Thirty-four

"Cal," Luke said softly. He shook Calum's shoulder lightly.

Calum's eyes slowly opened as Luke gently shook him awake. He blinked rapidly until his eyes adjusted to his surroundings.

"What?" Calum asked curiously as he noticed Sienna was still asleep in his arms.

"We're going out." Luke told him. "Wanna' tag along?"

Sienna stirred in Calum's arms for a moment before she woke. She instantly recognized the embrace she was in. She smiled softly as she recalled the events from the night before.

"I didn't mean to wake you." Luke told her.

"It's okay." Sienna yawned, pulling herself up from Calum's chest. "What's up?"

"We're going out." Luke said again. "Grab some food, maybe do some shopping. Wanna come with?"

"Maybe next time." Sienna yawned again. She stood from Calum's lap and stretched her arms above her head. "I'm gonna' sleep in. Be safe." She pressed a kiss to Luke's cheek before heading in the direction of her bunk.

Luke smiled at her as she climbed into her bunk and pulled the curtain shut. He turned back to Calum.

"You're sure you don't want to come?" Luke asked him. "It'll be fun to get out of here and get a break."

"I'm gonna' follow Enna's lead." Calum chuckled, stretching himself across the sofa. "Go have fun."

"Alright." Luke laughed as he watched Calum make himself comfortable enough to go back to sleep. "If you need anything, just call."

"Can do." Calum told him, shutting his eyes.

With that, Luke went off to meet the other lads waiting with David in the vehicle.

As Calum was slipping back into a peaceful slumber, he couldn't help but feel excited that he would be alone with Sienna. That is, if they didn't sleep until the others returned.

We need to talk, Calum thought. This is my chance.

~~~~~~

Sienna woke again hours later. She stretched in her bunk and took a deep breath.

A smile grew on her face.

We finally talked, She wanted to cheer. It felt so good to be in his arms again.

The bus was quiet. Sienna had plans to relax, snack, and watch some cheesy romance films until the boys got back.

She slid out of her bunk and bounced toward the living area of the bus where only hours before she had spent the night asleep on Calum's chest.

She'd been so distracted by her thoughts she hadn't noticed Calum was sitting up on the sofa. He had been scrolling on Twitter when he saw Sienna heading his way, smiling at the ground.

"Someone's in a good mood."

Sienna froze where she stood when Calum spoke up. She felt heat rise to her cheeks as she met his eyes quickly.