4

"I don't understand why you couldn't just walk in front of all these people and get us in the ride first" complained Lisa as they walked towards the first place in the second line.

"Because I can't just jump all the people that have been waiting in line" explained Bea, "It's not right, Lisa"

"Yeah, but you have all access pass" explained Monica.

"Yeah, yeah but they are not multi passes" explained Bea she unconsciously made reference to one of her favourite movies.

"They should" hissed Lisa.

"They are not and we are already at the front of the line" Bea turned her attention to the guy in charge of the attraction, he looked young, she glanced down at her phone when she felt someone looking at her from her right.

Bea looked up slowly and then turned her head to the right to face the first line, right there at the front was the kid that had smiled at her at the Lagoon, Bea had to supress a laugh that threatened to come out of her lungs; Jurassic World was huge and since her friends had arrived all she had done was bump into this kid.

"Hey" she smiled at him.

"Hi" smiled the boy.

"Are you following me?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"No" chuckled the boy "Maybe you are following me"

"Maybe" laughed Bea "Where's Zara?"

"We ran away" explained the boy "She wasn't very nice"

"She never is" smiled Bea, "Did you like the Lagoon?"

"What's there not to like?"

Bea didn't know this kid's name, but she already liked his attitude, she smiled and nodded, she turned to her friends as she saw the Gyrosphere arrive.

"You've got to be shitting me, man" barked Michelle, Bea grabbed her arm and pulled Michelle away from the guy controlling the ride.

"What's wrong?" asked Bea.

"It only has three seats" explained the guy "The four seat ones are a little behind schedule" he looked at Bea with an apologetic smile.

"Hey, it's fine" smiled Bea, she was sure this guy got shit from everyone every day and the last thing she wanted was to make his day worse; after all she knew how much crap Owen got almost every day when he had to put on a show at the raptor den.

"It's not fine, how are we supposed to go?" barked Lisa.

"I could put one of you girls in the next Gyrosphere of the first line, it's just arriving look"

The girls watched as another orb rolled towards the dock and Bea smiled as an idea flashed in her mind; after all she had just made a new friend.

"You girls take this one" smiled Bea as she turned to Lisa "I'll ride in the other one and we'll meet at the restaurant we were last night in about two hours, yeah?"

"Who are you going to ride with?" asked Monica "Alone?"

"No!" laughed Bea "With them!" she turned around and pointed at the kid that had now been joined by his older brother.

"You don't know them Bea" whispered Michelle.

"I do, I do know him" said Bea, she stepped towards Gray "I've been following him all day, so there won't be a problem right?"

Bea looked down at Gray and then looked at his older brother.

"With what?" asked the older brother.