17. Honeymoon·5

Ji Chonghua still refused to let her go, and once the refractory period was over, he pressed her on the bed. Xia Chaogui didn't struggle, but frowned, with tears on her face. She wanted to run away, but her body couldn't move,
    "Well! Well! Hmm!" Xia Chaogui pushed his chest, "No, no...ah~ too close..."
    Ji Chonghua's breath sprayed on his face, and that area seemed to have been burned with a hole, and the gray color of the man was reflected in his eyes. There are two little girls in his eyes, as if she is the only one in his eyes.
    Xia Chaogui frowned tightly, and her buttocks were ravaged by the man's rough hands. Suddenly there was a loud 'snap', and a burning pain came from her buttocks. He was already very strong, and his palms and fingers were rough, so he slapped her Just slap her butt to make it swollen.
    "You, you, you..." Xia Chaogui didn't know whether it was because she was aggrieved or angry, her whole body was trembling, tears were falling down in big drops, "Don't hit me..."
    Her eyes were red, and her tone was like asking for candy. Poor child, this rare show of weakness made Ji Chonghua very excited. He raised her waist, which was weakened by orgasm, and aimed his hardened penis at her hole. The hole that had been done once was still very tight. He pinched her waist. , open the top of the glans penis and enter the flesh little by little.
    "Come in...ahhhh..." Xia Chaogui sat on him with a dazed look on her face. Her wet hole easily accepted his hugeness and swallowed it all the way to the root. She subconsciously swayed her waist slightly, as if she was tempting him. Like him.
    Ji Chonghua didn't give her time to breathe, and started thrusting on his own, venting his desires without caring. Xia Chaogui wanted to escape, but he still wrapped his penis tightly with his seductive flesh and shook his waist in cooperation. Her cheeks were flushed, and her voice became more delicate and lustful: "Ah... ah ah~"
    "Your breasts are so swaying."
    "No... don't look at them!" Xia Chaogui turned around, refusing to be looked at by him, but Her waist was tightly pinched, and all she could do was look to the side as if to deceive herself. Her body could feel the man's slimy and wet gaze, and her pussy became tighter and tighter, "Don't look at me! Let's go. Open!"
    "Clamping it so tightly, does it feel so good to be looked at by me?" Ji Chonghua held up her breasts and kneaded them from bottom to top with a smile, "I not only want to look at them, but also play with them. Look at your own nipples. It's so swollen."
    "Don't, don't pinch...it hurts..."
    The white and tender breasts were kneaded into the shape of a man's fingers, leaving five deep marks on the white breast flesh.
    "Don't, don't rub it like this..." Xia Chaogui bent her body backwards, her long hair swaying behind her back, "No! Don't look at me...!"
    As soon as Ji Chonghua bumped into her, her body twisted like a water snake, Her breasts were pulled into various shapes by the man as she moved, and her voice was also filled with some pain. Her thighs were widely spread, and she looked at him with tearful eyes, "No, don't rub it..." The semen
    under her body was soaked with semen. She didn't know how many times her pussy had been violated. Ji Chonghua inserted it softly and then quickly pulled it out. The mucous membrane inside seemed to be torn out. She kept shrinking her stomach in fear, "No... no, no. Ah... don't!"
    "You will say no, and you are obviously very happy." Ji Chonghua swayed his waist leisurely, and the sound of physical intercourse was very clear, "I heard how happy your little pussy screamed. It is much more honest than you. "
    No, no..." Xia Chaogui's shame was almost burned away, her flesh was continuously separated, and the hard glans was pressed against the uterine opening, almost penetrating into the uterus. She was soon pushed to the edge of orgasm again. , "I, I want...ah! No...I don't...don't..."
    Ji Chonghua tightly grasped her thigh that wanted to escape. Her eyes were moist with pleasure, and her voice was full of ambiguous pleasure. Shaking her waist, the collision between skin and flesh became more and more intense, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
    The tightness of her pussy became more obvious, she let out a scream of climax, and Ji Chonghua suddenly buried his face Entering her soft breasts, "Ah! What, what are you doing!"
    Ji Chonghua took the nipple in his mouth. The woman's smooth body and the faint fragrance of her body made him very excited. He sucked and bit the breast while replying vaguely. : "Tune your sexy tits."
