Fourteen

Sienna took a deep breath as she opened her eyes slowly. Relief from peaceful slumber covered her like a warm blanket.

When she shifted to rub her face, she heard a crinkling noise like the sound of a candy wrapper.

She felt around her bunk and found a peppermint patty laying on her stomach.

She stared at the silver wrapper for a moment and smiled softly.

Calum, she decided.

Sienna climbed out of her bunk and headed to look for a certain dark-haired lad, rubbing sleep from her eyes. When her eyes adjusted to the light coming through the windows, they focused on the lad relaxing on the sofa with a smile on his lips.

"Good morning." Sienna yawned, a smile forming as she made her way over to him.

"Morning, gorgeous." Calum grinned at her, studying her messy hair and the way she shuffled her feet when she wasn't completely awake yet. "Nice sweater."

Sienna glanced down at her attire in confusion before looking back up at Calum.

"Hey!" Sienna cheered when she realized Calum's attire matched her own. He too was wearing the crew neck Mickey Mouse sweatshirt they'd purchased together in New York. "We're matching!"

Calum chuckled at her excitement and leaned forward to press a kiss to her lips when she sat next to him, but Sienna backed away from him.

"No, I have morning breath." She groaned, but Calum only laughed again.

"I don't care." He pulled her back to him, laughing against her lips.

They pulled back from the kiss and settled back against the sofa. Sienna cuddled into Calum's side and his arm draped around her comfortably.

Sienna lifted the peppermint patty she'd found in her bunk and raised an eyebrow at Calum.

"Was this you?" She questioned.

"You love those." Calum shrugged. "Just a little something to make you smile." He explained sweetly.

Sienna grinned widely, her heart fluttering, before leaning in to kiss him again.

She opened the candy and broke the peppermint patty in half. They shared the candy with peaceful smiles resting on their features.

"So," Sienna said after finishing her half of the candy. "what's on the agenda for today?"

"Same as usual." Calum admitted. "Play around for a while, maybe record or write a bit, soundcheck," He explained. "sneak a few kisses here and there." He grinned, leaning forward slowly to pepper Sienna with multiple short kisses to make her laugh. "Then, the show." He grinned, looking quickly back to her lips.

"Don't you two look cozy." Ashton's voice pulled Calum and Sienna's attention from each other instantly.

"Good morning." Sienna formed a smile, but panic built up inside her.

How long has he been standing there, Sienna worried. Did he see us?

"What's up, mate?" Calum seemed as calm as ever, no sign of fear in his features at all.