8. First Night

Xia Chaogui felt that all the time she had made love with Ji Chonghua in her previous life was not as long as tonight. She spread her legs wide and sank deeply into the soft mattress. Her pussy was red and her thick dark penis was going in and out. The glans hit the depth of his abdominal cavity.
    Her white toes were clinging to the sheets, her waist was sore, and an endless stream of semen dripped onto the sheets. The man held her ankles and licked her calves erotically. She could do nothing but cry. Her pussy was better than the first When she swallowed the penis for the first time, she had to squirm obediently to please the man, greedily sucking the pleasure he gave her.
    Ji Chonghua hit her hard and ejaculated semen into her pussy. Her stomach swelled and she felt uncomfortable. She opened her eyes and shed tears but there was no sound. She took out her fingers from her mouth and pulled out a stick from her white skin like saliva and milk. Thin threads, a hoarse and dry voice: "Are you done?" "
    Almost." Ji Chonghua thought that this was the first time she was a little considerate, and wiped off all kinds of liquids on them with the pajamas scattered on the ground, and wanted to pick her up. Go into the bathroom and take a shower together.
    Xia Chaogui showed an expression like a frightened little animal, shrank up and said, "You wash first, I, it will take me a long time to finish washing."
    "Are you afraid of me?" Master Ji finally realized that something was wrong. She was very quiet and they never looked at each other, so that for two lifetimes together, he thought that this was how he and Xia Chaogui should get along.
    "No, I'm just a little... go and wash it quickly." Xia Chaogui couldn't think of an excuse for a long time, so she simply turned around and didn't look at him.
    Ji Chonghua didn't think much, he just thought she was shy. After all, how could anyone be afraid of her husband on the first day of marriage?
    Xia Chaogui was lying on her side, feeling drowsy. The man's hot breath and soft lips brushed her cheek. "Don't fall asleep. You'll catch a cold easily. I'll be out soon."
    She buried her head deeply in the quilt. , the strong smell of sex was sucked into her lungs, she bit her lower lip tightly and told herself that Ji Chonghua would be with Shen Qingyan, and she would leave the Ji family, use Ji Chonghua's money to eat well, drink spicy food, and make three pretty boys Serve yourself.
    Ji Chonghua came out a few minutes later humming a little tune and was in a good mood. Xia Chaogui saw him floating in like a wandering spirit after he came out, his steps were shaky and his eyes were red and swollen.
    She squatted under the shower head, with warm hot water splashing on her back. She inserted her thin white fingers into her numb pussy and pulled out streams of semen. She bit her lower lip tightly. She wondered if he was planning to take birth control in this life. medicine?
    "Contraceptive pills?" Lying on the cleaned bed, Ji Chonghua was drowsy and asked her with his eyes closed, "Why do you want this?"
    "I don't want to get pregnant too early." Xia Chaogui sat carefully on the edge of the bed , "We can spend a few more years in the world of two."
    Ji Chonghua remembered that she thought this way in her previous life. Later, when he met Shen Qingyan and wanted a divorce, she was anxious to have a child.
    "There is it in the bedside table." Ji Chonghua changed to lying on his side and pointedly said, "It's okay if you don't eat. In fact, it's not that easy to get pregnant."
    Xia Chaogui opened the drawer and knew how many pills to take without even reading the instructions. She didn't respond to his words. They never used condoms in their previous life but never got pregnant. She went to the hospital for a checkup and found that she was healthy. There must be something wrong with Ji Chonghua.
    Xia Chaogui was not stupid enough to expose him. After all, men would care about these things to some extent. After taking the medicine, her voice remained meek and modest: "I'd better use condoms in the future."
    She didn't want any more accidents to happen in this life.
    Ji Chonghua was reluctant, but he did not reject her request. After all, he was the one who was ashamed of her.
    Xia Chaogui lay on the bed. She had almost never slept with him in the same bed, let alone slept under the same quilt. She hid tightly in the corner like a shy child, and was finally pulled to the middle of the bed by the man. You can feel his hot body through your pajamas.
    "Good night." Ji Chonghua kissed her cheek, still feeling the hot breath and soft lips.
    Xia Chaogui covered her cheeks, feeling that she was like a bereaved dog in her previous life. She had received many kisses in one night, including erotic kisses, passionate kisses, and light kisses.
    Her body was obviously exhausted to the extreme, but her brain refused her to sleep. She just kept her body open and watched the sunlight leaking in through the gaps in the curtains. She didn't know what expression she used to say good morning to him, and how she walked with him. Have breakfast with Ji's family in the dining room.
    Until Ji Chonghua was about to go to work and she was alone in the room, her brain suddenly relaxed and she soon fell into deep darkness.
    --