21

I'm sorry!!! Not sure how I feel about this chapter but here it is any way :S I hope you guys like it though! :D

___________//____________

Confirming that her brother was alive, that he had survived the attack of that hideous thing that roamed the park, was a soul relief for Bea Grady. She forced herself up from where she was sitting, her body shot a wave of pain, born from her ribs, to her head, she stumbled but Zach had already stood up and was holding her elbow.

"He made it" she whispered with a small smile over her face, but Bea knew that if someone was going to make it out of a hell bound situation it would be Owen Grady.

Little did she know that at the front of the car, Claire had thought the exact same thing as she saw Owen riding his bike behind the car from the review mirror; her heart feeling like a sledgehammer in her chest as she smiled and turned her eyes back to the road ahead.

But the relief was a short lived one as Blue appeared running behind Owen, the flapping back doors of the "ambulance" car making her approach look like flashes, like photographs.

Bea gasped, she grabbed Zach's arm hard before she screamed from the bottom of her lungs "OWEN!"

Owen glanced at his review mirrors as his sister's scream scratch the air, he grumbled under his breath as he saw Blue with her eyes locked over him and running rapidly; he cursed all the gods he knew when Echo's figure appeared behind Blue, Echo let out a hissing like sound loud enough for all to hear and Owen pressed on the gas.

Bea spin on the ball of her feet so fast that Zach only reacted when the tail of her braid hit him on the forehead, she dropped on her knees and grabbed one of the nearest boxes and pulled it up towards her; Gray was standing up, watching as Echo started to gain distance and rapidly passed Blue and was at Owen's feet.

"FASTER CLAIRE!" cried Zach, Claire turned to her review mirror as Owen zigzagged trying to avoid Echo's jaws and claws; she cried and stepped on the accelerator as Echo gave up on Owen and started to run towards the flapping doors of the car.

Bea opened the box, medium size looking batteries stared back at her, she scrambled the batteries away but below them she only found more batteries.

"Batteries it is then" she whispered, she stumbled to her feet, holding three batteries against her chest "Oh god don't let me miss"

"What are you doing?" asked Zach, Echo had just ran past the open doors and was heading towards the front of the car; Gray dropped to his knees and looked at the batteries.

"Anything!" answered Bea, she raised her right arm and took a deep breath like she did in high school when she played Baseball, her eyes locked over Blue, Owen had his eyes on the road, not daring to look behind; he couldn't bare the treason from his baby girls.

The first battery slipped out of her hands and didn't land remotely close to Blue, the raptor didn't even seem to notice that something had been thrown at her. Bea cursed herself and as Gray handed Zach a battery, she took another deep breath and threw the second battery; the square-ish object flew over Owen and impacted Blue on the throat.

"YES!" cried Bea, Blue slowed down as she gasped for air, the battery had hit her hard and the air wasn't coming in as it should be doing it.

Blue turned to the car; her throat aching but her mind set, she narrowed her big eyes and let out a cry of rage, she leaned forward and started to run faster; her legs stretching to its limit, fuelled by the anger in her body, the orders from their new Alpha and a sudden desire to eat.

The first battery that Zach threw landed over Blue's right "paw", she stepped over it and growled, her eyes set over Owen, but her mind had decided to take down Owen and everyone inside the car. Zach's second battery flew so close to Owen's face as the trainer zigzagged to the left that Gray had been sure that it had hit him; Owen glared at Zach.