29. little bitch, it's your turn to serve me today (H)

30 little bitch, it’s your turn to serve me today (H)

Since this incident, Ji Chonghua's attitude towards her has been a lot colder. Xia Chaogui is not too sad, but feels relieved. They just need to keep it like this.
    Being left out in the cold, there is nothing less to do. Now when Ji Chonghua goes to bed with her, he only cares about his own pleasure. No matter how much she cries and screams for mercy, he must only stop when he feels happy. Then he wipes his penis and goes to sleep, leaving a full body. With bruises all over her body, she lay on the bed until she recovered her breath.
    Xia Chaogui had no objection to this, and even thought it was much better than her previous life. At least she could feel good in bed in this life.
    She trembled and grabbed his arm, and the huge thing inside her body began to thrust forward again. She felt so comfortable being fucked, and her pussy was tortured by the speed of the man's pumping, leaving her unable to fight back, "Ah~ slow down, slow down... ah~ ~It hurts a bit..."
    Waves of pleasure came over her. She was nailed to the bed by the giant thing inside her and kept fucking her. Ji Chonghua spread her thighs and kept fucking her, with no pity in his eyes, "How can that be so? What nonsense, I can bear the pain."
    Xia Chaogui's lower body was dripping with water as if she was peeing, and her stomach was full of the semen he had ejaculated before. She subconsciously tightened her vagina, her head was in confusion, and her waist was shaking. .
    Ji Chonghua spread her legs further, and his strong body was covered with sweat. He pressed against her and kept thrusting and thrusting. Apart from anything else, her body was really comfortable. Why didn't he find her so easy to fuck before?
    After the ejaculation, she was almost unconscious. Her body and legs were covered with the man's semen. She opened her mouth and couldn't make a sound. She grabbed the sheets and twitched and twisted uncomfortably, but there was no way to relieve it. She was happy, but she was also very sad. Uncomfortable.
    Her chest was bitten again, and this time there were teeth marks on her ribs. He vented his desire on her without any scruples, fucking her to the point of incontinence several times. She couldn't even straighten her waist these days.
    Ji Chonghua went into the bathroom to wash away the sweat and then lay down on the bed to rest without even looking at her.
    Xia Chaogui slowed down and sat up with her body propped up. Her lower abdomen was red from the impact, and semen flowed out from underneath as if she was incontinent. She held on to the wall and walked into the bathroom. Ji Chonghua whistled behind her, with a tone like a lewd hooligan. : "Little slut, the semen dripped on the floor."
    Xia Chaogui bit her lower lip and wiped the floor with paper before walking into the bathroom.
    She sat on the toilet and waited for the semen to drain out. Her lower abdomen was sore and swollen, and she couldn't help but sigh. For a moment, she hoped that Ji Chonghua would be with Shen Qingyan soon, and other women could do it. In short, she hoped that he would lose interest in her soon.
    There is no such thing as revenge. She is almost exhausted just dealing with Ji Chonghua every day.
    After washing herself, Ji Chonghua fell asleep and climbed onto the bed gently. When she touched the soft pillow, she let out a deep breath and finally rested.
    In the middle of the night, Xia Chaogui felt something furry brush against her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw a tiger lying next to her. It was a pure, large beast. It didn't have a bad smell, but the furry texture was extremely real.
    She was stunned for a moment, then screamed, "Oh my god! Oh my god! What the hell! Fuck!"
    When the bedside lamp turned on, her vision went dark for a while, and when she saw clearly again, she saw Ji Chonghua with an unhappy face next to her. .
    Xia Chaogui was still in shock, her eyes still full of panic, "Huh? I... uh... that..."
    "What's wrong?" Ji Chonghua asked lightly.
    "No, it's okay." Xia Chaogui lay down again, "I seem to have a nightmare." Ji Chonghua
    didn't say anything, but after turning off the lights, he still held her in his arms and felt the man's heartbeat. She soon felt Feeling sleepy.
