31. I will fuck you again tomorrow (H)

The next day, Xia Chaogui's knee became even more serious. Ji Chonghua     quickly called the family doctor. After the doctor examined him, he asked, "Is it really just a fall?" , said: "Yes, she fell."
    Ji Chonghua knew that he was in the wrong, so he changed her dressing and massaged her, and even got her a wheelchair.
    "Are you going to work with me today?"
    Xia Chaogui glanced at him faintly and shook his head.
    "I'll take care of you. Go to work quickly." Su Yiwan could probably guess the whole story and couldn't help but glare at him.
    Ji Chonghua chatted and had to go to work first. Su Yiwan pushed her to the flower room to have brunch without exposing her embarrassment and asked, "Does Huahua know about Chongli?"
    "I don't know, but he said that he felt that Ye It's a bit weird." Xia Chaogui decided to give a hint, although it was unlikely that Su Yiwan could guess it...
    "Ye Shu? What happened to him?" Su Yiwan chuckled, "That child is the most sensible, I watched him grow up , neither Chonghua nor Chongli are as powerful as him."
    Su Yiwan told the truth, Ye Shu was better than Ji Chonghua in terms of ability, appearance, temperament and character, and Xia Chaogui wanted to marry her.
    "That's right, that," Xia Chaogui considered her words, "He plays well with his eldest brother, and I quite like him."
    After saying that, she regretted it and admitted in front of her mother-in-law that she liked another man. Do you think you are living too comfortably?
    Su Yiwan smiled and said, "Don't say these things in front of Huahua, he is petty." He
    is not petty to me. Xia Chaogui added in his heart.
    When Ji Chonghua came back from get off work in the evening, he told Xia Chaogui that he would go on a business trip with Ye Shu for a week next week.
    Xia Chaogui paused in collecting her clothes and cautiously asked, "You two... want to sleep in the same room?"
    "How can she and I sleep in the same room? I'm not..." He stopped abruptly. Somewhat vague and perfunctory, "I can't sleep with everyone."
    After saying this, he felt that this sentence was strange, so he added: "I only sleep with the people I like."
    Xia Chaogui said "oh" , thinking that no wonder he had to go to the cloakroom to lay the floor by himself even though he begged me so humbly in his previous life.
    Ji Chonghua was quite proud, thinking that Xia Chaogui must have heard the meaning of his words.
    "Do you want to go together?" He asked again, "The honeymoon is not over yet anyway."
    Xia Chaogui didn't really want to stay with him. Before she could shake her head, he started packing her luggage for her, looking excited and moving quickly. She didn't want to ruin his mood, and she had nothing to do, so she might as well go with him.
    At night, Ji Chonghua's hands reached her lower body again, and Xia Chaogui squeezed her legs tightly, "The knees are not healed yet..."
    "I'll be gentler this time." Ji Chonghua's fingers had already penetrated her vagina, and there were They were all wet. The semen he had ejaculated in the past few days had not drained out completely. He felt disgusted when he touched his own things. He took out his fingers and directly spread her legs and put on his penis.
    "Uh...!" Xia Chaogui's eyes were red, and she was forced to open her legs under a man every night. She was ashamed and helpless, and even made a humble request, "Tonight...just do it once, okay?"
    "Two Times."
    "Once..." "
    Three times." Ji Chonghua began to thrust, so Xia Chaogui became silent again.
    He pulled out a little bit of the base, then pushed in hard, holding her body and fucking her non-stop.
    Xia Chaogui could hear the squeaking sound of the bed shaking in her ears. She remembered that the bed would not make any noise in the first few days of her marriage...
    She curled up her toes in shame, spread her legs further, and the sound of her flesh slapping became louder, "Lightly" Be gentle...be gentle..."
    She hugged his generous body and pressed her forehead against his shoulder, thinking vaguely about the past life. She really didn't know what attracted him to him in this life. She clearly begged him in her previous life. He only had to do it once, and every time it ended hurriedly after her pussy was fully lubricated.
