23

Sorry for all the AN's, quick question,  can you guys see the pictures? I'm having trouble seeing them on my phone but they do show up on the computer :s please let me know! Thank youuuuu :3

___________//____________  

Lowery was a nervous wreck, he had been waiting for what seemed hours for Claire and her party to get there and all he had managed to do was put his plastic dinosaur toys back on their places and then pace around the tech room cracking his knuckles and panting with fear.

Now that he had talked to Claire, ten minutes ago, he felt relieved to know that Claire was on her way with Owen and that with them, they could all figure what to do next. When Lowey heard the beep of the elevator he couldn't help it but dash out towards it, he tried to stop himself from crashing against Owen and Gray as the doors opened.

"Oh shit!" screamed Owen, clearly startled by Lowery; he gave Lowery a soft shove to push him away from Owen and looked at him "What is the matter with you? Do you want to give me a heart attack?"

"I am going to give you a heart attack?!" gasped Lowery, he passed a nervous hand over his face "Have you seen the thing out there?"

"I clearly have, Lowery" said Owen, they all stepped out of the elevator, Owen glancing at Lowery with a soft frown as Lowery paced around the computers nervously.

"What happened here?" asked Zach.

"Who are they?" asked Lowery as he pushed his glasses up his nose, he glanced from Zach to Gray to Claire.

"My nephews" said Claire with a matter of fact voice.

"I thought they were ten and seventeen" said Lowery, a frown forming over his face, he turned back to Zach and Gray to see if they actually looked that age.

"So did I" said Owen "Turns out Romeo is about Bea's age"

"Ignore him" said Bea, she rolled her eyes "What happened here?"

"InGen came" explained Lowery, he walked towards his post and started to type in his computer "Some of them had files and some others took hard drives from a few computers, they were escorting people out of this place and I just hid and Jesus Christ what is happening?"

"Jurassic Park is a joke, it's what's happening" explained Owen "Did you hear anything? I mean obviously InGen had plans of its own here"

"Money" said Lowery, he looked at Owen and then pointed at the screen "Look at that, they made modifications to some DNA files" everyone turned to the screen "I heard some of them talking about some money deals with Wu and all that crap"

"Wu, that backstabbing son of a bitch" whispered Owen "Where is he?"

"Gone" answered Lowery "He left on a helicopter InGen provided"

"Getting their assets out of danger" whispered Owen "They left and they just left this thing lose and willing to kill us all"

Silence fell over the tech room, the only background sound was the buzzing of a few computers that had been handled violently by the InGen gorillas Hoskins controlled. Owen scanned the modifications Lowery had showed him and he couldn't help but feel a little bit hopeless, he didn't really know how to stop this I-Rex and until it was stopped no one would be able to leave the park.

"What about the cruise that gets here tomorrow night?" asked Owen "Have we even made contact with the Costa Rica government?"

"Someone called" explained Lowery "They said the new cruise was to be cancelled for some minor problems"

"Clearly they haven't seen that thing" whispered Bea.

"But I don't think the Costa Rica government knows the kind of trouble we are facing" Lowery finished, he pushed the glasses back up his nose "I haven't been able to contact the main land to ask for help either"