12

Owen and Claire reached Zach, Gray and Bea; as they reached the trio, Owen let go of Claire's hand and without thought he wrapped his arms around Bea and pulled her up in the air, Zach and Gray watched at Bea screamed with relief and wrapped her own arms around Owen's neck and buried her neck over his shoulder.

The first thing Zach thought was if this guy was her boyfriend.

As Bea closed her eyes and hugged Owen, Claire had pulled Zach and Gray into a group hug and was mumbling things to them, things not even Gray and Zach could understand.

Owen put Bea down and looked at her, he put a strand of hair that had come lose from her braid behind her ear, a smile over his face that he couldn't hide; she was alive, she had survived not only the I-Rex attack but she had been able to kill a Dimorphodon with rocks and bricks.

"Are you ok?" asked Owen, he had both his hands over Bea's shoulders "I've been looking for you all around this fucking park"

"I'm fine" smiled Bea, she felt her eyes start to water from happiness, she had found him, he was alive and he was here now with her "Are you? You are bleeding, Ow"

"What happened to your phone?!" cried Owen suddenly, giving his sister a firm shake "I've tried calling you all day!"

"It ran out of batteries!" explained Bea, she slapped one of his hands off her shoulder "I don't... a Dimorphodon flew over their heads, Claire screamed and her arms covered her head.

"We need to get out of here!" cried Owen "Follow me!"

Owen turned around and grabbed Bea's wrist and without another word he stared to run through the street towards the hotel, Zach, Gray and Claire stepping over their feet. A security guy from InGen was standing in front of the hotel entrance, a rifle in his hands and he was aiming at a few flying dinosaurs, but he was also blocking the entrance to the building.

"GET INSIDE!" cried Owen, he rushed up the stairs but stopped dead as the rifle was pointed at him, he pushed Bea behind himself as he narrowed his eyes at the security guy. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You can't get in sir" explained the man "High orders, the underground safe zone has been open for the tourists and you need to get there, the hotel is closed"

"Are you listening to yourself?" barked Owen.

Claire let go of Gray's hand and pushed Owen away from the security guy, she stepped towards the InGen guy and slapped the rifle away from her chest; Owen wasn't the only one surprised with her move.

"You are going to put that thing down" started Claire, although she had already put the gun down for him "And you will let us get inside this hotel, because if you don't and one of this people get hurt, I will hunt you down until you are not even allowed to be a mall cop" she hissed "I am Claire Dearing and I will be damned if you are going to give orders to ME"

The security guard was looking at her with a shock expression, behind Claire, Zach, Gray, Owen and Bea were wearing the same one but Bea was the first to act.

"You are damn right!" she barked as she stepped from behind her brother and glared at the security guard; the man looked at both young women and moved away, allowing the group inside the wrecked lobby.

"What was that?" asked Owen, he glanced at Claire, she looked at him and shrugged.

"I got us in didn't I?"

"You did" answered Bea "Thank you"

Owen frowned and looked at his sister and then at Claire as Claire nodded at Bea with a gentle smile over her face "Since when do you like each other? And who are these two?" he turned around and looked at Gray and Zach.