36

Owen and Claire were crouching inside one of the bars in town, Owen was peeking out the broken window just to see the T-Rex ram the I-Rex with her head, she hit the I-Rex right on her incredibly bruised shoulder and pushed her back with all the strength her legs and her neck could provide.

The I-Rex roared with pain and anger as she was pushed back, her hands grabbed the head of the T-Rex but the older dinosaur pushed harder and the I-Rex tripped over her own legs and crashed against one of the buildings; bricks and cement wounding her already bleeding body.

With an ear shattering screech, the Indominus Rex pierced Rexie's neck with her razor sharp claws and gave her a violent throw to the left; Rexie stumbled and fell head first against the amber decoration but rapidly scrambled to her feet; panting with anger and pain.

"Is she winning?" whispered Claire.

"I can't really answer that question" answered Owen "I'd say they are pretty even"

Rexie roared and dove head first towards the I-Rex once more, but if the I-Rex had learned something in the last five minutes she had been fighting this thing off was that Rexie always dove head first. Indominus roared back and this time she was prepared for Rexie's attack, she launched forward and grabbed the neck of the T-Rex once more and pushed her back with all her strength until she had Rexie against one of the buildings; she screamed into Rexie's face with anger and decision as she started to push her down to the floor.

"No, no, no" thought Owen as he watched Rexie squirm under Indominus' mortal grip "Come on girl, you can do this"

Indominus pressed hard over Rexie's neck with her front claws, she hissed as Rexie tried to fight the I-Rex off but Indominus was stronger in every possible way. Indominus' right leg swung forward and she pressed over Rexie's chest and neck as she let go with her front claws and scratched Rexie's shoulder and face; Rexie roared with anger and pain as her back legs tried to push her back to her feet.

But Indominus had decided Rexie's fate already and there was nothing that could ever save her from that.

"No!" cried Owen as he watched the I-Rex raise her long sharp claws about to deliver the mortal blow.

But they all heard it then.

"What is that?" whispered Claire, she poked her head next to Owen and scanned the dark street, Rexie was still squirming under the I-Rex's incredibly strength as her attacker scanned the area.

"Blue" answered Owen.

"What?" gasped Claire, she turned to look at Owen just as the call was heard once more, but Owen wasn't looking at her, he had his eyes locked over the end of the street just like the I-Rex and with one last call Blue emerged running down the street calling and cooing.

"She's alive" whispered Claire as she watched Blue's figure getting bigger just to be surprised even more.

Blue rushed towards the I-Rex and the pinned down Rexie, she cooed and screeched as she ran and as she took a curve to the left to get to Rexie, her cooing was answered with another raptor call and from the darkness of the alleys emerged Delta followed by Echo.

Owen felt his heart start to beat again as he saw his three girls running through the street, their eyes locked over their prey; Claire, next to Owen, felt her jaw drop to the floor, she had been certain that the I-Rex had killed the raptors.

She thanked god she had been wrong.

The Indominus Rex roared with anger and surprise, she had thought the raptors were dead, she ripped her eyes from the upcoming pests and turned to the T-Rex, she raised her claw once more and as she was about to slash Rexie's neck, Blue jumped over her face and the I-Rex stumbled back with her vision compromised by scratches and bites.

Rexie pushed herself up, she stumbled over her right leg and turned her attention to the I-Rex just as Delta screeched and jumped over the I-Rex's left hind leg and climbed up as she bit and pierced the soft flesh with her claws. Echo had managed to make her way up to the Indominus' back and for the first time since this horror had started, the I-Rex wasn't on the winning side.

Rexie roared with anger and charged forward as Blue scrambled over the I-Rex's head to avoid being grabbed once more like it had happened the last time; Rexie's head hit the I-Rex square on the chest, the Indominus had been to busy trying to get the pests off her to notice Rexie charging back at her.

Indominus stumbled but was able to lean against a building as Rexie bit down on her arm; the grey animal screeched and scratched Rexie's face with her free hand. Blue, Delta and Echo biting and clawing at everything they could as Rexie continued to push Indominus away from Owen and Claire.

"She's winning!" Owen felt himself say "They are winning!"

Claire couldn't take her eyes from the group attack, her mouth was gaped and her hand was curled around Owen's arm; she had never seen anything like it in all the time she had worked at the park and she had been working there since it had opened.

"How is this happening?" whispered Claire, not that she was complaining, she was just incredibly shocked.

"Come on, we need to get out of here!" said Owen, he took Claire's hand and pulled her up to her feet.

The pair ran out of the bar as the I-Rex screamed and tried to get Delta off her back but Rexie dove to help and banged her head against the Indominus' jaw and she let go of the squirming raptor.

"Where are we going?!" asked Claire as she continued to run.

"To Lowery and Gray!" answered Owen.

___________//____________

"They are alive!" cried Gray as he and Lowery watched the dots that had been unmoving for the last half an hour start to move again.

"What the hell?" whispered Lowery as he leaned in into the screen "How is that possible?"

"Put them on screen!" said Gray as he pointed at the huge screen at the front of the computer; Lowery didn't have to be asked twice, he clicked a few buttons and then the image of the fight between Rexie and Indominus appeared before them.

"Oh shit" gasped Lowery as he saw Rexie pinned down over the floor, her strength starting to drain. "She's killing her"

Gray covered his mouth as he watched Rexie squirming to get to her feet, but Indominus was stronger than Rexie in almost every way; he scanned the area trying to get a glimpse of his aunt and Owen but instead his head snapped back to the street as he caught movement by the end of the screen.

"What was that?" asked Gray.

"The squad" whispered Lowery, his jaw hanging open as Blue, Delta and Echo appeared running towards Indominus.

"Can you see my aunt?" asked Gray, he turned to look at Lowery, the man looked down at the kid and gave him a negative with his head; Lowery turned his attention to the screen as the raptors jumped over Indominus and saved Rexie's life.

Lowery smiled as he saw Rexie push herself back to her feet, he couldn't imagine that monster killing one of Isla Nublar's oldest residents.

"There!" Lowery gasped, he pointed at the screen and Gray followed his finger just to watch Owen and Claire running out of the bar and he felt relieved; Owen was keeping his promise.

But was Bea doing the same?

___________//____________  

A/N: I really hope you guys can see the clip becuase that's the sound I imagine Blue doing as she ran towards Rexie :D And of course Owen's photo <3

Jurassic World (#Wattys2015)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें