3

"Where are you?" hissed Owen's voice as Bea held her pone between her shoulder and her ear, she was pulling things out of the bag she had brought over to the hotel.

"What do you mean where am I?" asked Bea, she frowned and took the phone in her hand "I'm at the hotel, my friends got here yesterday"

"Ugh, those witches" whispered Owen "Why didn't you say goodbye?"

"You were with the girls, what was I supposed to do? You know Charlie hates me" sighed Bea, she rubbed her forehead "And anyway did you just notice I was gone? I've been at the hotel since yesterday"

"No" whispered Owen, Bea rolled her eyes.

"You did" she laughed "Look dude, I got to go, we are going to the Mosasaurus show and I don't want to be late, ok?"

"Call me back when you are out of that fish tank" said Owen before he hung up on Bea.

Bea rolled her eyes once more and pushed her phone into her short jean pocket and grabbed her Jurassic World Cap that her brother had given her and marched out of the room to the hallway where she found her friends taking selfies.

"Ready?" asked Lisa as she turned to looked at Bea.

"Yeah" smiled Bea.

"Where did you get that?" asked Monica as she pointed at Bea's cap, Bea looked down at it and then looked at Lisa.

"My brother got it at the gift shop, I think"

"We should all get one!" smiled Lisa "Of different colors" Monica and Michelle agreed and Bea just nodded as she walked towards the elevator.

"Hey" asked Lisa, Bea looked at her friend, she was biting her thumb nail as she looked a Bea "Who was that creepy dude from last night?"

"He is the boss of the security here, he works for InGen" explained Bea, she put her cap on "He is my brother's boss with the raptor training"

"Sounds cool" whispered Michelle "But he looked like a creep"

"He is" grunted Bea, the elevator got to the first floor and the girls walked out, the lobby was crowded like usual and the girls had to push their way towards the doors of the hotel to get out.

"Is this always this crowded?" grunted Monica.

"Of course!" laughed Bea, she smiled as the sun hit her face "It's Jurassic World, what did you expect?"

___________//____________

Bea pulled out the all access passes that Owen and Barry had given her for her days with her friends and showed the guy at the Lagoon; the guy eyed Bea suspiciously and then allowed them inside indicating them that they could seat where they wanted too.

"How did your brother get you all access passes?" asked Monica as they pushed their way towards a front row.

"I think Hoskins got them for him" answered Bea, she shrugged as she dropped herself over her seat and started to play with her braid as her friends sat down.

The excitement in the Lagoon could be touched, people had pulled out cameras and phones to forever have a memory of the monster about to appear before them. Bea looked around the seats and a few rows behind her she noticed the little kid that had been with Zara yesterday, the boy saw her staring at him and smiled kindly at her, Bea smiled back and then turned her attention to the Lagoon as a woman started to talk about the monster hidden in the water.

___________//____________

To say that the show of the Mosasaurus was spectacular was an understatement, an epic one to be honest. The dinosaur had given the audience the show they had all been waiting for, jumping out of the water to swallow a shark and to splash everyone like a killer whale usually did at the water amusement parks. People had been screaming with joy and although Bea had seen this show five times in the month she had been staying with Owen, she found herself laughing and screaming when the water splashed and when the bleachers went under to show the gigantic prehistoric god swim in his tank.

As the girls walked out of the Lagoon talking and showing each other the pictures of the show, Bea started to dial her brother.

"Hello" grunted Owen.

"Well hello there sunshine" mocked Bea, she took a few steps away from her friends "How are things going?"

"Not that good" sighed Owen, Bea frowned slightly, she glanced over her shoulder to make sure her friends hadn't walked away.

"What's wrong?" asked Bea.

"I'm on my way to check the new attraction" explained Owen "But I got to tell you, Bea, this thing sounds like a bad idea"

"Why?"

"They made this" Owen stated, Bea heard her brother grumbled under his breath.

"What do you mean they made it?" asked Bea "They are all made, Owen"

"No" Owen took a deep breath "Bea, they made a new dinosaurs because apparently the ones here aren't good enough anymore"

Bea felt her heart stop and her blood started to freeze, she clenched the phone harder as worry started to fill her body.

"Owen, you got to be careful" she whispered "Don't you dare get inside that thing's cage"

"I won't" sighed Owen "Look dude, I got to go, the General is here to take me to the new attraction"

"Ugh" grunted Bea "Good look with Claire"

"Be safe and have fun" said Owen "Call me if something happens"

"Be careful, Ow" whispered Bea "Do not pet that thing"

Bea heard Owen chuckle before he hung up, the young woman looked down at her phone, her soul uneasy as she thought of her brother and the idiots who decided to cook up a new dinosaur, she took a deep breath and pushed her phone in her pocket before she walked off towards her friends to take them to the Gyrospheres.