Story Description

Xia Chaogui had difficulty giving birth in her previous life, so the goddess of fate allowed her to be reborn. Looking at Ji Chonghua’s familiar face, she made up her mind to survive to the end and never tell Ji Chonghua stupidly again. How much she loves him; she will never smile at him warmly and sunnyly again; she will never tell the world that she wants to be the best Mrs. Ji. She doesn't want to like Ji Chonghua anymore. As long as he and Shen Qingyan, the dead green tea, get divorced smoothly after getting together, she will use the divorce money to live life. Anyway, this bastard Ji Chonghua has never made her happy in bed. After the divorce, she will Looking for a puppy of 18cm and a wolfdog of 20cm. When Ji Chonghua woke up, he found that he had returned to five years ago, shortly after his wedding. He was deeply aware of the mistakes in his previous life. He planned to be a good husband who doted on his wife and loved her. However, he found that the wife in his memory who would throw things when she was jealous had changed. She was meek and humble. , respectful, completely different from the stingy guy who cried when he was wronged in his previous life. Just when he was puzzled, his drunk wife gave him a big mouth, "Scumbag! Get out!" Ji Chonghua realized the possibility of rebirth. It's not just him. "Chao Gui, I want to tell you a secret. It's our family's secret. Once you know it, we can be together forever." Ji Chonghua hugged his wife tightly. Xia Chaogui pushed his chest open, with a gentle and distant smile on her face: "Mr. Ji, I'm too loose-lipped to know too many secrets. I'm sorry, don't tell me." After that, he turned around and ran away. She runs away, he chases her, and he must catch her.