    Ji Chonghua was unhappy with her distraction, so he put her legs in his arms, held her butt and stood up directly. His hard penis penetrated deepest in an instant. The fear of falling made her have to hug her tightly. man.
    "Ah...! Ah...! What are you doing! No!"
    Ji Chonghua straightened up his waist and fucked her in wide open and wide directions, grinding his penis in the deepest part, causing the water in her pussy to flow. "Bitch, I fucked you. Are you unhappy? How dare you think about other things in my bed."
    "No...nothing else...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!" Xia Chaogui's moans were broken by the man, and her red and swollen private parts shrank. More juice is squeezed out and dripping down.
    The man's forceful rebuttal frightened her, and her tears flowed down again. Since that day when they said they would live together, she had been fucked by the man almost every night and kept crying, begging him not to do it again.
    There is almost no difference from the previous life. I cry and beg every night. However, in the previous life, I was begging him to give some love to me. In this life, I am begging him to stop "loving" me.
    "So coquettish! You can't do it! You seduce me every night!" Ji Chonghua kept pushing his lower body into her lower body, and her sensitive private parts soon began to shrink. The frequent lovemaking during this period had made her very sensitive.
    "Slow down... Ouch... Slow down... I can't hold you anymore..." Xia Chaogui's calves were shaking wildly from being fucked by him, and the semen and semen injected yesterday or the day before yesterday slowly flowed out with the thrusts.
    Ji Chonghua then put her on the bed again, lowered his head and bit her breasts fiercely, then aimed his penis at the soft flesh deep in the hole and fucked her hard, "Fuck your pussy to pieces! I'll let you seduce me all day long!"
    He said and inserted his fingers into the soft flesh. She stirred in her mouth, "Loose your cunt and lick my dick later."
    "No... uh... it feels so uncomfortable..." Xia Chaogui turned her head to avoid his fingers.
    "You can eat your cock, why would it be uncomfortable with just a few fingers?" Ji Chonghua hooked her upper jaw and even inserted his fingers into her throat. He pulled out after hearing her retching and patted her face again and again. , "Make you scream! I'll smash both your upper and lower holes!"
    Xia Chaogui had never been slapped in the face by him before. It didn't hurt much, but it didn't hurt either. The sense of humiliation made her cry and scream. The sheets     became even more wet, "No! No! Ahhh...!"
    "Slut! Do you feel good about it?"
Red, her vagina was spasming unconsciously, her beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and what she yelled out with her mouth wide open was a sound of anger.
    Ji Chonghua knew that she had climaxed, and he wreaked havoc in her abdomen even more unscrupulously, "Bitch! My pussy has been fucked loose by me!"
    He pulled out his penis, stirred three fingers in her hole a few times, and clicked his tongue impatiently. , "Your ass is so loose now that I can't even feel comfortable fucking you."
    Xia Chaogui really wanted to talk to someone else if you were unhappy, but she didn't dare to speak when she thought of how crazy he looked yesterday.
    Ji Chonghua spread her legs wider, turning her private parts into a thin slit. He thrust forward fiercely, making her pussy hotter and tighter. She continued to cry, twisting and struggling on the bed in pain, crying: "It's going to break... it's going to break..."
    "Your pussy is loose and rotten, so it won't crack easily." Ji Chonghua lay on her body and kept shaking, the strength of his waist and hips almost breaking her pubic bone. "Call me, hubby."
    "I don't want to scream... " Let me go...!" Xia Chaogui opened her legs too wide. Her legs were swollen and painful, and her lower abdomen hurt even more. It was also mixed with indescribable pleasure, and her brain had stopped functioning.
    "Are you going to scream!?" Ji Chonghua stuffed a finger into her back hole, "Don't let me rape your asshole to death!"
    "Husband, husband, husband... please..." Xia Chaogui panted hotly. , "It's not allowed there! Please...anything will do...only there..."
    Ji Chonghua snorted, her buttocks were wet with her semen, it was not impossible to do it if she really wanted to.
    So he tried adding another finger, and sure enough, the woman screamed even louder. Her eyes widened and she kept shaking her head, "No! No! Please! Please! I can give it anywhere." You play! I will be obedient! No! No!"
