Chapter 16 Clara

Clara POV.

No, it's not an illusion.

Because the next second, I see Arthur's father appear at the door, smiling at Arthur: "I wish you a pleasant evening."

Arthur walks towards me, hastily wrapping me in a sheet, then taking me to the suite on the top floor of the hotel, where you can see the bay at night from the window.

My consciousness becomes increasingly blurred, as soon as I sit on the couch, my head tilts towards the pillow.

A glass of ice water splashes on my face.

I open my eyes, staring blankly at Arthur's expressionless face for a while, whispering, "Thank you."

The room's light is dim, Arthur says, "Thank me for what?"

My nose is stung by the water, coughing violently, and Arthur approaches me, lifting my chin with his hand: "Shouldn't you be blaming me for ruining your business?"

"Four men, $400,000, what a deal."

In my blurred vision, Arthur's outline is glowing, I can only see his constantly moving mouth, uttering words that I can't digest.

$400,000?

Yes, it suddenly occurs to me, I need $400,000, I messed up again.

What should I do about Giulia?

Her pale face keeps swirling in my head, I push Arthur away, trying to leave.

I've taken the deposit, and now Giulia is lying in the operating room. If I run away, those four men will definitely not let me off; neither will the debt collectors. What should I do, what should I do?

Should I go back to that room? But I'll die there.

Or should I take Giulia and run away? What about her body? Where can I take her?

My mind is in chaos, and just as I reach the door, Arthur pulls me back.

"Where are you going?" His strength is strong, my body hits the table.

I say, "I have to go, I still have things to do..."

"What? Let them hit on you?" Arthur stands at the door, unmoving.

I didn't notice the anger in his voice, I'm just very anxious, "Let me go, I've resigned."

And the next moment, Arthur drags me onto the bed, reaching to take off my clothes.

I gasp for breath, looking at Arthur's distorted face with anger, struggling to kick him, "I won't sleep with you, I've resigned, you can't do this..."

"I can't?" Arthur pulls off my underwear, his voice filled with boundless anger, "Because of you, I didn't even participate in the final in Canada. I flew back from Ontario temporarily because of you, you think I can't!!"

He flips me over, holds down my waist, and enters my body.

That's the hole behind my vagina, no foreplay, no lubrication, he just goes straight in.

I feel like every breath is my last breath, trembling, hands gripping the sheets tightly.

Arthur kneads my buttocks with both hands, and getting harder and harder.

I instinctively crawl forward while crying out in pain, but Arthur suddenly grabs my hair and pulls me back.

"Ah... Hmm... No..."

"Is this the first time your ass has been fucked? it's not even bleeding without lubricant, you are truly born as a slut."

This is a punishment devoid of any warmth. Arthur's movements are decisive, and I finally realize that I'm in a desperate situation, kicking him with my legs. Every inch of my body hurts, the pain mixed together, rendering me unable to make a sound.

And Arthur, behind me, keeps spitting out insulting words.

Slowly, I feel some liquid flowing down my thighs.

With my last strength, I reach out to touch, then look under the dim light.

The liquid is somewhat viscous, it's bright red blood.