    She saw the same scene at night for several days in a row. Xia Chaogui strongly suspected that she had a mental problem. After thinking about it carefully, her mood had indeed been quite depressed in her life, and it was normal for problems to occur.
    Xia Chaogui has an extremely strong desire to live in her life. She can't just watch her body go wrong, so she wants to see a psychiatrist.
    Of course, you can't talk to Ji Chonghua about this kind of thing. He already thought she was sick, and Ji Ershao didn't have any psychological problems at first sight, let alone knowing any psychiatrist.
    So Xia Chaogui approached Su Yiwan.
    When the other party heard that she was going to see a psychiatrist, she was startled and asked, "What's wrong with you?"
    "I've been having nightmares recently." Xia Chaogui was still frightened, "It could also be a hallucination. Anyway, I see a tiger lying next to me every night. ."
    "Tiger?" Su Yiwan repeated, looking somewhat happy for some reason.
    Xia Chaogui nodded, "It scares me every night."
    "How are you and Huahua doing lately?" Su Yiwan suddenly asked, smiling warmly, "Is the relationship getting better and better?"
    Xia Chaogui nodded. , it cannot be said that they are in a cold war recently.
    Su Yiwan smiled and said, "There is a psychiatrist at home. Let her come and see you tomorrow. Which time is convenient for you?"
    "Any time is fine." Xia Chaogui replied. Anyway, she is very free every day.
    Su Yiwan made an appointment with a psychiatrist for her, and held her hand and talked for a long time.
    "The important matter in Chonghua has been solved, but Chongli is still single. The child doesn't talk all day long, and you don't know what he is thinking."
    "The eldest brother is the eldest, so it is better to be more restrained." Xia Chaogui was so comforting, but actually in his heart What I was thinking about was Ye Shu. It is estimated that the eldest brother is secretly in love with Ye Shu now.
    Ye Shu is a great weirdo and a wonderful person. In the 21st century, he was able to live a long life disguised as a man. Not only did he manage the family business in an orderly manner, but he also dealt with every uncle and uncle who tried to fight for the family property.
    Xia Chaogui admired her very much. In her previous life, when she didn't know she was a girl, she had a little bit of empathy. Although it was only a little bit, it proved that Ye Shu had a very charming personality by being able to divert her attention from Ji Chonghua.
    "Please ask Chonghua, is there any news in Chongli recently?" Su Yiwan smiled a little gossiping, "Both of them refused to talk to me."
    "No problem." Xia Chaogui agreed, but actually felt worried. Sorry, Ji Chonghua was not gentle to her at all during this period. They went back to the weird relationship they had in their previous life. The only difference was that the sex time became longer.
    At night, when Ji Chonghua pressed forward, Xia Chaogui clamped his waist to prevent him from moving, then turned over and sat on him, her tone softer and more submissive than usual, "Wait a minute, let me ask you something." "
    What? "Ji Chonghua took off her nightgown, buried it in her chest and bit it lightly. Xia Chaogui held his shoulders, feeling a slight pain in her nipples.
    "Uh... um, just..." Xia Chaogui leaned close to his body, "Mom asked me to ask you... about eldest brother."
    "What's wrong, eldest brother?" Ji Chonghua replied vaguely, holding his breasts and biting harder. of strength.
    "Ah! Be gentle..." she said coquettishly, "That's right, does the eldest brother have a girlfriend recently?"
    Ji Chonghua wanted to say Ye Shu's name. After sucking one side, he went to the other and said in a deep voice, "No, I've never heard of it."
    Xia Chaogui stopped asking and just begged him to be gentler. Her nipples were as erect and hard as stones. The man held them in his mouth and played with them until both sides were red and swollen.
    She leaned back slightly to support her body, exposing her lustful body to him. There were bruises and bruises on her snow-white skin, and her nipples were red and swollen and erect, sliding tremblingly in the air. There was a hint of goodwill in her eyes. Ji Chonghua knew She is asking for peace.
