20

Lowery crawled out of his hiding spot once he had seen all the InGen guys leave the control room, he adjusted his glasses over his face and looked around; the last thing he wanted was to run into Hoskins or one of his gorillas.

As carefully and soundlessly as he could, Lowery made his way towards his post, he had ran out of the control room to hide in one of the unused closets and now he wanted to see what had happened; he had to see what Hoskins had left behind.

"I never trusted that guy" whispered Lowery, he walked towards his computer and groaned as he saw all his small plastic dino toys scattered around the floor, he sighed and picked up the one that had fallen over his keyboard.

He had been working at Jurassic World almost since its opening day and to watch everything crumble before him was a terrible heartbreaking sensation, he sat down and typed on his keyboard, over his screen a few documents popped up; the last documents Hoskins had asked for.

Lowery felt his blood freeze as he looked at genetic modifications to dinosaurs, he held his breath as he realized that whatever Hoskins or InGen wanted to do with those modifications, Dr. Wu had been very much onboard with the plan.

Lowery fished for his cellphone in his over shirt's pocket and pulled it out, he rapidly dialed Claire but her phone instantly sent him to voice mail; he grunted, for a woman that demanded everyone to have their phones charged and on them all the time, she wasn't very good at following her own rules.

"Bea it is then" he whispered, he pulled the phone away from his ear and dialed Bea, he had befriended the girl a month ago and to be honest he had never understood why Claire hated her so much.

Lowery placed the phone between his shoulder and his ear and started to type on the keyboard, he wanted to track down the raptors, he had heard the InGen guys say that Owen was going to hunt down the I-Rex with the raptors.

Lowery frowned as the dots of the four raptors appeared over his screen, the raptors were scattered around the forest, Echo and Delta close together but Blue and Charlie far away from the rest of their sisters.

"What the hell is going on?" whispered Lowery just before Bea's voice snapped him back.

___________//____________

Bea had kept away from Zach since they had kissed outside, she wasn't usually like that, it wasn't that she never flirted, she did, she just hadn't flirted in a while; as a matter of fact it had been a while since she found herself interested in a guy.

At the front of the car, Claire had closed the metal window and there was no way of knowing what was happening; Bea looked around the car and frowned, she wasn't sure what all the things there were but she was sure they were not computers.

The young woman leaned over her knees and closed her eyes for a second, her body starting to feel heavy, she was tired, hurt and not to mention terrified; next to her Gray and Zach were talking about something that Bea had not been listening to when her phone's ringtone started to blast, scaring her half to death.

"Lowery?" barked Bea "Man, you scared me to death, what's up?"

"I need to talk to Claire, her phone is still not working" Lowey said rapidly, Bea rolled her eyes and stood up, she took a few steps towards the metal window and knocked on it twice.

Claire pushed the window opened and looked at Bea, without a word Bea handed Claire the phone and shrugged as Claire took it and frowned gently. Bea leaned against the wall next to the small connecting window, she wasn't going to stay away from that phone, not when Owen was yet to call them.

"Yeah, I saw" whispered Claire, Bea noticed as her voice seemed to shake "I'm on my way there" there was a pause "You have their location? What about Ow...