Eighteen

Days passed and things were much better for Sienna.

Her mind didn't haunt her the way it used to. She was doing her best to stop overthinking as much. She was focusing more on the good things in her life than the bad. Something she should've done long ago.

Perhaps her traumatic nightmare had simply scared her into an entirely new mindset.

Now, Luke and Michael were on the bus playing video games. Ashton was walking around the parking lot on the phone with his mum.

And Calum was still asleep in his bunk.

Sienna was lying out on the pavement by the bus on a beach towel.

It was the first time she'd felt confident enough to be seen in a bikini since she could remember.

She'd lathered up with tanning lotion, put her headphones in, and laid out to enjoy the sun.

When Calum finally woke up, he walked out into the "living room" area of the bus and found Luke and Michael.

"Where's Enna? And Ashton?" Calum wondered.

"Ash went off to call his mum." Michael explained.

"Enna's outside." Luke said simply.

Calum opened the door of the bus, squinting until his eyes adjusted to the sunlight.

When he could see, he looked around the lot. He saw nothing but crew vehicles until his eyes landed on a bright yellow beach towel.

He stepped off the bus with a smile on his face.

It was the first time he'd seen Sienna in a bikini.

He'd seen her in a lace bodysuit, but that had actually covered more skin. He'd almost forgotten how incredible her body was.

He stood next to her, smiling down at her. His shadow must've given him away because he knew she couldn't hear him walk over. She kept her music much too loud for that.

Sienna opened her eyes and looked up at Calum. His shadow blocked her eyes from the sunlight. She pulled one of her headphones out and smiled up at him.

He could hear the Kenny Loggins song that was playing through her headphones. She had her Footloose playlist playing.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Sienna laughed. "Or should I say good afternoon?"

"What are you doing?" He asked with a smile.

"Tanning." She said simply with a grin. "What are you doing?"

"Enjoying the view." Calum admitted, his eyes wandering without shame. "I'd kiss you if we weren't out in the open."

"And I'd let you." Sienna said with a shrug. She checked the time on her phone and sat up.

"What is it?" Calum asked curiously.

"Time to get my back." Sienna explained as she turned to lay on her stomach, letting her back tan.