55. ID card (pure plot)

ID card (pure plot)

Ji Chonghua sneaked into the house after Xia Chaogui fell asleep on the bed after crying. He slept beside her softly, his eyes shining with guilt. He hugged her quietly, his voice was gentle, "I'm sorry." ."
    Xia Chaogui buried her head in his hole and fell asleep.
    Xia Chaogui woke up at night. There was no sound outside. Her menstrual period came as promised. After washing herself, she collapsed on the bed with a dejected face.
    Ji Chonghua was awakened by her movement and opened his eyes in a daze. The wounds on the back of his hands had all healed. He yawned and planned to go to the bathroom to wash up. He asked, "Are you hungry?" "
    Yes. "Xia Chaogui replied honestly, with a haggard look on her face, "I feel bad."
    She looked out the window with empty eyes. The sky was like dark blue satin, and the stars were dotted with diamonds. "You can see the stars here,"
    Ji Chonghua sat wet. Beside the bed, he said, "Would you like to go to the roof to watch the stars?"
    "I feel bad." Xia Chaogui looked gloomy.
    Ji Chonghua quickly dried his hair and lay down next to her. Xia Chaogui turned his head. Ji Chonghua was not annoyed and reached out to touch the side of her face. She bit her fingertips as they passed the corner of her mouth.
    So he also bit the flesh on her arm. It was soft and white, like glutinous rice cakes that were just frozen. There was a pain in his fingers. Xia Chaogui had already bitten a circle of tooth marks on it.
    Ji Chonghua smiled softly, and the tip of his tongue came to bite her neck. The heavy breath and pressure made her unable to scream, so she could only bite the pillow and close her eyes to bear it.
    "Um... no... I don't feel good..."
    Ji Chonghua just had a strong desire to suck breasts and was not crazy. After kissing her hard on the face, he hugged her tightly, his warm and generous hands gently caressed her abdomen, and asked "Does it hurt like this?"
    Xia Chaogui shook her head. She didn't feel any pain, but she was tired and in a bad mood and felt unspeakably irritable.
    "Would you like something to eat?"
    Xia Chaogui still shook his head, but did not resist his hug anymore. The two of them just looked at the stars and fell asleep again.
    Ji Chonghua has been very honest these days. After Xia Chaogui's body recovered, he took her to wander around and have fun. This is a gathering place for monsters. Walking on the street, you can see many humanoid creatures with animal characteristics.
    There are also all kinds of strange shops, including a clothing store opened by a mermaid, a writing brush shop opened by a wolf spirit, and a perfume shop opened by a dog demon. They put their specialties to good use and made her realize more clearly that this is no longer a human world.
    Xia Chaogui did not panic this time. Instead, she bought a bunch of strange things and arranged them happily beside the bed. She didn't know what the Ji family was doing here, but everyone respected the Ji family, including her.
    Just now in the mermaid's clothing store, a child was scolded because he was surprised that she was a human.
    "Why do you want to live in the human world?" Xia Chaogui asked Ji Chonghua, who was resting on the sofa.
    "Because my mother wants to go."
    "What else?"
    "No more."
    Xia Chaogui was a little envious, because with just one sentence, Ji Yuanwen was willing to leave everything here and run to a completely unfamiliar human world to work hard.
    Get rid of unnecessary thoughts and envy. It's useless. She doesn't have a husband and can only be kind to herself.
    "No wonder Mom and Dad look so young. What will happen in a few years?" How should I explain it to others?"
    Ji Chonghua took out his ID card from his wallet and said, "It's certified by the state."
    Xia Chaogui took it. His ID card had a red background, his name was normal, and his race was written on Monster', the issuing unit is the 'Xiguang Town Monster Management Center'.
    She looked at it for a long time, then looked up at Ji Chonghua, as if she suspected that he was playing a prank.
    "It's true. Dad's date of birth is 618 AD. It seems fake because I was born late." Ji Chonghua explained, "In addition to relaxing when I come back this time, I will also give you a new ID card."
    "New " Yes
    , your ID card can't be used because we have already registered.
    " It was also bizarre to be stopped by the traffic police on the road.
    After a long time, she lowered her voice and asked, "Registering for what?"
    "I told you before about entering the family tree. From now on, you are already a person in Xiguang Town, and the human world no longer belongs to you."
    "..." Xia Chao Gui's face turned pale. She finally realized that what Ji Chonghua had said before was not a lie, so she cried, screamed again and drove Ji Chonghua out of the room, and made up her mind to divorce him.
    However, as soon as this thought came out, it was like something exploded inside her body, and her internal organs were almost turned into pieces. She curled up and collapsed to the ground, too painful to speak.
    Ji Chonghua broke into the door and immediately held her in his arms. The scent of cedar needles filled his mind, and the pain gradually subsided. Xia Chaogui looked up at him with a gloomy expression on his face: "Do you really hate me?"
    --