Thirty-one

"I can't get over that energy!" Michael cheered as he threw himself down onto the sofa. "They were jumping and dancing the entire time! They sang every word to every song! That was why we do this-why we dreamt of this!"

The crowd had been exceptionally enthusiastic during the show. The boys were still buzzing about it. At least, most of them were.

Calum's mind, however, had already began to come down from its stage high and anchor itself onto Sienna.

"You're right." Luke chuckled as he took a seat on the other sofa. "Tonight was incredible. Even Sienna was more into the show than usual." He said with a nod in Sienna's direction.

He's right, Calum thought. She had more fun tonight.

He had found it unusually difficult to keep his eyes off her during the show tonight. Perhaps it was because they'd actually spoken earlier without fighting, or perhaps it was that she was just enjoying herself so much he couldn't help himself.

He prided himself for seeing Sienna have fun and not be angry with Niall about it. Niall wasn't the source of her happiness right then; it was their music. Even if he wasn't making her happy, at least part of him still was.

From her seat on the floor by the sofas, Sienna shot Luke a curious glance.

"What?" Luke defended. "You danced the entire time-"

"I always dance." Sienna laughed. "It's my daily cardio workout."

She earned some laughs from around the room, even some from Calum who lingered by the doorway.

"You were more into the show tonight, Enna." Michael agreed sweetly.

"I would agree, but I had so much sweat in my eyes I couldn't see Sienna." Ashton said in amusement.

They all shared a short laugh.

"Speaking of cardio," Michael began. "Don't we have a workout coming up?" He asked with dread.

"I think so." Luke realized.

Michael let out a loud groan.

They shared another laugh. As comfortable silence fell over them, Sienna looked around at the lads. She smiled softly at them and wondered to herself how they were even still going after the show they just put on.

She'd predicted they would collapse as soon as they reached the bus, but she hadn't taken into account the adrenaline rush wouldn't have worn off by then.

When her eyes landed on Calum, she found his were already on her. She let them stay there for a moment and worried heat might rush to her cheeks. She wondered what was on his mind, what he thought when he looked at her, what he felt about their talk before the show.

She looked into his dark, calm eyes and knew for certain the way he made her feel was not going away.

Her mind was made up. He hadn't been able to give her an answer—maybe he never would—but she could still dream of it.

Even if it's pointless, I'll keep waiting and hoping, Sienna realized as she looked into his eyes.

Even if you never change your mind, I'll be waiting, she wanted to tell him. Because it's you.