32

Bea's eyes closed automatically, the young woman opened her mouth to suck in some air but she had the impression her throat had closed on itself and she felt herself starting to pant gently as she felt the gun barrel against her back and Hoskins' fingers dug further into her skin.

"This isn't happening, it's not happening" Bea choked to herself, she had curled her fingers over the computer screen, her knuckles turning white.

"You and the imbecile you call brother have finally run my patience dry" hissed Hoskins into Bea's ear, his chest pressed against her back was making the pressure of her ribs unbearable.

Bea could feel his breath over her neck and her ear, but she couldn't focus on the words Hoskins was pronouncing, she couldn't even manage to open her eyes; she clenched to the computer as she tried to force herself to breath but she felt no air in her lungs and suddenly she felt an urge to cry.

"I never wanted to get your brother or the raptors killed" Hoskins continued, the gun poking on her back slowly started to drift up her spine "Not even Barry," he sighed dramatically "But I think we both know they all had that coming to themselves, didn't they?"

"Breath Bea, you know it's all over; you won." Bea had finally disconnected herself with Hoskins' words and all she could hear was her therapist's voice talking to her.

"Oh god please" whispered Bea, her fingers aching with pain as she held the computer tight.

"Yes, you should be begging god to give me strength not to kill you right now" Hoskins spoke.

Bea gasped for air, part of her mind screaming at her to fight back, to get Hoskins off her back and away from her, but another part of her mind had frozen and that was the part controlling her body.

"Oh come on Bea, it's been months!" she heard his voice, Leo's voice, loud and clear in her mind, almost as if he was standing next to her, screaming and demanding like he had done years ago.

She remembered screaming as hard as she could, but now she wasn't so sure she had been able to emit a sound; her jaw had been on fire from the hit she had received, she remembered his hand touching her neck and her face and she had tried to scream but all she did was clench to the rug.

"He'll never hurt you again" her therapist had said and Bea had believed her.

Hoskins' hand pressed harder into her hip bone and his chest pushed her harder against the computer but all Bea could do was remember when Barry had come to her rescue.

"It's ok!" he had said to her, he had pulled her up from the ground as she screamed in terror and pain "It's me! It's Barry, I'm going to help you!"

"So where exactly is your boyfriend, huh Grady?" Hoskins kept on talking, he hadn't realized that Bea had lost contact with reality a few minutes ago when he had pinned her against the computer.

"He can't hurt you anymore, Bea" her therapist had said a thousand times "You won, he can't hurt anyone anymore"

Tears rolled down her face but Bea couldn't feel them, all she could feel was the pain as she remembered Leo looking down at her as she clenched to the rug and he continued to hurt her; she'd never imagine something like that could happen to her.

"You can't tell Owen!" Bea had screamed in the clinic as she covered her tearful face with both her hands, Barry was sitting next to her "You have to promise! You have to swear you won't tell him! I promised him I wouldn't go to that party!"

"Bea he is your brother," Barry had whispered, Bea had screeched and had pulled her legs up to her chest, her face still behind her hands "I won't tell him if you don't want me too, I promise."

And Barry had kept his promise; he had paid for the therapy sessions, and he had kept Owen out of the loop even when Leo was found guilty, but there was no Barry to help her now.

"You probably just over reacted Bea" Lisa had said when Bea had finally built up the courage to tell her "friends", Bea had tried her best not to punch Lisa on the face

"Leo would never do something like that"  Michelle had said and Monica had agreed and still she had forgiven them, she had acted like they had done nothing wrong and she had kept in touch with them even when she dropped out of college to move back to Owen's empty apartment.

"Oh come one sweetheart" Leo had said as he looked down at her and caressed her face "You know you like this too"

"You just had to be your brother's age and it would have all been just fun and games" Hoskins whispered to her, his mouth so close to Bea's ear that he was able to snap her out of her PTSD flashback and back to reality.

"You are just a pig" Bea whispered, tears rolling down her face and her hands still over the computer screen; right now all Bea knew was that Hoskins was in control of the situation.

"How nice of you" he whispered into her ear, Bea had the horrid sensation that he was going to lick her ear too, but for her fortune he didn't go that far.

"Always here to help" she was able to spit back; she didn't feel as one of her nails cracked under the pressure with the computer screen.

"What would Owen ever think of you if he found out about your make out sessions with Dearing's nephew?" asked Hoskins, Bea's rising courage failed as she felt his fingers slip under her shirt just above her hip bone, she could remember Leo doing the same and she knew what this would turn into if she didn't find a way out of there. "Or of Leo?" he hissed into her ear, this time she did feel his tongue over the corner of her ear.

Bea cringed under the touch of such a disgusting creature, she clenched harder onto the computer as she closed her eyes.

"I should have known!" she screamed in her mind as she remembered all the times he had checked her out "I should have known he would try something like this!"

"God you are disgusting" Bea said, but the words came out as a sob and Bea felt her knees wobble under Hoskins pressure "I hope one of those things eats you"

"Like they did with your brother?" asked Hoskins.

Bea's lips quivered even more, she closed her eyes as more tears come down her face, with all the horrors she had just relieved, she couldn't think about her brother; she couldn't imagine a life in which Owen wasn't present.

Another nail cracked from the force Bea had been using to hold on to the computer screen; she took a deep breath, deciding finally that she had to get this pig off her before it was too late, she opened her eyes and....

WAM!