    Ji Chonghua took out his fingers, grabbed her waist and pushed back quickly. Xia Chaogui was afraid that he would have other ideas later and twisted her waist to cooperate, "Ahh~ahhhh Ah~ Hubby, hubby...! Ah——!"
    "Fuck! You're so damn good at clamping! So horny!" Ji Chonghua hit him wantonly, his penis getting stronger and stronger, "Call hubby! Please let me cum in your pussy. "
    Ah...! I'm going to die! I'm going to die...! Ah...! Husband... ugh... please come in... I want to drink, drink your semen..."
    Ji Chonghua almost screamed at her Wanting to go crazy, the huge glans penetrated the deepest point again and again, and finally reached the depth, and ejaculated heartily into her orgasmic convulsing pussy. He whispered fiercely in her ear: "I'll let you go today." Asshole!"
    Xia Chaogui almost collapsed in shame. She was still crying and sobbing, but Ji Chonghua came in again, and she screamed for mercy and shed endless tears all night long.
    "Stinky bitch!" Ji Chonghua especially loved scolding her with all kinds of insulting words on the bed, "Are you happy when I'm a prostitute?"
    "I'm not... not a bitch..." Xia Chaogui had an injury on her knee. Wan could only lie on the bed and be pushed back by him. No matter how much she screamed and cried, she couldn't escape from the man's big hand and the penis that kept penetrating her stomach.
    "What are you if you're not a bitch? You're still a free bitch that doesn't cost me any money." He buried his head in her swaying breasts, licking and biting her, holding her nipples in his mouth and murmuring, "Mom's breasts are so sexy! They don't cost money." Bitch!"
    "Stop it... ugh... be gentle... be gentle..." Xia Chaogui subconsciously held his head and moved her chest forward subconsciously, "Is it interesting for you to insult me ​​like this?"
    " Yes, I'm so fucking happy." Ji Chonghua once again squeezed deeply into her abdomen and ejaculated.
    Xia Chaogui held her stomach and screamed for mercy. After he finished ejaculation, her stomach was still bloated and uncomfortable.
    Ji Chonghua didn't pull out his penis, but relaxed his strength and lay on her body, grabbing her breasts and sucking on them, with a bad smile in his tone, "One more time."
    Xia Chaogui shuddered, knowing that he still didn't plan to let go tonight. He passed her, her face was filled with tears and she was lost. She touched her belly with her hand, "You, how could you cum so much..."
    "Fill your belly fuller and you won't get angry." Ji Chonghua held his head and admired. She looked embarrassed after sex, "Tsk, tsk, how pitiful."
    "Please... don't do it... I don't want to do it... I've been hurting down there these past few days..." Xia Chaogui hugged his arm, "Don't do it again tonight... My stomach is so bloated... You ejaculated too much..."
    Ji Chonghua touched her soft face and squinted in thought.
    Seeing this, Xia Chaogui begged harder for mercy, "Let me rest for one day, just one day... please..."
    However, after thinking about it, the man still pressed his hot penis between her legs, and the fierce and familiar force once again Penetrating her, the familiar pleasure swept through her body, and she cried silently while holding the man's hot body.
    After Ji Chonghua was satisfied, Xia Chaogui could no longer control the desire to break down and cry. There were traces of men on her chest, abdomen and buttocks, not to mention the red and swollen legs.
    It was the first time since Ji Chonghua's rebirth that he saw her crying so pitifully. He pulled her into his arms out of kindness and was bitten hard on the shoulder.
    Xia Chaogui wished she could vent her anger in both worlds, biting his shoulder until it was bloody before letting go.
    Ji Chonghua had rough skin and thick flesh. He didn't care about this minor injury at all. He even hummed a song and carried her into the bathroom to wash up. He said in her ear: "It's useless for you to cry. I'll fuck you tomorrow."
    Xia Chaogui closed her eyes tiredly . When I closed my eyes, I suddenly missed Ji Chonghua who was not keen on sex in his previous life.
    ————Dividing line————
    I really love this rough H!