Six

Sienna woke slowly, opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling for a few minutes before a thought popped into her head that made her smile.

Eleven days.

She hadn't harmed herself in eleven days.

Sienna bounced out of her room and began making herself some breakfast. She was about to engulf a cheese toastie when Michael casually strolled into the room.

"Hey." He said nonchalantly before sitting on the sofa.

"Mike?" Sienna sat her cheese toastie down and stared at him curiously.

"Hmm?" Michael hummed in response.

"How'd you get in here?" She asked curiously.

"Got the extra room key from Luke." He said with a shrug. "Duh."

"Okay." Sienna chuckled and shook her head before taking a bite of her cheese toastie.

She smiled to herself as she continued eating.

"Why are you so smiley?" Mike asked curiously, narrowing his eyes at her. "What'd you do?" He asked suspiciously. "Please tell me you pranked Luke."

"No," Sienna said laughingly. "but remind me to do that sometime." She grinned. "I am so smiley because it has been eleven days since I..." Her words trailed off as she looked down at her wrists.

"Oh my god!" Michael screamed as he jumped up from the sofa and ran at her. He picked Sienna up with ease and slung her around in excitement. "I'm so proud of you!" He cheered.

Michael stopped slinging Sienna around when someone rushed into the room holding a lightsaber.

"I heard screaming." Luke said breathlessly.

"And you brought a plastic lightsaber?" Sienna laughed. Michael placed her back on the floor.

"It was all I could find besides a lamp." Luke shrugged.

Just then Ashton came darting into the room—nearly tackling Luke—holding a lamp.

"A lamp? Really?" Michael laughed and Ashton shrugged.

And finally, Calum rushed into the room holding a baseball bat.

"If anything ever happens to me, I want Calum to be around," Sienna laughed. "because he didn't bring a lightsaber or a lamp."

"But he got here last!" Luke was insulted.

"I'm sorry! It took me a minute to get my bat out of my suitcase!" Calum defended.

"Wait, why do you have a bat in your suitcase?" Sienna asked him, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I take my bat on every trip." Calum admitted with a shrug.

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"You never know when you'll need a bat." He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Anyway," Luke shook his head at Calum. "what's with all the screaming?"

"I told Mikey it's been eleven days since I've... you know." She turned her wrists outward and extended them slightly.

The three lads shared a glance and fell dead silent for a moment before they erupted in cheers and ran at Sienna.

"Band cuddle!" Ashton yelled happily.

"But I'm not in the band!" Sienna giggled.

"You are now!" Michael yelled.

The lads held Sienna in a group hug for a few minutes before anyone said anything else.