Eight

The boys stood together and took a bow after their encore before exiting the stage. Sienna rushed backstage to congratulate the lads for the amazing show they'd played. The One Direction boys were right on her heels, eager to see their friends.

They found the boys in their dressing room, still buzzing with stage adrenaline.

They broke out into cheers when the One Direction lads entered the room. They screamed and cheered things Sienna couldn't quite make out and she watched as each of them embraced each other.

"We didn't think you lot were coming!" Luke admitted as he pulled back from embracing Louis energetically.

"Surprise!" Harry laughed.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." Louis promised with a nod and a wide grin.

"It means a lot, lads." Calum nodded, pulling back from an embrace with Liam.

"You guys were incredible!" Sienna cheered and each of them shared a laugh.

"Amazing, really." Niall nodded, agreeing with Sienna.

"The pair of you didn't stop dancing the whole show." Zayn chuckled. "I think it was obvious you enjoyed yourselves."

Niall and Sienna shared a glance and a laugh.

The lot of them sat around on the sofas just catching up on everything. They spoke of shows each group had played since they'd last seen each other, pranks Louis had played without Michael there to assist him, and songs each group had been working on.

"I'm not the only one who thinks the these two look like twins, right?" Liam asked curiously as he repeatedly looked from Luke to Sienna.

"No, I noticed it too." Harry noted. "They look very much alike."

"So, we've been told." Luke chuckled, looking over to Sienna who sat next to Niall.

Calum was very well aware of the close proximity of Sienna and Niall. He was trying his hardest to keep his eyes from darting back to the pair of them.

"It's a Hemmings thing." Sienna giggled with a shrug.

The boys divulged into a conversation about the upcoming shows and Sienna began thinking.

This, she thought, is my life now. Concerts, and screaming crowds, and fancy hotels, and becoming friends with rock stars.

Whatever the lads said, Sienna didn't hear it. She was too lost in her own thoughts.

The more she though about how different things were now, the faster she seemed to suffocate.

"I'll be right back." She said as she scrambled up from her seat next to Niall.

The conversation between the two groups fell silent as Sienna rushed out of the room.

Calum moved to go after her, but Louis had already stood from his seat.

"I've got her." Louis insisted before hurrying off after her.

He jogged down the hall and out the door that would lead him to the lot where the tour bus and vehicles were parked.

Louis found Sienna walking slowly through the parking lot, her head turned upward and her attention focused on the night sky. He hurried over to her.