33

A/N: Guys thank you for all the votes and the comments!!! You have no idea how much that all means!!! Double Update because I am loving this story!!! And also because I was inactive for a few days and I had promised to do it everyday!! I really hope you guys can see the pictures I've added to the chapters but I can't see them on my phone but I can see them on the computer so :s Anyway! sorry for the rant and enjoy!!! :D

___________//____________

WAM!

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" echoed Zach's voice, Bea let go of the computer, her fingers aching, and turned around as fast as she could.

Hoskins had stumbled back and had crashed against s chair, he had almost fallen down but he had managed to regain balance, his free hand was covering his face and he was panting; Bea saw a string of blood rolling down his face, she wasn't sure if the blood was coming from his nose or his mouth.

Bea's eyes darted from Hoskins to Zach, he was standing near Hoskins with his chest falling and rising rapidly and his hands were holding up one of the wireless keyboards; Bea's heart fluttered as she looked at him, anger was showing all over his face, his eyes were cold as he looked down at Hoskins and his jaw was clenched tight.

Without taking his eyes off Hoskins, who was still panting and holding his face without looking at the youngsters, Zach made his way towards Bea; the young woman was pressed against the computer desk, she was panting and had eyes over Zach.

Zach looked down at Hoskins, he could feel anger flowing through his blood, he had seen the way Hoskins had Bea pinned down over the computer, his gun sliding up and down her back and Zach had been instantly filled with rage. Zach had looked around the room as he walked towards Hoskins and he had seen the keyboard, without a second thought he had picked the thing up and he had swung the keyboard as hard as he could and he had hit Hoskins right on the face.

"Zach" whispered Bea, one of her hands slowly released the edge of the desk and she reached for Zach's hand; Zach turned around and rapidly his left hand let go of the keyboard and he entwined his fingers with hers.

Bea pushed herself away from the desk and pressed herself against Zach, she hugged his free arm and leaned her forehead over his shoulder; she was panting and tears were still rolling down her face, she took a deep breath through her mouth and a few tears rolled inside her gaped lips.

"You little shit" whispered Hoskins, he had to admit that the kid had gotten him hard right on the face, his face felt like it was on fire and blood was rolling down his mouth and his nose; he stood up straight and looked at Zach, he smirked as he saw Bea clinging to his arm like a scared animal. "Do you even know what the hell you are doing?" Hoskins barked.

"Getting you away from her" Zach answered, his voice came out strong and Bea looked up at him, she slowly turned around to look at Hoskins.

"With a keyboard?" Hoskins mocked as he pointed at the keyboard that Zach was still holding up "I have a gun, asshole" he waved the gun in front of him and Zach felt Bea's grip around his arm tighten.

"Yeah, but who is the one bleeding?" asked Zach, he wasn't feeling as confident as his voice sounded; he took a few steps back, pulling Bea with him; he was sure the staircase was just a few feet away from them and maybe they could make it towards them if they ran.

"Looks like you not only have a boyfriend" snorted Hoskins, he cleaned some blood away from his face with the back of his free hand "You got your own personal hero" mocked Hoskins, he smirked as he looked at Zach and then turned to Bea "But I might have to kill both of you"

"I'd rather die than have you touch me again" hissed Bea, she released her grip from Zach's arm and took a step forward, her hand curling around Zach's.

"Are you willing to die first?" chuckled Hoskins.

"My brother will kill you for this" whispered Bea, her tears were starting to dry out "We both know he will"

"If he is still alive that is"

Bea's heart felt like it had just been punched, but she didn't back down as she glared at Hoskins, next to her Zach was looking at him with rage all over.

"Now, would you be kind enough to stop holding hands and step forward?" snorted Hoskins, Zach held Bea's hand tighter.

Bea and Zach glared at Hoskins as he pointed at their holding hands, his eyes still over Bea and then Bea frowned as she saw Hoskins grow pale and he gently lowered his gun, he took a step back and that was when Bea heard the growl behind her and Zach.

Bea turned to look at Zach, he had grown pale, he looked down at Bea and slowly they started to turn around and Bea's heart sank to the bottom of her heart, she instantly started to sweat and her hand that was holding Zach's started to shake gently.

She wanted to scream but instead her voice came out in a shaky whisper.

"Charlie"

___________//____________

She had really wanted to follow orders, but once she had found that stench again she couldn't get it out of her mind and her nose; with a snort she had followed the stench all the way through the forest and now she was following it inside a building she had never seen before.

Not knowing the building wasn't a problem, Charlie just had to follow the scent and that was exactly what she was doing; the raptor was leaning forward, her whole body alert, her arms pressed tight against her chest and her eyes scanning the deserted corridor.

Charlie had descended a staircase as the stench got stronger; from below the raptor could hear things happening, she heard things crash and screams and the stench got even stronger. Charlie showed her fangs and continued to walk down the stairs, it had been the first time she had been so clustered between walls but her mind wasn't thinking about that, because all Charlie could think about was the stench.

The room was dark, a light flickered above the heads of the humans, she crouched lower to the floor, her eyes cold and deadly and her hunting plan starting to form in her head. As slowly and as silently as she could Charlie walked up towards the group of humans and her eyes fell over the stench and then over the other two humans.

No one would ever understand how much she hated that stench.

Charlie growled with anger and determination, the sound came out low and dangerous, she showed her fangs once more as she slowly stood up straight, she might have been the youngest of her sisters but when Charlie stood up straight she was taller than Echo.

Her tail pushed away a few broken glass and other broken things, but her eyes didn't leave the humans and her nose couldn't lose the stench.

"Charlie" her name was whispered and the raptor cocked her head to the left.