52.produced R

produced R

Ever since Ji Chonghua knew she could give birth, he would grab her breasts and squeeze them every day. Xia Chaogui felt ashamed but couldn't get rid of the pleasure.
    "Do you want to go out to play this weekend?" Ji Chonghua asked while lying on his side on the bed, stroking her breasts.
    "I don't want to go." Xia Chaogui's cheeks were pink and her breathing was a little heavy. Her back was to the man, and the two of them were so close that there was no gap left. "I... uh——!"
    Ji Chonghua straightened his waist slightly, she The tone of his voice suddenly changed, his brows furrowed and his expression happy, "No~"
    A soft moan made Ji Chonghua's breathing become heavier. He pushed forward hard, burying the whole length in, "Your asshole really knows how to suck."
    "Aha——!" Xia Chaogui clutched the sheets tightly, her lower body was swollen and painful, "Don't, don't play here..."
    Ji Chonghua fucked her from behind, and her vagina was tightly wrapped, soft and warm , wrapped tightly like a second layer of skin.
    Squeezing her breasts, he touched the woman's delicate legs with his other hand. He was surprised by how slippery she was. There was a smile in his voice, "My asshole will be wet. Next time I pee." Try it in your ass."
    Before Xia Chaogui could refuse, he inserted his fingers into her front hole and fucked her. She was not inexperienced. She had done this kind of thing a lot before she confessed, but no man had ever played with her behind during this time. , Xia Chaogui was a little overwhelmed by being played with before and after.
    "No... it's so swollen..." She patted his arm, "Don't touch the front, your stomach will feel uncomfortable..."
    As soon as she finished speaking, the man did pull out his fingers, but the thrust became even more intense. Xia Chaogui opened his mouth and hurriedly Panting, her eyes were blank, it was too big...
    She was already in a position where the man was pressing her back up, and her back hole was being continuously expanded. "It can't go any deeper..."
    Ji Chonghua pushed away the hair that covered her face and held it up with both hands. On both sides of her body, her lower body was fucked without any politeness at all, "Your asshole is as durable as yours, don't worry."
    After saying that, he used more force to make her scream loudly, Xia Chaogui She was almost out of breath after being pressed down. Recently, men always liked to press on her to have sex. She felt suffocated during orgasm several times, which was both pleasurable and uncomfortable.
    "This little asshole couldn't even fit a finger into it at first, but now it can not only swallow my cock but also suck it." Ji Chonghua held her waist and pushed it hard against his crotch, and his lower body sprinted even harder, " "I'll fuck your ass to pieces!"
    "Ah... I'm going to be fucked... I'm going to die...!" ..."
    "Stop talking nonsense, you are the one who takes care of me in bed, not me." Ji Chonghua's sex was so fierce that no matter how much Xia Chaogui screamed and cried, she refused to leave. When he ejaculated, she was already suffering from lack of oxygen. Fainted.
    Ji Chonghua took out the vaginal semen, made sure she was fine, and turned her over. The vaginal semen penetrated the wet and slippery pussy in front of her. "It's so damn comfortable..."
    He sighed in praise, caressing her breasts and started thrusting slowly.
    When Xia Chaogui woke up, she couldn't tell whether it was a dream or reality. She wanted to break his hand open, but she couldn't. A stream of hot fluid gushed out from underneath, and she climaxed by pumping, "It's so deep... ...I can't do it anymore...I'm going to die..."
    "You can only say these three words." Seeing that she was awake, Ji Chonghua lifted his legs and began to fuck her, "Don't die every time you say no. , In the end, I was so happy that I kept peeing."
    Xia Chaogui's eyes turned red when he said it. Ji Chonghua pressed hard, and her voice changed again, "Don't say such things..."
    "What I said is the truth. "Ji Chonghua lowered his body and pressed her down again, "Didn't you say yesterday that you wanted to be my nanny for the rest of your life?"
    Thinking of yesterday's scene, Xia Chaogui wanted to faint immediately, and Ershao Ji used pheromones to tease her. He was so horny but refused to fuck her, saying that he was hungry and had no energy, so she held her breasts and stuffed them into his mouth, saying that she would feed him with her mother's breast and be his little nanny for the rest of his life.
    Xia Chaogui suppressed her blush and said nothing. Past experience told her that the more she spoke, the more determined he was to make her cry, regardless of words or actions.
    "Say one more thing and listen." Second Young Master Ji didn't want to let her go today, so he thrust faster.
