1. passed away in childbirth

Late at night, the lights in the operating room were always on, and the sun went out just after it started to rise. The doctor walked out of it with regret on his face, "Sorry... we tried our best..."
    "What...!" Ji Chonghua felt stiff. Turned into a stone, and like a deflated rubber ball unable to even stand.
    The mother beside him was already crying, and the father looked at him with hatred.
    "Go and see the mother for the last time." The doctor said softly.
    The doctor's gloves were stained with blood, and blood dropped from his fingertips. Ji Chonghua vomited and reluctantly stood up. Guilt and uneasiness tortured his heart.
    Xia Chaogui was lying on the hospital bed, her face paler than the hospital quilt, her thin body was covered up by the hospital quilt, and she was so light that she seemed to dissipate in the wind.
    Ji Chonghua has never seen her so fragile. The Xia Chaogai in his memory is as full of summer vitality as her name, and will always bloom like a rose, instead of lying on the bed in vain.
    "Chao Ge." He called softly, and the hot summer night wind blew in through the cracks in the window. Ji Chonghua shuddered, as if his whole heart was soaked in ice water.
    The air was as quiet as stagnant water.
    Xia Chaogui opened her eyes, which were already blurry. She tried her best to see his face clearly, and whispered, "Why are you crying?"
    Ji Chonghua touched his face, felt wetness, and felt a sharp pain in his heart.
    "How is my child?"
    "Our child is very good..." Ji Chonghua held her withered wrist. After becoming pregnant, she lost weight at a speed visible to the naked eye. Such a delicate and energetic person was suddenly abandoned. The child in his belly consumed all his life, and the child did not survive. It was all because of his childishness and selfishness that led to the current situation.
    Xia Chaogui lay quietly on the bed, weak, pale and powerless, her face was like late winter snow, and her lips were like early winter snow, "You are lying to me, my child will not survive."
    "I'm sorry..." Ji Chonghua was in a trance, as if everything in front of him was a nightmare. The wrist in his palm was very thin, with only a layer of skin covering the bones.
    "Shen Qingyan told me that your family has a big secret, but you never told me that my child should never have been conceived in the first place and could not have been born." Xia Chaogui paused for a long time after saying a word. , she felt her body getting colder and colder, "It's all my fault, I know you don't like me..."
    "No, I...!" Ji Chonghua's words were stuck in his throat, and he put her hand on her The cold touch on his lips made his brain go into a trance, "Hold on, I will definitely be good to you!"
    "No need." Xia Chaogui's fingers trembled. She wanted to take back her hand, but she had no strength at all. Tears fell into his temples.
    "Do you hate me?"
    Xia Chaogui shook his head with all his strength, "I just don't want to see you again."
    The quilt covering her was already stained with blood, and Xia Chaogui shed more and more tears, " I really, really want to grow up with my child..."
    "Chao Gui..." Ji Chonghua held her in his arms, his heart beating very fast, and he murmured incoherently, "Don't die... We will still have another life. The child...I will give you whatever you want..."
    The woman in her arms has lost the delicate plumpness she had before. She felt his strong heartbeat, tears falling on the back of his hand, "Since that year I said I wanted I've made a mistake since I married you..."
    "No, marrying you is the luckiest thing for me." Ji Chonghua said eagerly, but Xia Chaogui would never reply.
    Ji Chonghua held her hand blankly, as if everything in front of him was just a nightmare. The light in the operating room was more dazzling than the sun, making Xia Chaogui's face paler.
    The surroundings were as quiet as a desolate desert, and even his heart was desolate and cold.
    ————Dividing line————
    Update one chapter first, and I’ll finish writing another article before continuing! Try to get it done within a week!
    --