Chapter 21 Arthur

Arthur POV.

Clara lay in bed for two weeks. When she stands in the corridor in her cotton pajamas, they are so oversized that they look like a sack.

She has become obedient.

The butler says she stays in the bedroom every day, only coming out in the afternoon to feed the fish in the pond.

Meanwhile, I am busy at the company, learning business knowledge from my father and accumulating practical experience.

I leave home at seven in the morning and don't return until after ten at night. But I come back early today because I need to go on a business trip and come back to pick up my luggage.

When I appear in the garden of the house, the sun is still high in the sky. Clara is by the pond in the garden, watching the fish. She seems to particularly like one white fish. Wherever it swims, she follows.

As a dry leaf crackles beneath my feet, Clara's eyes suddenly widen. She turns to look at me, her body trembling.

So I softly ask her, "What are you doing?"

Clara tightly purses her lips together and quickly shakes her head. She wants to go back to the house, but to enter, she has to pass by me, and she dares not come closer.

I take a step towards her, and Clara can't help but step back, until she walks behind the artificial rockery of the pond.

Because of her avoidance, I quickly lose patience. "Come here!"

She starts shaking her head fearfully, "I'm not... I'm not ready yet..."

I reach out my palm towards her, saying, "Come here! Don't make me repeat myself!"

I stand my ground with a stern face and ask her come to me obediently.

Clara, now extremely frightened of me, reaches out to me tremblingly and reluctantly, slowly placing her hand on my palm.

I immediately hold her hand tightly and pull her towards the house. I lead her to the upstairs bedroom, take off her coat and press her on the bed.

Clara begins to struggle desperately, saying, "I really... I'm not ready yet..."

"You're ready," I smoothly untrap her bra and reach for her sensitive parts.

I may know her body better than she does herself.

When I feel it's time, I slip my hand into her panties.

But strangely, it's dry there.

Clara obviously hasn't come to her senses yet. She tilts her head, wide-eyed, looking at me with an anxious gaze.

When I climb off her, she finally reacts, immediately pulling up the quilt, turning away from me like a shrimp, hiding inside.

It's dinner time.

I open the bedroom door, glance downstairs at the butler, and say, "Don't serve the food yet."

The butler nods and instructs the servants to remove the dishes from the table.

I walk back into the bedroom, thinking I might have been too impatient just now. She's only just able to get out of bed, maybe I should be nicer to her.

If she lies in bed for another two weeks, my cock will go crazy.

But no matter how gentle I am this time, it's still dry there, and she doesn't react at all.

I have to use lubricant, but I stop as soon as I'm in.

"Are you made of wood?" I feel irritated and my tone isn't good.