Thirty-six

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked curiously as Sienna opened the door of the bus.

Each of the boys turned to look at her now.

"I'm just going for a walk." Sienna told them truthfully. "Luke, wanna' join me?"

"Of course." Luke said, quickly standing from his seat and making his way to Sienna.

"Be back soon." Sienna hummed before she and Luke exited the bus.

As the door shut behind the two of them, Ashton turned his attention to Niall.

"Everything okay?" Ashton asked him.

"Yeah." Niall nodded. "She just wanted to spend some time with Luke. Don't worry."

~~~~~~

"So, what's up?" Luke asked, stuffing his phone into his back pocket as he and Sienna began to walk around the arena.

"Just wanted some fresh air." Sienna told him. "It's a beautiful day for a walk."

Luke nodded and looked to the sky for a moment. He took a deep breath of fresh air as he admired the clouds.

"Eight weeks already." Luke said, looking over at Sienna to find she too had been lost in the clouds. "That's incredible, Enna. You've come so far."

Sienna looked over at him now, studying the expression on his face.

"Wouldn't be here without you." She told him. "If you hadn't come back..." She shook her head slightly. "I don't know what would've become of me."

"I'd say it's best not to think about it," Luke said. "All that matters is how you're doing now." He added. "How are you doing?"

"I'm...great." She admitted. "The nightmares still come and panic attacks follow shortly after, but I'm doing better with not overthinking everything." She explained. "It's easy to get out of your own head when you're surrounded by people who never let you have a dull moment."

Luke chuckled at Sienna's words which made her smile.

"Breaking up lightsaber duels and fights over who gets to pick the movie keeps you on your toes, huh?" Luke laughed.

"You could say that." Sienna giggled. "But, seriously, having so many people to turn to when something is bothering me, it's made all the difference, Luke." She gave him a smile. "This is the happiest I've ever been and it's all thanks to you. I can never repay you for everything you've done for me. Bringing me along on this tour changed my life."

"Knowing you're happy is payment enough, Enna." Luke wrapped an arm around Sienna's shoulders as they walked, pressing a kiss to the side of her head. "All I want is for you to be happy."

Sienna smiled, wrapped an arm around Luke's torso, and took a deep breath. She felt very relieved after reassuring him he didn't have to worry quite so much about her mental heath.

She knew now she couldn't bottle up her feelings inside and she didn't need to. Especially not when she had so many people who loved her and were willing to talk at any hour of the day.

Before she'd only had Luke. So when Luke was gone, she was left with nothing; no one to turn to when things got bad.

Now, she had the boys, she had Niall, she had Crystal, she had David, she had Louis.

She could turn to the people around her for anything and that changed everything for her.

Making sure Luke understood that she knew was loved made her feel much better.

"So, how are you?" Sienna asked curiously.

"How am I?" Luke furrowed his brows. He wondered why she was asking.

"You know, with touring. I know it can be hard on a person." She explained. "Going straight from one thing to the next. Record, soundcheck, hair and wardrobe, show, hurry to the bus, try to get some sleep, and do it all again the next day."

"I'm amazing." Luke told her sincerely. "I love touring. Sure, it can be exhausting at some times, but this is what I love to do."

"I know you love it." Sienna chuckled. "I'm just saying I know it can take a toll after a while. I wanted to know you were okay."

"I'm perfect, Enna." He promised her. "I'm doing what I love with the people I love by my side." He hugged her closer to him as they continued to walk huddled closely together, Luke's arm casually draped around Sienna's shoulders still. "Don't worry about me."

Neither of them spoke for a moment after that. Instead they just walked; enjoying the beautiful day and each other's company.

"We should do this more often." Luke said eventually.

"Take walks?" Sienna asked.

"Not necessarily." He chuckled. "Just hang out. Like old times."

Sienna was reminded once again how incredibly grateful she was to Niall for informing her Luke was feeling nostalgic.

She didn't realize before that she too missed spending time alone with Luke like they used to. She almost felt guilty for not spending more time with him.

"Maybe we could pick up where we left off on your guitar lessons." Luke suggested with a wide grin.

Sienna laughed at his words. She could see the hope and eagerness on his features as he waited to hear her response.

She had almost forgotten she could play guitar. After she and Luke had lost touch for all those years, she couldn't bring herself to play. It reminded her too much of him.

It used to upset her deeply that she lost the will to play. She'd enjoyed it so much. It often weighed on her heart that she couldn't bring herself to do something she used to love because it had become too painful.

Over time, she learned not to think about it.

She wasn't sure she even could still play. After all, it had been years since she'd even touched a guitar.

It didn't matter though. Picking up on her guitar lessons meant more time with Luke and she knew that would good for both of them.

"I'd like that."

~~~~~~

Sienna and Luke had been gone on their walk for twenty minutes and yet Calum still couldn't get the feeling of Sienna's lips on his out of his mind.

I have to get her alone, He thought. Soon. Before I go mad.

I have to talk to her. I have to kiss her again. I have to have her in my arms before I lose my mind.

Calum was so absorbed in thought about Sienna that he hadn't even noticed Niall studying his expression.

Sienna had told Niall what had happened between her and Calum. He watched Calum in amusement as the stunned expression never left his features. He watched the way Calum subconsciously tugged at his fingers and tapped his foot rapidly on the floor.

He knew Calum's mind was spinning just from seeing his face.

He's got it bad, Niall thought, fighting the urge to laugh. And I think he finally knows it.