Nineteen

"You lads have been on tour for a few weeks now. How's it going so far?"

The boys interview had just begun.

"I think we can safely say this has been, and is going to continue to be, the best tour yet." Michael answered the question calmly.

"As we all know, Luke's cousin Sienna joined you on tour this time." Eddie began. "How do you guys like having her around?"

"She's one of us. She's absolutely incredible." Ashton said honestly.

Sienna couldn't help but smile at she watched from outside.

"It's hard to imagine not having her around." Calum spoke up.

"She keeps us on track, you know?" Michael joined in once again. "She makes sure we get to soundcheck on time and she keeps Luke from stealing my underwear. She's our rock."

At least I'm here to keep underwear from being stolen, Sienna thought.

She laughed, quickly covering her mouth with her hand so she could hear what was said next.

"Luke, she's your family." Eddie looked to Luke. "What's it like having her with you on tour this time? Does it change anything?" He asked curiously. "Does it make tour seem more like home? Do you feel like you have to be on your best behavior with family around?"

Sienna used to wonder quite often if Luke felt he couldn't be himself around the boys because she was there. If having her around disrupted the atmosphere of just being with the boys.

"Enna and I were best friends our entire lives. Then, I left with the band when we got our big break." Luke explained. "Now, she's here with us and it just...it feels complete." He looked to Sienna with a smile as he spoke into the mic.

Sienna thought she might cry.

"Like Mike said, Enna's our rock. She's a major part of this band." Luke looked back to Eddie. "Having her here, where the lads and I can be a part of her life and be there for her when she needs us, and vice versa, it's the best thing." He admitted. "She's one of us and she belongs here with us."

Sienna had only one tear escape, but she quickly wiped it away.

Calum smiled down at his hands as Luke spoke about how much Sienna fit in with them.

"Do you all get along with Sienna?" Eddie asked curiously.

Why am I the main subject of their interview, Sienna asked herself.

"I think we all treat her like a little sister." Ashton chuckled. "We're all insanely protective of her." He added. "She's always singing and laughing. She's just this little ray of sunshine. So, when she's hurt or upset, we all lose our heads."

"We truly baby her to death." Luke added laughingly. 

"You say you're protective. Who would you say is the most protective?"

"Luke." Ashton, Michael, and Calum said in unison.

"But I think Calum would give Luke a run for his money when it comes to Enna." Michael admitted.