10. Honeymoon 2

Ji Chonghua was dissatisfied that she avoided the kiss midway through the kiss. He lifted her chin and continued to kiss her forcefully. He hugged her back tightly, and his full breasts rubbed against his bulging muscles. His desire became stronger and stronger.
Because of her height, Xia Chaogui could only raise her head and was forced to accept his kiss. She noticed that the man even drooled into her mouth. She struggled uncomfortably, pushing his chest with her palms. She slowly straightened her body and knelt down. If she stood upright, she would be able to occupy the upper position. Her cool hair slid down her bare back, and she couldn't help but shiver.
After the two separated, they pulled out the ambiguous silver thread. Xia Chaogui blushed and turned her head, saliva dripping down her chin, and she handed him the condom.
After Ji Chonghua put it on unskillfully, he grabbed her waist and sat down. A familiar yet unfamiliar feeling of fullness came over her. She thought it would hurt, but her hole was wetter than she imagined. She gasped and held on to his Shoulders, I was surprised at how wet they were.
After all, it was her second time to have sex, and even though it wasn't painful, the feeling of fullness still made her uncomfortable. Her tight hole swallowed the penis little by little, and her vision went black for a while, but she still bit her lips tightly to prevent her moans from leaking out. , the penis was much longer than she remembered. She tried her best to relax her body, and the man held her waist and swallowed it little by little.
When she swallowed it all, she felt her eyes darken and she was left with only the strength to breathe.
"Your pussy is wet and tight." Ji Chonghua bit her ear, his deep voice penetrated into her heart, and she felt an indescribable sense of shame.
Xia Chaogui was pinched by the man and began to twist. Her movements were not very skillful. She also wanted to move as skillfully as she did in her previous life, but her mind went blank. After hearing the man's words, she lowered her eyes shyly and watched the two entangled together. The pubic hair tightly closed his eyes.
When the man started thrusting, she felt pleasure, and her tears flowed out uncontrollably. She held onto his shoulders tightly, and her sobs could not be suppressed.
"Why do you cry so much?" Ji Chonghua seemed to be complaining and teasing. He pinched her waist and brought her hand to her cheek. It was useless to wipe her tears away. Her cheeks were always wet with tears.
In his previous life, Xia Chaogui had always taken the initiative. He didn't think about her reluctance at all, he just thought she was squeamish.
When the man began to increase his strength, she finally began to let out a moan or two, and she began to show signs of taking initiative while holding his shoulders. The honey at the joint became more and more turbulent. Her eyes were blank, and she felt that her cervix was being hit by the man.
"Good, so heavy...!" The delicate and soft voice was more alluring than aphrodisiacs, with a little bit of crying in it. Ji Chonghua could hardly control his desire to ravage her. Why didn't he find having sex with her so enjoyable in his previous life?
Her pussy felt so comfortable during the climax that he couldn't control the desire to penetrate her. He stood up and pressed her on the bed in this position and continued to thrust. Her vagina was lifted high, her whole body was almost folded in half, and her lower body was penetrated continuously. , the man didn't care about her situation at all.
Xia Chaogui even felt some semen spraying on her face. She could clearly see how her vagina swallowed the man's stuff obediently. Her labia were drawn in and out, and the feeling at the edge of her hole was so clear that she didn't even dare to take a big breath. Turning around and biting her index finger tightly, her mind wanted to set off fireworks.
Ji Chonghua wanted to hear her moan more, rubbing her clitoris, Xia Chaogui's hole tightened, and her tears became more fierce, but she still only moaned like a cat.
Staring at her collapsed and crying face, he felt quite satisfied, holding her plump buttocks and thrusting hard against her.
Xia Chaogui's toes curled up tightly, and her calves twitched and struggled uncontrollably. The man's strength and speed made her lose control, and the semen flowed everywhere. When the fireworks exploded in her head again, Ji Chonghua also ejaculated.
The room was quiet for several minutes before Xia Chaogui came back to her senses. Ji Chonghua was lying on the bed on his side and looking at her. His sharp aura was a bit scary, but his eyes were quite gentle.
"Are you feeling so good?" he asked, his tone quite proud.
Xia Chaogui blushed and turned her head. She didn't want to admit that she got pleasure from him.
Ji Chonghua wiped away her tears and said with a smile: "Why don't you speak? It doesn't look like you anymore."
Although Xia Chaogui only married into Ji's family for three days, she thought she had always pretended to be very good, gentle and submissive. , virtuous, easily shy, perfectly in line with the traditional image of a good wife and mother, nothing like her.
However, the Xia Chaogui in Ji Chonghua's mind was still the woman in her previous life who would get aggrieved and cry every day, saying, "I must make you fall in love with me."
"Do you feel good?" Ji Chonghua asked again, holding her waist.
Xia Chaogui nodded, and a low voice came out of his throat, "Yes."
His voice was soft and nasal, like an aggrieved puppy.
Ji Chonghua was thinking of teasing. He took off the condom and deliberately showed him the liquid in the transparent condom. "Do you know what this is?"
Xia Chaogui poured the stuff into his mouth. He still turned his head and said softly: "No, don't ask me this kind of question..."
Ji Chonghua threw away the condom, smiled and leaned over to kiss her, thinking about whether to do it a few more times.
--