    This only made him more excited. With a deliberately cold face, he pressed her under him and thrust into her desperately. Xia Chaogui soon climaxed with moans and groans.
    He deliberately wanted to torture her. He rubbed her clitoris with his fingers and played with it vigorously. His penis moved in and out quickly, as if it was going to penetrate her uterus every time. He gasped in her ear and said in a lewd tone: "I've fucked you for so many days, my little pussy." It's loose."
    "It's not loose..." Xia Chaogui clamped her lower body tightly, and was bumped back and forth by him. Her lower body had not recovered in the past few days, and now she felt pain after being thrust by him, and at the same time, her vaginal fluids seemed to be incontinent. Wave after wave of gushing out.
    "Hiss! Why are you clamping so tightly! My dick is hurting from your pinching." Ji Chonghua pinched her nipples hard.
    "Ah ah... don't~" Xia Chaogui begged for mercy, her legs wrapped around his waist, shaking with the man's fucking, her tone was aggrieved, "Yes, it was you who told me to let go first..."
    Ji Chonghua said irritably After fucking her for a few times, he spread her legs and pounded her pussy hard. Their lower bodies hit each other hard, and the water splashed everywhere. "Did I say it wrong? You have let go a long time ago! You stinky bitch!" You bad bitch!"
    Xia Chaogui looked at him with tearful eyes, trembling because of his insulting words, and the expression on his face gradually became obsessed, "No, no,...no, woo...not loose... Don't dislike me..."
    "I won't dislike you if you kiss me." Ji Chonghua narrowed his eyes with amusement.
    Xia Chaogui burst into tears because of the humiliation. She squeezed her vagina hard, hooked her arms around his neck and wanted to kiss him. She looked at the man longingly for a while, and then kissed him unwillingly, crying softly.
    Ji Chonghua seemed to deliberately want to destroy and humiliate her. He dragged her ass and fucked her hard, his fingers lingering in the back hole, "Your pussy is still too loose, I don't feel comfortable at all."
    "No...ahhhhhh... ..." Xia Chaogui's eyes were filled with tears. Her vagina was swollen and bright red. The mouth of her uterus was repeatedly pushed against by the man, and her nipples were bitten by the man again. The bites made her scream and struggle, and then she hugged his body tightly and was fucked to climax.
    Ji Chonghua lifted her thighs, and Xia Chaogui had to hug her wide-open legs. The last chance to escape was gone, and her snow-white body kept shaking.
    The man suddenly pulled out his penis, spread her buttocks, and exposed the middle back hole, as if he was ready to fuck her?
    "No! No!" Xia Chaogui struggled immediately and couldn't stop crying, "It can't be done here...please...please come in...come into the bitch's pussy..."
    Ji Chonghua couldn't bear it after hearing this. Gritting his teeth, he inserted it and fucked him straight up and down.
    Xia Chaogui was about to be knocked away, her body twisted lustfully, her black hair was scattered on the bed, and she even drooled.
    Ji Chonghua stabbed hard into the uterus, pinched her big breasts roughly, and looked at her fiercely.
    "Ah...ahhhhhhh...I'm cumming! It's coming in! Ahhhhh!" Xia Chaogui was almost unconscious, and the fullness in her abdomen made her a little bit overwhelmed. He seemed to have ejaculated more and more recently. Already?
    Ji Chonghua put his fingers into her mouth and stirred her, holding her tongue and thrusting it in, and from time to time he reached into the deepest part of her throat to dig.
    "Ugh! Ugh..." Xia Chaogui rolled his eyes and wanted to vomit. The man's finger pulled out a thread.
    Ji Chonghua chuckled lightly, "Little bitch."
    He wiped all the saliva from his fingers on her breasts and leaned on the bed like an uncle, "Come here, little bitch, it's your turn to serve me today."
    --