Sixteen

The next morning, Sienna slept later than any of the lads. After staying up late with Calum, she slept much longer than usual.

She was asleep just close enough to the edge of her bunk that when the bus hit a decent sized bump on the road, it sent Sienna flying out of her bunk.

Sienna woke when she hit the floor and the impact had knocked the air from her lungs. Sienna gasped for breath as laughter filled her ears.

Luke had been grabbing a drink from the refrigerator when Sienna went airborne. He was now bent over laughing hysterically, leaning on the refrigerator for support.

Calum had been the only other person to actually see Sienna be thrown from her bunk. Michael and Ashton just heard the impact.

Calum jumped up from the sofa and went over to Sienna. He knelt next to her with a grin on his face.

"You okay, babe?" Calum laughed.

When Sienna caught her breath, she responded.

"I'm fine." She groaned. Calum helped her to stand and she took a deep breath. "That sucked."

Calum laughed as she walked ahead of him to join the lads on the sofa.

As Calum stepped back into Ashton's line of sight, he met Ashton's glare.

He knew that look.

That was the "There's something going on here" look.

Calum chose to ultimately ignore Ashton's suspicions once again, but took a seat next to Luke instead of Sienna to calm Ashton.

Why can't he just be gullible like everyone else, Calum wondered.

He wondered what he would be doing right now if he didn't have to hide his feelings. He knew exactly what he would be doing.

He would be making Sienna's raspberry herbal tea that she loves so much. He'd take the tea to her and sit next to her with his arm around her and he'd smile when she kissed him quickly to say good morning.

"What are you smiling about?" Luke asked, snapping Calum out of his thoughts.

Calum fought the urge to look at Sienna.

"Just thinking about Sienna falling again." Calum lied, knowing it would rekindle Luke's amusement.

And it did.

Luke laughed again at the memory of seeing Sienna fly out of her bunk and didn't think twice about the real reason Calum had been sitting there smiling at the ground.

~~~~~~

Sienna was working hard on her latest assignment, typing at least one hundred words a minute as inspiration struck.

Some people can't work unless they have total silence. Sienna was not one of those people.

Ashton had toy Hulk fists on his hands, punching Calum while humming the Avengers theme song quite loudly.

Calum had a foam version of Thor's hammer, swinging it back at Ashton while screaming different lines said by Thor throughout the Avengers movies.