15

Hoskins glanced at Bea before he turned his partial attention to Owen, the young trainer was marching towards him with rage written all over his face; Hoskins couldn't help it but smile to himself as Owen stopped in front of him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" asked Owen, he motioned his arm around "Look at this, do you expect a group of raptors to take down that thing out there?"

"No" answered Hoskins in full honesty. "I expect a bunch of raptors to track the I-Rex down and then we can take her in"

"Take her in?" asked Owen "What the hell does take her in mean to you?"

"Lock her up" explained Hoskins, he rolled his eyes at Owen "You didn't really expect us to kill it, did you?"

"Why would you keep her alive?!" barked Claire, she took a step forward, this man was the definition of disgusting.

"Because she is the future together with your group of raptors"

Barry had walked towards the arguing group after telling Gray not to move from the raptor den, he could see Owen was about to lose control.

"You can't train that thing like we did with the girls" explained Owen, the little patience he had maintained after his outburst with Zach and Bea starting to dissipate; Barry stood next to Owen, if his friend lost control and tried to punch Hoskins he could possibly stop him.

"Well of course you can't!" laughed Hoskins, suddenly an urge to slap him across the face invaded Claire's body. "That thing is insane, I know we can't train her" he made a pause as his smile got wider "But her babies might be a different story"

Claire felt as if she had just been pushed into cold water, Owen looked at Hoskins with disbelief as his heart was constricted by an ice cold hand and Barry's mouth simply gapped open as the statement flew out of Hoskins' mouth.

"You can't do that" Barry hissed.

"Really?" asked Hoskins, he looked at Barry and then turned back to Owen "Huh, says who? Masrani? He's dead, InGen is taking control of this place now, and if you want to be here when this all ends you better start doing what I say"

"All these years" whispered Claire, suddenly terrified, she pushed a strand of hair away from her face "All these years you have been waiting for this to happen"

Hoskins laughed and shrugged "What can I say, I'm a patient man" Owen felt his hands turn into fists as his breathing got agitated "Now, let's go somewhere private so I can explain what's about to happen"

"You son of a bitch" whispered Owen.

"You have no idea" smiled Hoskins "The kids aren't allowed into the tent, but they can wait in one of the InGen cars"

Hoskins turned on the ball of his feet and with one rapid glance at Bea walked away towards a grey tent at the back of the dirt clearing; Owen watched him with rage all over his face, slowly he turned to look at his sister.

"What happened to you?" he asked as he saw Bea's bloody knees.

"Nothing" she spat at her brother "I tripped, can't you tell?"

"Hey" hissed Owen, he narrowed his eyes at Bea, the last thing he needed was a problem with his sister now that he had to worry about Hoskins but he had no idea how related those problems were. "Just let me take a look" he reached to touch Bea's shoulder but Bea flinched back and pressed herself harder against Zach's chest, not that it bothered Zach.

"Don't touch me" barked Bea "Leave me alone"

Bea walked around Owen and Claire and walked away towards the den were the raptors were being held, Claire watched her and then turned to look at Zach.