38. human and animal play (except for humans, please enter with caution)

38 human and animal play (except for humans, please enter with caution)
J

i Chonghua was waiting for her by the car. She looked over as soon as she came out of the community, her eyes were as if she was about to devour the prey.
    Xia Chaogui walked to him, lowering her eyes and not daring to look at him, but her tone was as humble and gentle as before, "You don't have to come to pick me up."
    "On the way." Ji Chonghua smiled.
    Xia Chaogui almost ran away, but she still got in the car and sat in the passenger seat at Ji Chonghua's request.
    Ji Chonghua's hand suddenly stretched out, and she couldn't even breathe lightly. The other person pulled the seat belt, and his knuckles could scratch her breasts. The seat belt got stuck in the middle of her chest, leaving a deep mark. He whistled, After fastening the seat belt, start the vehicle.
    Xia Chaogui's facial features were out of order due to panic, and the street lights kept crossing her face, like a female ghost looming under the flickering light bulbs in a horror movie.
    After returning home, Ji Chonghua asked her if she had had dinner. She nodded and followed him into the bedroom without dignity like a concubine who was carried to the emperor's bed in the Qing Dynasty.
    She washed herself clean, and Ji Chonghua immediately hugged her, put his hand into her skirt, and smiled when he found that she was not wearing pajamas, "So proactive? Do you know what you are going to do tonight?"
    Xia Chaogui nodded and was Lying on the bed, the orange room lights were adjusted to the color of day, and every part of her body was clearly visible, and she felt like she was about to be burned.
    "What you said the night before," Ji Chonghua took off her clothes and slowly kneaded her breasts, "I remember clearly."
    Xia Chaogui cried.
    Ji Chonghua wiped away her tears and raised his voice, "Aren't you curious about why I turned into a tiger?"
    "You are a monster." Xia Chaogui could only think of this, and wiped away his tears immediately when he realized that he was crying.
    "Almost." Ji Chonghua took her soft little hand and massaged her palm, "Don't worry, it won't hurt."
    "What will happen to me after you do it?" Xia Chaogui asked uneasily.
    "Nothing will happen. It means you have been marked by me. Anyone of the same race who sees you will know that you are mine."
    "Then don't mom and dad know that we did it?" Xia Chaogui couldn't accept it.
    Ji Chonghua was speechless and said, "Yes, before that they thought we were just chatting under the quilt at night."
    "..." Xia Chaogui could only look at him in silence, trembling slightly because of shame, fear, and nervousness. The hands gripping the sheets tightened and unclenched, and in an instant, the person pressing on him was no longer a human being.
    She was too frightened to move after just one look. She closed her eyes tightly, retracted her legs slightly, and her neck and lips were lightly licked by the barbed tongue. The tears she had stopped leaked out again. She could feel the stabs of the knives. Licking randomly on the body, it hurts slightly.
    "Don't...uh!" As soon as he opened his mouth, the other person's wide tongue came in. Realizing that he was kissing a non-human being, Xia Chaogui almost bit off his tongue and ran away.
    But his tongue was too big, and her mouth was full. She could only open it and let him lick it back and forth. The barbs on it hurt her, her mouth hurt, and her tongue also hurt.
    When the other person stuck his tongue to his chest, Xia Chaogui finally plucked up the courage to look at him. When he saw the huge plush head pressed against his chest, he cried miserably.
    Ji Chonghua was unhappy, and his teeth easily bit her entire shoulder. With a little force, she didn't dare to cry, so he continued to lick her breasts. He deliberately used some force, and licked the breasts with red marks in just one lick. He used a little more force. You can lick the bleeding threads.
    Xia Chaogui resisted the urge to escape, and her shoulders were pressed by the man's front paws. The plush touch calmed her down. Desire mixed with the fragrance rose in her body. She opened her legs slightly, and the soft fur and brought her down. The penis, which was thicker and harder than usual, rubbed against the inside of her thigh. It also hurt slightly, but it was much better than the tongue.
    Xia Chaogui knew how big it was even without looking at it, and her tears flowed even more fiercely. This was different from what the animal world said.
    When the man's tongue licked the bottom, she almost kicked the big furry head away, "No! Don't do this!"
    Ji Chonghua looked at her for a while, then stuck out his tongue and licked her bottom.
    "Ah——!" Xia Chaogui screamed, feeling more fear than pain. Her legs were forced to open wider, and her clitoris was scraped by a rough tongue, like a hair brush.
    "No! Don't do this!" Xia Chaogui begged, but her tongue involuntarily entered her vagina and started licking it. The slight barb seemed to hook her vagina and pull it out.
