Thirty-nine

After the show, the other lads had already been rushed to the tour bus. Calum, however, was still searching the arena for Sienna.

He had a feeling she wouldn't have gone to the bus without seeing him first. This was one of the few chances they would have to be alone until everyone else went to sleep.

He had decided to backtrack to the dressing room to see if she had gone there looking for him while he'd been wandering around looking for her.

A hand suddenly wrapped itself around Calum's bicep and tugged him into an empty room.

The sound of Sienna's hushed laughter filled Calum's ears. He smiled at the sound and met his girlfriend's eyes as she closed the door behind her. He believed he was growing accustomed to their meetings like this.

Calum gladly let Sienna press him against the wall. He grinned widely down at her as she bounced on her toes to kiss him.

"Why do you pick the most random rooms to make out in?" Calum laughed against Sienna's lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I mean, where are we?"

"I have no idea." Sienna admitted laughingly, kissing his lips quickly in between words. "It was empty. That was good enough for me."

They shared a laugh and their lips continued to move in sync. Calum's arms tightened around Sienna as the warm, soothing feeling of being at peace in her embrace washed over him. Being with her felt like coming home.

Sienna's arms found their way around Calum's neck, holding him as closely as she could. She longed to be near him, to touch him, to feel his warmth, to hear the laugh he always did when they were hiding from the world. By the time the show was over, she was aching to be with him. Now, she kissed him hard, the way she had longed to since they last parted.

She lost herself in the kiss, wrapping herself around Calum as she took him in. She memorized the way his touch felt, the way his scent filled the air around her, the way he pulled her closer to him desperately.

After a moment, Sienna pulled back slightly from their kiss, dazed and slightly light-headed. She smiled up at Calum.

"Dirty Little Secret?" Sienna questioned him with a laugh. "Very subtle."

A loud laugh rolled from Calum's lips. If Sienna hadn't been so caught up in the sound, she would've been afraid someone had heard them. 

"Oh, come on." Calum giggled. "We killed that song and you loved it."

Sienna leaned forward to kiss him again, smiling against his lips.

"David is going to kill us." She told him. "Let's go."

"You're the one who pulled me in here." Calum laughed.

"Well, I wanted you all to myself for a moment." Sienna told him with a grin, beginning to step away from him to reach for the door.

"Like the sound of that." Calum hummed playfully, moving with Sienna to block her path to the door.

He quickly leaned down to press his lips to Sienna's again. Although they both smiled into the kiss, they didn't laugh or giggle like they had been during the previous embraces.

Instead, Calum placed his hands on either side of Sienna's face and kissed her slowly. It wasn't rough and full of heat, nor was it soft and gentle. It was deep enough to make their hearts race and slow enough to make the rest of the world fade away. The kind of kiss that leaves you breathless and lost for words.

When they parted, grins formed on both their faces.

"Alright." Calum said, sucking in a deep breath. "Ready to go?"