Five

Perhaps the time difference between New York and Sydney was the reason Sienna was ready to go to bed at eight in the evening and woke up at five in the morning.

She knew she would adjust, but this waking up at the crack of dawn thing was really annoying.

Sienna let out a frustrated sigh upon realizing she wasn't going back to sleep and climbed out of bed. She went about taking a shower and going through her normal routine.

She went through her suitcase, holding her phone in one hand since she was listening to music. An old Springsteen song played just as loud as possible through her headphones.

She stopped when her hand landed on the lingerie Calum had picked out. A smile poked at her lips. She decided to try it on just to see what it looked like.

She made her way back to the bathroom and continued humming along to the song that was playing as she dressed in the lace bodysuit.

She looked in the mirror for a moment. In all her life, she'd never considered herself attractive enough to pull off something like this. At first, she felt she looked a little out of place.

She assumed she felt like this because she'd never worn anything like this. The longer she stared at her reflection the more she liked the way the lace looked on her body. She straightened her posture and examined her reflection with growing confidence.

That is, until the bathroom door was thrown open.

She pulled her headphones from her ears quickly and stared wide-eyed at the shocked looking lad who stood in the doorframe.

"Calum?" Sienna spoke up, trying to snap him out of his trance.

His eyes scanned her entire body before he realized he needed to say something.

"Oh, um, sorry." He finally formed words before stumbling back out of the bathroom and closing the door. Calum leaned his back against the door and took a deep breath. His eyes were still wide. "Oh my god." He whispered to himself.

"Oh my god." Sienna whispered to herself, covering her face with her hands.

Calum figured Sienna was probably dying from embarrassment in the bathroom and wondered what he could say to help.

"Um, sorry." He repeated. Sienna moved her hand to her face as she laughed. She could feel the heat in her cheeks. "Luke sent me to check on you, but when I knocked on the door and you didn't answer I got worried." Calum said through the door "You look great by the way." He added after a moment of silence. "I-"

Did you see his face, Sienna asked herself.

"Cal?" Sienna spoke up finally.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Shut up." She laughed and Calum smiled to himself.

"Yup." He agreed, looking down to the floor as he shook his head.

He stepped away from the door when he heard the doorknob rattle.

Sienna stepped out wearing a flannel large enough to cover her and a grin on her lips.

"I didn't hear you knock. My music was too loud." She explained in amusement. "I didn't mean to worry you."

"It's fine, Enna." Calum chuckled. "I'm sorry for barging in like that. I just wanted to make sure you weren't..." He wasn't sure how to say the words nicely.