    "No - please... ugh... it's so scary..." Xia Chaogui's body collapsed on the bed and she couldn't move. She could only cry and beg for mercy, "I'm so scared..."
    Ji Chonghua pressed his whole body against her, with his penis pressing against her He touched his face with her paws as if to comfort him. The plush touch was indeed a bit healing, but Xia Chaogui was still very scared.
    The huge glans was squeezed in, and it hurt as soon as it was halfway in. She trembled all over, clutching his fur and sobbing. The shame and pain almost made her faint.
    The lower body was continuously opened, and the narrow hole was stretched to the limit. When her consciousness was confused and confused, Ji Chonghua licked her face with his tongue, trying to make her relax.
    Xia Chaogui's cheeks turned red from being licked, and he tried to relax his body as much as possible. As soon as his lower body relaxed a little, he rushed in with all his strength.
    "Ahhhhhh!" Xia Chaogui's vision went dark. There were also barbs on his penis, and countless obvious small protrusions scratched her vagina. The unprecedented depth scared her, and she even cried. When she couldn't come out, tears fell silently, her legs were hanging wide open on the bed, and every time he entered her, it hit her uterus hard, and she felt like her internal organs were about to be pulled out.
    The barbs on her genitals rubbed the inner wall as they moved in and out, and the hole soon became hot and painful. She struggled to breathe with her mouth wide open, and could only let him thrust into her body with abandon, and her consciousness gradually faded away.
    "Ah...ah~ It's too big...so big...how can it be so big~" Xia Chaogui grabbed his fur, feeling extremely frightened, but her body began to cater to the pleasure, "You...ah...don't !"
    Ji Chonghua thrust hard, thrusting deeper and deeper, and she could see a slight bulge through her flat belly. She felt that her lower body was really going to be penetrated, and it still hurt. She just wanted to be beaten hard by him. In and out.
    "Ah...ahhhh~ I'm going to be fucked... Mmm~ Chonghua... so fierce... your cock is so big..."
    Ji Chonghua let out a low roar of pleasure, and squeezed his lower body into it, glans. Entering an unbelievable depth, Xia Chaogui sobbed and cried, "It's too deep... Don't go in anymore... I'll break..."
    Her body shook up and down, and her breasts looked lustful, " Ah, ah! It went in...! Uterus, you, wuwu..."
    The resistance during thrusting became stronger and stronger, and the man's speed became faster and faster. Xia Chaogui felt as if his entire abdominal cavity was about to be dragged out. "Take it easy! Take it easy! Oh...I can't do it anymore!"
    She felt that Ji Chonghua was about to cum, and she couldn't help but feel panic in her heart. How would he cum? In the animal world, it is said that the tiger has barbs, which will hook the lower part of the tigress to ensure that fertilization is completed.
    Xia Chaogui didn't know which was more terrifying, being hooked or being inseminated. She was just a human and shouldn't have to endure these pains. She cried so hard that she could hardly breathe, and her screams became louder and louder, until Ji Chonghua couldn't bear it and covered her with her claws. A beast-like growl came out of her mouth and throat, and finally she pushed in the deepest way and ejaculated.
    Xia Chaogui's eyes widened, her body couldn't help shaking, and a hoarse trembling sound came from her throat. She wanted to crawl away from Ji Chonghua, but her penis was obviously hooked on a certain part of her body, and it was pulled inside whenever she moved. It didn't hurt. But it was enough to scare her to death.
    "Why...something caught me..." Xia Chaogui burst into tears and cried.
    Ji Chonghua returned to his human form, hugged her and turned over, saying in a rare soft voice: "Don't be afraid, it will be fine soon."
    Xia Chaogui lay on his chest and sobbed, gradually calming down, her penis finally softened and came out smoothly, and she found that semen leaked. It can't come out anymore, it's all stuck in my stomach and it's swollen.
    "Could you be...pregnant?" Xia Chaogui started twitching after saying this. She had never cried so miserably in her previous life.
    "No, it's not that easy to get pregnant." Ji Chonghua touched her soft black hair, "Why are you crying? Are you unhappy?"
    "..." Xia Chaogui didn't say anything. Being happy is one thing, but I'm afraid it's another. , having sex with a beast has exceeded her inner limit. She was afraid that Ji Chonghua would do it again, so she simply closed her eyes and pretended to be dead.
    Ji Chonghua knew that she was pretending to sleep, but he didn't expose it because he would have a lot of time in the future anyway.
    --