16

Gray glanced over his shoulder slowly, behind him Bea and Zach were looking at each other while holding hands, he couldn't believe the people behind him were actual twenty years old because they were acting like twelve year olds. As slowly as he could, Gray turned on the ball of his feet and tip toed out of the den, Blue and Delta following him with their sight, the last thing he wanted was to be there when they kissed.

If they ever did, of course.

Gray wasn't as stealthy as he had hoped he would be, Zach noticed his brother leave by the corner of his eyes; he knew Gray shouldn't be out there walking by himself now that there was a killer dinosaur on the loose.

"Gray where are you... Zach said as he finally broke the eye contact and looked over his shoulder, only to find that his brother had already walked out of the den. "Where do you think he... Zach started to ask as he turned around to look a Bea.

Bea cursed Gray in her mind as Zach turned away and looked over his shoulder to see where the younger kid had gone, she rapidly scanned the den and realized Gray had walked out of the place trying his best not to make a sound.

Bea turned her attention back to Zach as he started to talk to her, she had pushed herself over her knees, she really hadn't heard a word of what Zach was saying, his head turned back to her before his eyes focused over her; words still coming out of his mouth.

"Screw this" thought Bea.

"Where do you think he...

Before Zach could even finish his question Bea had trapped his face between both her hands and her lips crashed against his; it took Zach a split second to register what was happening, his body threatened to fall back as Bea leaned against him, her eyes closed. Zach closed his eyes and leaned his left arm behind him, making sure he wasn't going to fall back and with his free arm he rapidly found himself pushing Bea closer to him as his hand found a spot between her shoulder blades.

Bea allowed herself to fall gently against Zach's chest as she opened her mouth slightly, she felt Zach smiling under their kiss, his hand pressed firmly against her back pushing her closer to himself and for a second everything seemed to blur around them and they were no longer in Jurassic World being chased by a very pissed off, cooked up dinosaur.

"Owen's coming!" sang Gray as he rushed back in the den.

Bea and Zach's eyes popped open at the same time, they looked at each other for a half second before Bea pushed herself away from Zach's chest and stumbled up to her feet, she crashed against the wall of steel bars and ripped her sight from Zach and looked up at the entrance of the den.

Zach reacted a bit slower than Bea did, he tried to push himself up but instead fell back over the hay covered floor and then scrambled up to his feet just as Owen walked in the den followed by Claire and Barry; Owen stopped and watched as Zach grabbed himself from one of the bars and pushed himself to his feet.

"You ok?" asked Owen, his left eyebrow raised all the way.

"Yeah" croaked Zach, his voice felt sandy.

Owen rapidly darted his eyes towards his younger sister and narrowed his lovely eyes, Bea looked at him, her left hand scratching her neck, she frowned at her brother and then looked away to Gray.

Gray looked at Owen, the trainer looked at the young kid who smiled, pretending not to know what had just happened between Zach and Bea and that seemed to relax Owen.

"What's going on?" asked Bea, her voice sounded husky.

"We need to get all of you to a safe place" explained Owen "Claire will drive with the three of you back to the park in one of the special InGen cars"

"What? No" said Bea "I'm not leaving"

"You are" smiled Hoskins as he walked inside the den, he pushed his way between Barry and Owen and smirked at Bea.

Suddenly she did want to leave.

"You guys need to get to the red InGen car outside" said Owen, he looked at his sister "We are about to set the raptors lose and we don't want something bad to happen"

"You can't have them track down the I-Rex" said Bea "She will kill them"

"Just do what I'm telling you, Bea" said Owen, he turned to look at Claire. "I'll call you when its safe for you to drive back to the park, ok?"

Claire didn't look convinced at all, she looked at Owen and then sighed heavily, she nodded and turned her attention to Gray.

"Let's go guys" said Claire, Gray looked at Zach for a second and then walked behind Claire as she walked out of the den.

"Owen, don't do this" whispered Bea, she walked towards her brother and placed her hand over his shoulder "Please"

"I have to" he answered "Go with Claire and Gray and the other kid"

"Zach" said Bea as she rolled her eyes, Barry pressed his lips into a thin line to avoid laughing and Hoskins just raised his eyebrow as Zach stood a few feet away from Bea pretending not to hear what Owen was saying.

"Go" said Owen "We need to get out there before the sun starts to set"

"Be careful" said Bea, she pulled Owen into a quick hug, she turned to Barry and wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered "Take care, and keep him safe"

"Haven't I always?" he chuckled back to her.

Bea smiled as she pulled herself away from Barry and after giving Zach a rapid glance, she marched out of the den, Zach turned to look at the three men and hurried behind Bea.

"Wait up" called Zach, Bea halted and then turned around rapidly, her face inches away from Zach, she took a step back as her face turned a dark shade of red.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little frustrated right now" explained Bea, she pushed rebel hairs back, she was surprised that her braid was still holding strong after all that they had been through that day.

"I understand" smiled Zach.

There was a tense silence, Bea tried to smile but a smirk appeared over her lips, she looked over her shoulder and saw her brother patting Delta as he Barry adjusted a camera over her face; this had to work or they would all be doomed.

"Good luck, girls" thought Bea as she turned her attention back to Zach, he scratched the back of his neck harshly.

"Careful" said Bea, she placed her hand over his scratching arm and gently pulled it back down. "I'm sorry I kissed you back there" she finally stated "I shouldn't have done that, I don't know why I did that"

"Don't worry" he smiled "There's nothing to be sorry about"

Bea smiled, she cleared her throat and looked over her shoulder, Claire was getting inside a car that actually looked like an ambulance with Gray; she turned to Zach and over his shoulder she saw that her brother and Barry were talking to other InGen people.

"If we survive this, then maybe we could have a better kiss" Zach dared himself to say, Bea's head snapped towards him and a small smile appeared over her face.

"I'll take you up on that" she laughed "But, just in case one of us doesn't make it out of it..."

Once more, Bea barely gave time for Zach's brain to take in all the things that were happening around them, she pulled him from his neck and planted her lips over his own, pushing herself up a bit over her toes; Zach closed his eyes and placed both his hands around her shoulders and pulled her closer against him; they both felt each other smile as they kissed.

"Owen's coming" said Barry as he walked past Bea and Zach, heading to his truck.

"God damn you, Owen, seriously?" hissed Bea in her mind as she pulled herself away from Zach, her hands still around the back of his neck and his hands still resting over her shoulders.

___________//_______________________

This Chapter is kind of lame I'm sorry!!! :( But I really wanted something light to give to the story, not to mention some Bea and Zach time.

<3 Barry and Gray though <3