Extra Clara

Clara POV.

I met Arthur during the year Giulia fell ill.

He had a bad temper, but he paid me a high salary. I work hard to please him.

At that time, he still had a bed partner.

I was desperate for money, dodging loan sharks with Giulia and trying to raise money for her medical bills, so I thought, maybe I could sleep with Arthur, too.

Later I succeeded, but he didn't give me any money.

I thought he didn't take me seriously. Later, his father came to see me and I found out that he was bankrupt and his card was frozen.

His father gave me a check to talk him out of his dream of racing, but I knew Arthur really loved racing, so I quit my job.

One of Arthur's friends approached me at the time and said he could help me raise money.

I accepted his terms, but when I went there, I found that things were completely different from what he described.

They locked me in a room and forced me to drink a lot of alcohol.

Then Arthur saved me. He did not participate in the F1 final.

I was grateful to Arthur but he acted crazy and forced me to sleep with him and then he locked me in the villa.

I was very anxious at the time, Giulia was still in the hospital, and I didn't even know if she was dead or alive.

But Arthur locked me in there and I was so anxious that I aimed the knife at him.

I just wanted him to let me go, but he thought I wanted to kill him.

Then he went completely crazy and locked me in an empty room and gave me lots of injections.

I don't know what those injections were, but they made my body very hot and made me want to have sex with him.

But Arthur was always watching me, until I begged him to have sex with me.

He also asked me to say things that I didn't want to say but he wanted to hear. If I said something wrong, he would continue to inject me.

Then I started to break down and I gave up.

When I came out of that room, Arthur thought I was going to be nice, but I ran away.

I returned to Houston Valley to see my husband Henry one last time, but Arthur caught me.

He threatened to dig up Henry's ashes if I ran away.

I had no choice but to go back with him.

This time the room became more terrifying and he became more crazy and tortured me crazy; I was so scared that I committed suicide.

Then I lost consciousness and when I woke up again, I heard that he had been looking after me.

They said he fed me every day; the koi in the pond were all taken care of by him.

I don't know if this is true, I have absolutely no memory of that time.

I just thought, well, since I'm not dead, I'll just keep living.

But not long after I got a job at the restaurant, I saw him come in with a girl. I heard he was getting engaged.

In fact, I never thought about marrying him.

We are not from the same world at all, the gap is too big.

His previous bed partners were all very beautiful and outstanding; he was willing to be photographed with them, to appear in entertainment news; when paparazzi took photos of us, he would cover my face; he was afraid that others would mock his taste...