5

"Do you think something bad happened?" asked Gray, he frowned as he looked down at the screen, Zach was driving the sphere through the shade of thick trees, Bea almost had her face pressed against the glass as she watched the dinosaurs around.

"No, I don't think so" answered Bea after a few seconds "This happened last week too, so I'm pretty sure it's nothing"

"What?" asked Gray "Why?"

"One of the Pachycephalosaurus got its location chip damaged" explained Bea with her eyes still glued on the trees outside "They had to come find him so they closed the spheres for some hours" Zach glanced rapidly at her, not really knowing what dinosaur she was talking about "They are those dinosaurs that hit each other on the head, like goats do" she made a pause "They usually damage their chips, so I'm sure it must be that again"

"Huh" whispered Zach, he smiled as he saw a few dinosaurs jog away from them, Gray eyed his brother, he was loving the trip in the sphere but something in his soul was telling him that there was something else going on.

"But no one got hurt, don't worry" smiled Bea, she looked away from the glass and looked at Gray, he looked back at her and gave her a smile.

"So we are not going to get in trouble, right?" he asked, the last thing he wanted was to get Aunt Claire in trouble, his mother already had a lot in mind to add that up.

"No" smiled Bea "I promise we won't"

"Stop" whispered Zach as Bea turned back to the glass, Gray looked at Zach and sighed before looking away.

"Hey, can we stop for a second?" asked Bea after a couple of minutes of driving in absolute silence "I want to take a picture of this place"

"Sure" answered Zach, he stopped the sphere near a few Stegosaurus that were munching on some short grass, Bea pushed herself forward and snapped a few photos with her phone as Zach watched her closely.

"Four?" whispered Bea "I thought we'd see more of these guys around here"

"Four?" said Gray as he frowned "What do you mean four?"

"There are four dinosaurs out there, Gray" said Zach, he was really trying not to lose his patience with his brother.

"Five" whispered Gray "There are five dinosaurs"

Bea looked at Gray and she frowned as she saw the young boy starting to lose all the color in his face, Zach was looking at Gray over Bea's shoulder.

"Are you ok?" asked Bea.

"Look Gray," hissed Zach, he turned to the glass "One" he pointed at one of the dinosaurs "Two" he pointed at another "Three" another "Four" he pointed at the last one as if Gray was a four year old brat.

"Five" whispered Gray as he pointed at the glass.

"What?" Bea and Zach followed Gray's finger, Zach was about to tell Gray to stop acting like a child when Bea grabbed Zach's wrist, her eyes three times their original size.

"Five" she whispered.

Zach squinted and focused over the glass as a reflection slowly started to appear over the crystal clear glass. Behind them a face of a huge dinosaur started to take form, the animal cocked its head to the left and then let out an ear shattering roar just as Bea, Zach and Gray started to scream as well.

___________//____________

Owen marched out of the elevator, he couldn't believe he had just been kicked out of the control room for telling Masrani that he had to evacuate the island; he had just seen that monster kill two people and walk away heading to who knew where and Claire and Masrani didn't want to evacuate because it could be bad publicity.

"I'm surrounded by idiots" barked Owen as he walked rapidly down a hall, suddenly as the anger started to wash off and fear started to settle in, Owen realized he hadn't checked on Bea for the last hour. "Shit" he whispered, he grabbed his phone and pulled it out of his pocket and rapidly dialled his sister's phone.

No one answered.

"Shit, Bea don't do this" whispered Owen, he passed his free hand over his face as he started to fear about her whereabouts "Come one, dude, pick up the damn phone"

But there was still no answer.

Owen pulled the phone away from his ear and decided to call Barry, maybe Bea had returned to the raptor den to hide from those "friends" of hers.

"Hello" answered Barry.

"Barry, is Bea there?" he asked rapidly, there was no time to lose.

"No" answered Barry "I tried calling her like ten minutes ago but there was no answer"

"Shit" said Owen, he hung up before Barry could say a word and decided to make his way back into the control room, he knew Lowery could locate Bea. "Oh please Bea, don't do this to me" he whispered as he started to jog back towards the elevator "Not now, kid" he started to run.

Owen took a turn to the left and his eyes locked over the elevator, he started to run faster, he had no time to lose; there was a monster dinosaur roaming around the park and the last thing he wanted was his sister to run into that creature. Owen rushed towards the metal doors just as they opened and Claire came running out and they both crashed into each other, Owen stumbling back and Claire bouncing against Owen's chest and landing on the floor over her butt.

"What are you doing?!" cried Owen, people turned to look at him, he extended his hand to Claire and pulled her up to her feet "I need to talk to Lowery"

"I need your help" panted Claire "I need you to help my find my nephews"

"What?" said Owen, he couldn't believe this woman "I don't have time for this!"

"They are lost at the Gyrosphere attraction!" cried Claire, horror taking over her always so beautiful face "The I-Rex could get to them! Please!"

Owen looked at her and his heart cracked, he knew what she was feeling, he was feeling the same way, he took a deep breath but Claire spoke first, fearing that he wouldn't help her.

"Your sister is with them"

Owen's eyes grew in size "What? How do you know that?"

"Lowery located Zach and Gray and he found that Bea was with them" explained Claire "You need to help me, I can't get there alone, please, I have their location on my phone"

"Follow me" said Owen, he took Claire's hand and they started to run away from the elevator, there was no time to lose and if Claire had their location it was just a drive up to where they were and a drive back to the park.

A very dangerous drive.

"Where are we going?" asked Claire as she ran next to Owen.

"To get my car" answered Owen, he rushed out of the building and hurried towards one of the Jeep's that the park gave its trainers; Owen yanked the door open and jumped inside, Claire followed his lead and pulled out her phone to check the location of the Gyrosphere.