Twenty

Days passed and Calum and Sienna barely spoke a word to each other. When they did talk, it was only a few words just so it wasn't obvious to the guys that they were upset with each other.

Well, Sienna was upset with him, but Calum seemed perfectly fine.

Michael, Ashton, and Luke didn't notice anything off about Calum apart from the fact that Sienna wasn't by his side.

Calum just happened to be better at hiding emotions than Sienna was. He hated how things ended with Sienna and he hated that they ended at all, but she'd walked away from him the first times her feelings got hurt. The more he thought about that, the angrier he became.

Calum was an expert at keeping his heart off his sleeve. He was incredibly good at making it hard to read his emotions. A skill that came in handy for getting Ashton off his trail.

Sienna got sick of sitting around watching Calum laugh and carry on with the boys as if nothing were wrong.

It didn't matter to him, Sienna reminded herself. He actually is fine. I'm the one pretending.

She couldn't sit there, faking smiles and pining over Calum, so she went to her bunk to call Niall.

He always knew what to do.

"Ni," Sienna said softly, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. "I'm so sick of just sitting here."

"Then, go out and get some air, babe." Niall suggested. "Go to the nearest park and take a walk. Go get a nice iced coffee. Go get your nails done." He suggested. "Just do something to get out of your head for a while."

"Maybe it would be nice to have a distraction." Sienna realized.

"Exactly." Niall said simply. "Go take your mind off everything, babe."

"Okay." Sienna decided.

"Atta' girl."

"Thank you. I love you." Sienna said before quickly ending the call.

She climbed out of her bunk and grabbed some of her things.

She put on one of her favorite outfits. She fixed her makeup. Whether she liked to admit it, cleaning herself up and getting dressed up made her feel a bit better.

She didn't feel like such a wreck on the outside, even if she did on the inside. That was something at least.

She grabbed her purse and stepped off the bus.

Her boots thudded on the pavement as she stepped down, attracting the lad's attention.

"The show isn't for hours!" Luke called to her from where the four lads were playing football in the lot by the bus. "Why are you already dressed?"

"I'm going out!" Sienna called, walking in their direction.

"Out where?" Ashton asked as she neared them.

"Out." Sienna said, a smile on her lips as she strutted by them. She slid her sunglasses over her eyes.

She wished she didn't, but she hoped Calum was watching her.