Nine

Sienna woke slowly and struggled to fully open her eyes because of the sticky note on her forehead that brushed her eyelashes. She pulled the note from her forehead and her eyes adjusted on the words written.

Recording. Be back soon. -Luke (:

She shook her head slightly and climbed out of her bunk.

After showering and going through her morning routine, she made herself a cheese toastie for breakfast. She ate in solitude, watching an episode of Friends and wondering what the lads were up to in that moment.

She decided she would find out. She made a plateful of cheese toasties for the boys in case they were hungry.

Sienna navigated her way through the arena where the show would be held later that night, peeking into each room in search of the boys.

She found them in a room with three other men. Luke was standing in front of a mic in a improvised recording studio—mattresses leaning against the walls in a corner of the room—and he smiled when he saw Sienna.

Sienna nodded to her cousin just before Michael nearly tackled her.

"I love you!" He cheered as quietly as he could manage, though he still received a sharp look from the men recording Luke, as he hugged Sienna and took the plate of cheese toasties.

Sienna watched in amusement as Michael, Ashton, and Calum inhaled the food she'd made them. Luckily she'd snatched one from the plate for Luke before the boys could devour them all.

She joined the boys in watching Luke record and continued to be scolded along with Ashton for laughing while Luke was recording. When Luke was finished recording, it was Calum's turn.

"Saved you one." Sienna smiled, handing Luke his cheese toastie as Calum stepped up to the mic. Calum and the men exchanged some words that Sienna didn't focus on before Calum began singing.

She watched the way the veins in his next bulged when he sang certain notes, the way he let his eyes close when he was singing softly, the way he moved his hands as he became more engulfed by the music.

Sienna blinked rapidly to snap herself out of her trance before Luke could notice.

"I think I'm gonna' head back to bus." Sienna said quietly as she stood from her seat.

"Everything alright?" Ashton asked quickly.

"Yeah." Sienna smiled. "Think I'm just gonna' read a book or something." She admitted.

Sienna exited the room and tried to shake Calum from her mind, but couldn't.

For Christ's sake, Sienna scolded herself, the lad was doing nothing but singing and I was basically drooling over him.

She ran her hands over her face in attempt to wipe away some of her frustration.

I just, Sienna thought, need to stay distracted until these feelings go away.

She shook her head and debated different possible methods to distract herself.

She made her way back to the bus and quickly put her headphones in. She turned on some Bruce Springsteen and looked around at her things.

She thought about doing schoolwork, but decided against it. She also considered reading or watching some more tv, but decided against those options also.