Part Two

Arthur's POV.

I hate Clara.

When I watch her climax, all I can think about is her at her husband's grave.

She ran away, risking capture, to see her husband.

And from the moment we met, her meticulousness, every meal she made for me, every detail of pleasing me in bed... she did all of this because she wanted money.

Because of that man named Henry, because of his dying request, Clara could do anything for him.

So I can't help but torture her like crazy.

All those steps toward me that I thought were right for me were just Clara stumbling through life.

Actually, Clara isn't picky. No matter who it is, if he has money, she will throw herself into his arms.

Just like that night's $400,000 invitation, compared to being my assistant and pleasing me, it really makes money faster. No wonder she quit her job...

Because of a word from her deceased husband, she was able to do this.

What if that man were still alive?

If he were still alive, Clara would spoil him to death.

Would she make him good meals and serve them by the bed? Would she pick out fish bones for him every time she cooked fish? Would she massage his shoulders and neck when he was tired? All of this used to be exclusively mine. At least in my mind.

I'm almost overwhelmed by the intense jealousy rising in my heart. Did they exchange wedding rings? Would she climax under that man as well...

When I heard she was in trouble, I immediately quit the F1 final and rushed back to save her.

And she sacrifices herself to save her dead husband's sister.

All of this makes me look like a joke.

So I grab her back, scaring her in bed.

I not only say I will fist her, but I also say I will put nipple rings on her and then give her to a dozen men to play with.

I want to completely tame her mentally, and remove her claws.

I've always been proud and vindictive.

Clara's crying is very miserable, from very low groans to uncontrollable choking, and eventually, she falls completely silent.

My heart skips a beat, I flip her over, and find her with her eyes closed, already in a coma.

I walk out of the room and have the butler call the doctor to come over.