Fifteen

Despite the lads' objections and her terrible headache, Sienna watched the show. She wasn't going to miss a single show on this tour, especially not because someone decided to throw a rock at her.

She didn't fight Luke on watching from the security pit this time. She knew it was the only way to keep him from worrying even more than he already was.

He worried enough about her and he'd already had a stressful day. She didn't plan to make that any worse.

During the show, Calum's eyes hardly ever left Sienna. Sienna figured he was just being protective of her, but in reality he was expecting her to collapse at any second and preparing himself to jump off stage the second it happened.

Luckily, there was no need. Sienna watched the show despite her headache without any complications. She obeyed the medic's orders to take it easy. So, she didn't do very much dancing or cheering, but as long as she was there she was content.

Now, they were all on the bus on their way to the next venue.

Sienna was cuddled back on the sofa between Michael and Calum. She hadn't meant to fall asleep, but as soon as she got comfortable she just crashed.

Calum had an arm around her shoulders and Sienna had an arm intertwined with one of Michael's.

Michael and Calum were in a situation were if either of them moved very much, Sienna would wake up. Neither of them wanted that. Plus, they didn't have a problem cuddling with Sienna.

Ashton and Luke were huddled together in the floor.

It was Ashton's idea to have a livestream to let everyone know Sienna was okay since videos and pictures of the incident were all over social media. So, Luke and Ashton were in the process of explaining what happened.

"She was in a bit of pain. Mostly just a terrible headache though." Luke said calmly.

"We had our medic examine her." Ashton added. "She's bandaged up and..." He turned the phone to look directly at the three of them on the sofa. "As you can see, she's in very good hands."

"I wanna' talk." Calum held his arm out, careful not to wake Sienna. "Let me talk." He waved his arm at Ashton.

Ashton handed him the phone quickly.

"First, thank you to everyone who came out to the show tonight and I hope you enjoyed it." He said truthfully. "Second, to the person who hurt Sienna," He didn't sigh or show any sign of anger. Only seriousness shown through his voice. "I wish I could explain to you how deeply it hurts me that one of our fans would ever do such a thing. Truly, it breaks my heart." He let out a sigh. "And finally, I beg anyone who sees this to never do anything to harm this girl." Calum turned the phone on Sienna for a brief moment.

Long enough for the fans to see her asleep on Calum's shoulder and flood the livestream with comments about Calum and Sienna being in love.

Calum didn't say anything else. He just handed the phone to Ashton and stared at the bandages on Sienna's head with sorrow.

"She's okay." Michael said quietly to Calum. "You can breathe now."

~~~~~~

After everyone had fallen asleep, Calum snuck into Sienna's bunk.

Calum checked the cut on Sienna's head to see if he needed to change the bandages.

"You might have a scar, but it'll be small." He whispered, placing the bandages back over the cut.