37

Claire stopped next to a destroyed store, Owen stopped abruptly and turned to look at Claire, the woman was staring at the fight between the I-Rex and the T-Rex; her eyes darting from one huge dinosaur to the other.

"What are you doing?" asked Owen "We need to go!" he crouched next to Claire.

"We need to be sure they won't go to the safe zone" explained Claire.

"Claire, we can't stay here" explained Owen "We need to go before they turn their path to us and we get stepped on by one of those two"

"No!" said Claire, she frowned and turned to look at Owen "If they head to the safe zone and destroy the entrance, or if one dies next to the door, how are people supposed to get out?"

Owen looked at Claire and he started to realize that Masrani hadn't thought everything the way it should have "You are telling me that the safe zone only has one way out?"

Claire looked at him "Something like that" she answered.

"Wow" whispered Owen "You guys didn't think this through, didn't you?"

Claire glared at Owen and then turned to the fighting giants; Owen rolled his eyes and crouched closer to her.

"Its not the only way out, just to be clear" she hissed.

"Of course, Masrani had everything under control" whispered Owen.

___________//____________

Rexie grabbed the I-Rex by the neck, she had had it with this thing screaming and hitting her, she gave the I-Rex a pull and swung her violently to the right; the grey monster landed harshly over the floor with glass and pieces of metal piercing her skin.

Delta jumped over the I-Rex's face and bit down on her eyebrow as the monster pushed herself to her feet, her yellow eyes glared at Rexie and she roared. Rexie roared back and before I-Rex was done with her roar, Rexie banged her head against the I-Rex's jaw, cutting he roar short, and making the creature stumble back once more.

Rexie kept pushing and growling as the smaller creatures jumped on and off the I-Rex, she could hear them growling and snarling as they hurt the bigger dinosaur. Rexie was hit by the I-Rex's head right on the chest but Rexie held her ground as her powerful legs dug into the cement and the raptors attacked the I-Rex's chest and hind legs.

In all her time living in the island, Rexie had fought different creatures, she was even sure that she had once killed a few of the small dinosaurs that were attacking the monster, but the I-Rex was the toughest creature she had ever come to blows with.

The Indominus screeched as she scratched the T-Rex and tried to get the raptors off her back, but Rexie grabbed her neck once more and this time she lifted the I-Rex from the floor and swung her to the right and threw her violently and painfully against one of the buildings.

Echo had jumped off the Indominus just before she was slammed against the floor, the raptor rushed to Rexie's side as the T-Rex hit the Indominus with her massive head and pushed the crawling creature back; she saw her sisters still over the head of the monster and cooed to them to jump off.

Delta and Blue jumped off the Indominus as they heard their sister calling for them, Delta skidded over some broken glass and was able to jump away from the T-Rex as she stepped forward towards the I-Rex. Echo was standing behind Rexie as the veteran dinosaur slammed her head against the Indominus' neck and jaw; Blue and Delta hurried to Echo.

Indominus shook her head, she felt light headed as the other monster banged her head against her neck and jaw; I-Rex opened her mouth to roar but Rexie bit half her face and pushed her against some fence and the I-Rex felt her vision fail her.