Twenty-seven

"You guys were amazing tonight!" Sienna cheered as she took her seat on the bus.

"It was so hot in there!" Ashton yelled, pulling his sweat soaked shirt over his head and heading to his bunk to grab a clean one.

"I need an ice bath." Luke sighed, throwing himself onto the sofa.

"You need a bath alright." Sienna agreed, leaning away from Luke and closer to Niall who sat next to her.

"Hey!" Luke yelled.

"She's right." Michael laughed. "You reek."

"You're one to talk!" Sienna laughed. "All of you need showers. Immediately."

"Oh, yeah?" Michael laughed. "You just earned yourself a nice, long cuddle." He jumped at her and wrapped his arms around her quickly.

Niall jumped up before he could be entangled in the sweaty embrace.

Sienna let out a shriek as she tried to slip away from Michael and failed to do so.

"Speaking of all of us..."Ashton returned with a dry shirt on. "Where's Calum?"

"I thought he was behind us." Michael shrugged, releasing Sienna from his arms.

"Sienna, go find him, will you?" Luke asked, scrolling on his twitter.

"Why me?"

"He's never too far when you're involved." Ashton replied, sharing a quick glance with Niall.

Sienna looked around at each of them before letting out a sigh.

"Fine."

She pulled herself up from her seat and hurried off the bus. The sooner she found Calum the sooner they could leave.

She wandered around the lot, stopping crew members from their scurrying to pack the equipment up when she asked if they'd seen Calum.

Eventually, one of the crew members in charge of the  lighting pointed to a small alley between exits of the arena.

Sienna hurried in that direction, but when she saw a cloud of smoke roll into the air of the alley, she came to an abrupt stop.

Anger bubbled inside her as she stared at the rolling smoke. 

She willed herself to move forward. She came to a stop at the end of the alley. Calum didn't even notice her presence.

"Really?" Sienna spat, crossing her arms over her chest. Calum's head snapped in her direction. "I thought you stopped."

Oh shit, Calum thought.

"I'm not in the mood, Sienna." He grumbled.

"I don't give a fuck." She scoffed. "So, you started smoking again. What, did you think I wouldn't find out or did you just not care if I did?" She demanded, tapping her foot quickly in anger. "Did you want piss me off? Or did you just want to hurt me?"

"You know I'd never deliberately hurt you, Sienna." Calum removed the cigarette from his lips to blow smoke in her direction. "So, don't give me that shit. This isn't about you."

"Never deliberately hurt me." Sienna laughed. "Maybe next time you should just kiss the waitress, then tell me if she's a better kisser than I am."