    Xia Chaogui's whole body was pink with shame. She had just climaxed and was completely weak. Her penis was still buried deep in her stomach. She could only cry and watch the man's mouth sucking. Her breasts and the sound of saliva constantly stimulated her nerves, and her filled private parts began to squirm and contract anxiously, craving for more intense pleasure.
    "Don't suck... don't..." She begged softly, but the man still refused to let go of her breasts. Her nipples were already a little numb, and the feeling of rough tongue scraping over her nipples was very clear. The most terrible thing was that Ji Chonghua only sucked on one side. , the other side was still empty and erect, "At least, at least suck on the other side..."
    She dragged her nipple to try to pull her breast out of the man's mouth, "The other side...well..."
    The bright red nipple was in contact with the man's lips. She didn't even dare to look down at her lustful breasts. She cried and put the other side into the man's mouth. The ambiguous saliva sounded again. She couldn't help but slowly twisted her waist to let the penis go. In and out of the body.
    "Uh... uh~ uh uh~" The lustful sound of the water was mixed with the woman's gentle gasp. Her voice was like an aphrodisiac, making him extremely excited, and his penis involuntarily swelled even bigger, "Ah! Uh... uh~ changed , It’s getting bigger... Ah! Don’t bite..."
    She rode the man up and down, and her breasts detached several times and were put back into his mouth again. After he had enough fun, Xia Chaogui could finally twist as he pleased. Ji Chonghua found that He preferred to play with her body, so he blocked her lips again.
    "Hmm! Uh-huh~" Xia Chaogui's teeth were easily pried open, and the man's flexible and powerful tongue played in the mouth, sucked her tongue, and even put saliva into her mouth. Xia Chaogui was forced His throat was squirming and he had to swallow his saliva.
    Ji Chonghua became even more excited when he thought of her swallowing his saliva. He parted her lips, entangled his tongue inside, and explored every inch of the mucous membrane in her mouth.
    Xia Chaogui's comfortable brain almost melted. So, could kissing be so good? The ambiguous sound of wet kisses was once again mixed with her gasping, and Ji Chonghua began to thrust. She hugged his neck and said vaguely: "Um... no, don't bite..."
    Warm saliva flowed down the corner of his mouth, She subconsciously sucked his tongue in response, and her lips and tongues were close to each other. The fierce kiss made her almost forget to breathe, and her brain was dizzy and intoxicated. After they separated, there was ambiguous saliva on her lips. Xia Chaogui's eyes were confused, and she didn't even know who was in front of her. It’s like they don’t even know.
    Looking at her absent-minded face, Ji Chonghua grasped her tightly, his lower body even closer than before, and then moved in coordination with each other, the vaginal fluid kept moistening the glans, and his gasping sounds became more intense, "Ah~ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh So hard! It's bigger than before...even bigger than before~"
    The two parties were almost at the critical point. Ji Chonghua pushed hard, and her breasts were constantly shaking. Her slender waist seemed to be broken as she contracted tightly. When it came to the vagina, he also ejaculated without any hesitation.
    When she felt the impact of the ejaculation on her uterus, she subconsciously held his face and brought it to her lips. Ji Chonghua took her tongue and sucked it. Her screams were swallowed by the man, and her heavy breathing and nasal sounds not only leaked out.
    She was so happy that her whole body convulsed, her lower body tightly clamped his penis, and her upper body tightly held his tongue. Her uterus was filled with semen, and her mouth was filled with saliva. After he let go, she was still immersed in the aftertaste of desire. , biting his lower lip reluctantly, with a look of infatuation on his face.
    Ji Chonghua squinted his eyes to see if there was anything about her appearance that would break his heart. Her soft and warm body rubbed against him, and her lustful infatuation made his heart beat faster. Ji Chonghua swallowed and kissed her again. But this time it was a gentle, soft kiss without any lust.
    Xia Chaogui, who was still fussing against him, paused, looked up at him, and gradually regained her consciousness. The moment their eyes met, she felt that her brain was being burned dry by shame, and she quickly left him, her head He rushed into the bathroom without replying.
    Ji Chonghua sat on the bedside and smacked his lips, still savoring the woman's soft tongue.
    --