Three

"Sienna?" Calum furrowed his brows, rubbing some of the exhaustion from his face so he could focus on her.

"I'm..." Sienna said nervously.

Calum had a sickening realization that something was seriously wrong.

"I'm sorry to wake you." Her voice was shaky and delicate. She wrapped her arms around herself and stepped back from him. "I was looking for Ashton." She admitted.

Calum noticed the scared tone in her voice. Suddenly, he wasn't so tired anymore.

"You can go back to sleep. I'll just go." Sienna mumbled before turning to leave.

"Sienna, wait." Calum said, stepping out into the hall. He placed his hand on her arm to stop her. He felt her trembling and his heart dropped. "You're trembling." He worried. "What's going on, Sienna?"

She extended one wrist out to him, scars turned out so he could see them, and his face fell. It always hurt him to see scars like those on people's wrists. It broke his heart when he would see scars on a fan's wrist. Seeing them on Sienna's gutted him. However, there were no new ones. So that relieved him a bit.

"I want to stop." She admitted shakily and his eyes met her's again. "There are blades in my bag. Take them. Please." She pleaded and Calum nodded quickly.

"Stay here." He instructed before darting down the hall and into Sienna's room. The door was wide open, but he didn't think twice about it. Knowing how upset she was, he was sure she wasn't too concerned about closing the door behind her.

He rushed into her bathroom and quickly dug through Sienna's toiletries bag until he found the small container that held the blades.

He dropped the blades into the toilet and flushed them quickly before rushing back to Sienna. She was sitting on the floor in front of Calum's room hugging her knees to her chest when he reached her. She was still trembling as he helped her up from the floor.

"Come on." He cooed, speaking as gently as he could.

He felt guilty for being so irritated when he'd opened the door. He led her into his room. As she sat on the end of the bed, he could see her trembling from where he stood. "Wait here, okay?" He said softly before hurrying off to the refrigerator in the corner of the room.

He returned with a bottle of water for her. He sat next to her on the bed and watched her carefully. She took a few sips of the ice water and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry for waking you." She said quietly.

"Don't be." Calum said calmly, struggling to see her in the dimly lit room. The only light was the few streams sneaking through the curtains. "I'm glad you did. You woke me up from a pretty nasty nightmare." He told her in attempt to make her feel better. "So, I should be thanking you." He smiled softly and to his surprise she returned it. "Wanna' talk about what happened?"

"I was looking for my toothbrush and I saw the blades." Sienna said with a sigh. "It was like I couldn't get the thought of them out of my head. It just...overwhelmed me." She explained. "I don't want to be like this anymore and Ashton said he could help. So, I ran." She took a sip of water after explaining. "Again, I apologize for nearly beating your door down. I thought this was Ashton's room." She said with another sigh. "I just..." She began hesitantly. "I couldn't think straight and...I just needed someone."