14

"What was that?" asked Barry once Owen had stepped out of the car and had walked towards his friend; Barry glanced back to see Claire, Zach, Gray and Bea walking behind Owen "And who are those kids?"

"Claire's nephews" explained Owen, he took a deep breath and looked a Barry, ignoring his first question about the fight inside the car "You have your phone here? Or the spare one InGen gave you?"

"Yeah" he answered, Barry fished for his InGen phone in his vest and handed it to Owen once he found it.

Owen took the phone and without a word to Barry he pulled the battery out of it and turned around on the ball of his feet just to be greeted by Claire's face a few inches away from his own. Claire and Owen looked at each other for a few seconds, the sun was high in the sky and Claire's eyes shined under it like gem stones.

"What are you doing?" asked Barry as he looked down at the pieces of his phone that Owen was holding.

Owen looked away from Claire and looked at his sister, Bea had a killer look over her face, she had her arms folded over her chest and that kid was still standing way to close to her.

"Here" barked Owen, he handed Bea the battery of Barry's phone "Put that in your phone, I need you to have it on at all times"

Bea looked down at the battery and took it, she pulled her phone out of her short's pocket and started to pull it apart as she handed the pieces to Zach; Owen rolled his eyes and turned to look at Barry.

"What's happening?" asked Owen.

"It's Hoskins" explained Barry "He got the girls caged up and put some cameras on their heads, you need to see this, they are flipping, I've never seen the girls this angry"

"That asshole is going to get us all killed" whispered Owen.

"If the I-Rex doesn't find us first" pointed out Claire, Owen jolted slightly, he hadn't felt Claire walking up to his side, he looked at her and then at Barry.

"True" answered Barry dryly, he looked at Claire "But we wouldn't be in this situation if things had been handled correctly"

Claire gulped and only found herself able to nod, she knew that what Barry was saying was right "I agree" she finally said.

"You should" said Barry, he turned to Owen "I'll take you to the girls"

"Yeah" whispered Owen.

___________//____________

"Where are they going?" asked Gray's gentle voice, Bea turned to look at him as she finished putting her phone back together.

"To talk to Hoskins" she answered "Or to go see the girls"

"The girls?" asked Zach.

"The raptors" answered Bea "They live here"

"Oh wow!" gasped Gray, he turned to watch his aunt and Owen walking up to what looked like a cell, he turned to look at Bea and Zach and then rushed towards Claire, he wasn't going to miss his chance to see raptors up close.

"You can go see them if you want to" smiled Bea as she looked at Zach "They are very pretty"

"Nah" smiled Zach "I'd rather stay here with you"

Bea chuckled and blushed, she turned to look at her brother and Barry, Barry was looking at her and then rapidly looked away when his eyes meet Bea's; Bea looked down at her phone and turned it back on.

"I'm gonna call my friends" she continued, she glanced at Zach, he nodded and pushed his hands in his pockets and glanced around.

"I'll wait" he smiled.