Eleven

Calum's idea was genius. The boys believed it was as well.

Sienna had stepped into the restroom to situate her hair that had been messed up during her panic attack when she'd repeatedly taken handfuls of her hair in her hands.

The boys took their chance the instant they heard the door click shut.

They huddled together, arms around each other as they whispered their plan.

"Distract her. We'll be back soon." Luke said.

"How do you geniuses suggest we keep her distracted?" Ashton questioned quickly. "Mike is a terrible liar. The second she starts suspecting anything he'll spill everything he knows."

"Hey!" Michael scolded.

"Play cards, play fifa, watch a movie-" Luke threw out some distractions for their absence, but Calum cut him off when an idea came to mind.

"She can't turn down Footloose." Calum spoke up. "It's her favorite movie ever."

His knowledge earned him quizzical looks from the other lads.

"I know her favorite movie. Big deal." Calum shrugged nonchalantly.

"You're sure it'll work?" Ashton asked for reassurance.

"He's right." Luke nodded. "She never turns down Footloose. She took dancing lessons for years solely because of Footloose. She adores it." Luke explained. The other boys chuckled at the thought of Sienna in dance lessons. "It'll work." He promised. Ashton and Michael nodded.

Calum made a mental note that Sienna took dancing lessons. He would be sure to tease her about that sometime.

"We won't be long." Calum said before he and Luke exited the bus.

Shortly after, Sienna stepped out of the bathroom, her hair tied in a bun on top of her head in her favorite scrunchie.

"Where's Luke and Calum?" She asked curiously, looking around for the two lads.

"They went out to grab lunch. They'll be back soon." Michael lied, and Ashton found himself waiting for the truth to come flying out accidentally.

"Mike and I were about to watch a movie, wanna' join?" Ashton asked.

"What movie?" Sienna asked as she grabbed a drink from the refrigerator.

"We were thinking Footloose." Ashton said with a glance at Michael who poorly fought his laughter. "It's a classic." He added, nudging Michael with his elbow.

Sienna hurried over to them, throwing herself on the sofa next to Mike.

"Start the movie!" Sienna cheered.

~~~~~~

"Which one should we get?" Luke asked Calum curiously as they both stared down through the glass jewelry case.

They wanted something Sienna would love. Something meaningful.

Calum's eyes scanned the multiple options, but one instantly reminded him of Sienna.