    "Ugh... I can't tell..."
    "Can't tell?" Ji Chonghua stood up and pinched her breasts, "Then prove it with your actions."
    He took out the vaginal essence and sat on her abdomen, Yin essence was squeezed into the middle of the breasts, "Massage me with your breasts."
    Xia Chaogui was reluctant in her heart, but the man was sitting on her, looking up at an extremely oppressive angle, and another wave of threats from pheromones A wave of shock hit her brain. Xia Chaogui hated being controlled by him, but she could only obediently squeeze her breasts to squeeze his vaginal essence.
    The little resistance and displeasure in her eyes succeeded in making Ji Chonghua more lustful. Under the suppression of pheromones, her anger quickly turned into sadness, and she kept crying with his vaginal essence in between.
    Some N-fluid soaked the back of her hand. Ji Chonghua almost ejaculated when he saw her lewd posture, "You are so damn good. You can squirt N and have titjob at the same time. You can't do it even if you have no ability."
    He was dripping with pleasure . During the thrusting, the vaginal fluid even splashed onto the vaginal essence. When he left, Xia Chaogui's chest was red.
    Ji Chonghua knelt beside her head again and stuffed the semen into her mouth, "Your cock has made me dirty, lick it clean."
    Xia Chaogui swallowed obediently, with her legs spread wide, and the semen flowed out from her back hole. , the semen flowed out from the front hole, and the strange fishy smell kept burning her reason. Seeing that the man had no intention of fucking her, she could only unbearably close her legs and rub them, and let out a slight hum in her nose.
    "Do you want me to fuck you?" Ji Chonghua asked, rubbing his rough fingers on her face.
    Xia Chaogui's eyes were full of desire, and she grabbed the man's big hand and rubbed it on her cheek in a flattering manner, without stopping her movements in her mouth.
    Ji Chonghua took out the vaginal semen, and she immediately stuck it, rubbing her pussy on the glans, "I want it... I want it so much..."
    She didn't dare to sit down without the man's order, so she could only hug the man's neck and squeeze it with her breasts His chest, "It's empty down there and needs your stuff to fill it up."
    "What did you say yesterday?" Ji Chonghua asked, leaning comfortably on the bedside.
    "I want to be Ji Chonghua's calf for the rest of his life..." Xia Chaogui straightened up, with her breasts facing his mouth, "I'll feed you... until you're full," she said unhappily, "I told you I didn't want to drink. I'm not hungry. "
    Please...please..." Xia Chaogui pinched her nipples and rubbed them against his lips. The man's hot breath sprayed on his chest, "Drink my n... Heifer's n is all yours..." ..."
    The man's lips were wet with N-fluid, and he finally took it in one mouthful. Xia Chaogui let out a sigh of relief and whispered: "Don't be anxious...there are a lot..."
    Ji Chonghua took a hard bite, and she exclaimed and hugged her His neck, his tone was coquettish, "Be gentle...good or bad...ah~so good..."
    Her body slowly sank, her pussy was opened a little bit again, Ji Chonghua squeezed her butt hard , she immediately stood up again, and couldn't help but urge: "S-suck, are you done? "
    "N came out too slowly. "Ji Chonghua replied vaguely.
    Xia Chaogui pinched his breasts hard, "Well~suck it faster..."
    "Ah~ you're not okay yet?"
    "No."
    "I don't have any more sex... ah~ stop sucking... no more... ah ah!"
    Ji Chonghua released her pussy and pushed hard into her pussy. Chao Gei reached climax directly. After she recovered, she cooperated with the man's hand on her waist and twisted together, "Ahhh~ahhhh! Down there, down there, it's so swollen...ahhh!" Fuck me harder~harder..." Her
    pussy was covered Pushed to the limit, every time he pulled out, the surrounding flesh would be pulled, and when he entered again, he would experience the pleasure of friction. The man who was encouraged moved more fiercely. Xia Chaogui felt that her lower body was about to burst, and she could only hold her tight. Hold on to the man, rocking with his movements until he cums into your womb.
    “Don’t move. "Ji Chonghua pressed her tightly against his own vagina.
    Xia Chaogui twisted her legs a few times and then lay down obediently. She knew that the man's vagina was buried deep in her body. , and even hooked her uterus, she could feel slight pain when she moved.
    After finally recovering, Ji Chonghua penetrated again, and she quickly fell into desire again