Four

Sienna woke in a peaceful haze of warmth and comfort. After a moment, her eyes adjusted on the face of the sleeping boy who was still holding her tightly.

His arms were wound around her waist and his legs were tangled with hers. She ran her fingers through his messy hair and a small smile appeared on her face.

Then, reality hit her. This was Calum. A guy she'd just met and one of Luke's best mates. Luke could walk in at any second and see them.

She shook Calum awake quickly. He let out a groan as he slowly narrowed his eyes to look at her.

"You have to leave." She said in a panic.

"Good morning to you too." Calum hummed, pulling her closer and hiding his face against her neck.

"I'm serious, Calum." She worried. "What if Luke sees us?"

"Five more minutes." He mumbled.

Sienna let out a huff.

"Maybe some other time." She suggested. "But you gotta' go." She pushed him off of her by his shoulders which sent him rolling off the edge of the bed and onto the floor.

Calum hit the floor with a thud and let out a groan.  Sienna scrambled off the bed and kneeled next to him on the floor.

"I swear I didn't mean to do that." She blurted out. "Are you hurt?" She worried. "I'm so sorry. I-"

"Sienna," Calum chuckled sleepily. "don't worry so much." He smiled. "I'm alright." He promised before sitting up.

She stood and extended a hand to him. He took her hand and she helped him to his feet. Calum grabbed his shirt from the end of the bed and threw it over his head. He took his room key from the nightstand and made his way across the room.

He gave her a quick smile before stepping out into the hall. She stepped out after him for a moment.

"Calum," She called. He turned immediately to look at her. "thank you," She said genuinely. "for everything."

"Anytime." He said simply with a smile before heading to his room.

Sienna stepped back into her room and closed the door. She crossed the room and drew the curtains. She looked down at the city traffic already flowing even at the early hour.

"This city really doesn't sleep." She chuckled to herself, smiling at the buzzing life of the city.

She couldn't wait to go out and explore the city. She wanted to see everything, but knew one day was nowhere near enough time. She hoped to come back someday.

She stepped away from the window and sat on the bed, running her fingers over the sheets and thinking about how Calum had been lying in that exact spot singing high school musical songs to her in the middle of the night. She wondered if it was odd she was so comfortable with Calum despite only meeting him the day before. She smiled to herself once again before standing and deciding she might as well get ready for the day.

Sienna took a shower and went through her morning routine before getting dressed. She dressed in a torn black Harley Davidson graphic tee, a distressed denim skirt, and a pair of black combat heels.

She grabbed a few things—her phone, room key, gum, lipstick—and threw them in her purse before heading out the door. She knocked on each of the boys' doors and waited for a response.

The first one to greet her was Ashton. He threw the door open and grinned.

"Good morning!" He cheered. She was surprised he was fully dressed and ready to go out. "You look great!" He added energetically after checking out her attire.