13. Drunk·3

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah -!" Xia Chaogui responded to his insult with a scream, saliva even leaving the corner of her mouth. After she didn't know how many orgasms she had, when the tunnel was shrinking crazily, Ji Chonghua poured out the semen. Cum into her body.
    Xia Chaogui collapsed on the bed, her legs unable to spread apart, her body was shaking, her vagina was numb, and she accepted the man's ejaculation with a dazed look on her face, "Ah... Huh... Cum, ejaculate a lot..."
    Ji Chonghua lowered his head and took it away. She breathed, biting her delicate lips like a wild animal, not sparing any bleeding. Her hot lips moved downward, leaving traces of him on every inch of her neck, collarbone, and breasts.
    Xia Chaogui was in pain, but a secret pleasure surged through her body. The water in her vagina flowed more and more, and the man gradually passed the refractory period. His penis hardened inside her body, and her thighs were forced apart again.
    "Ah~" The pussy sucked the penis and pushed it deep inside. Xia Chaogui had the illusion that it was going to be stretched out. "Hmm~ It's so big... too big..."
    Xia Chaogui was quickly fucked to climax again. , the continuous orgasms gave her the illusion of dehydration. Ji Chonghua ignored that she was still climaxing and continued to thrust his hips wildly, reaching the deepest and most sensitive place every time.
    "Ah——! Yeah——!"
    "So fast! Too fast! Ah! Ah!"
    Xia Chaogui shook greatly, her cheeks were covered with black tears, she was so embarrassed that every time she was pushed, Her pussy contracted violently, and her body instinctively tried to please the man. Her legs had already wrapped around his waist, her lips kissed the corner of his mouth, and she hugged his neck to beg for mercy.
    Even though she climaxed, she was not let go. Instead, she was fucked even more fiercely on her contracted hole. He was almost riding on her body and fucking her crazily. Xia Chaogui twisted her butt tightly to escape, but was dragged back to continue fucking her ruthlessly. .
    "Ah! Ahhhh!" Xia Chaogui cried bitterly and shook his head, his black tears staining the white sheets, "No! No!!!!"
    At the same time as she climaxed, she became incontinent, and her light yellow urine was soaked. While the mattress was on the mattress, the man was still fucking her. He took the belt on the side and beat her hard on the chest: "Bitch! Who allowed you to pee on me!"
    "Uuuuuuuuah... I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Xia Chaogui covered her head. He held her chest, but the belt left a red mark on her lower abdomen, "No, don't hit me... please..."
    Seeing her crying pitifully, Ji Chonghua relented, and he rode on her body until he died. Fuck, orgasm after orgasm almost consumed her all her strength, and she could only moan hard as he hit her, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."Are you okay? I feel so uncomfortable...it hurts..."
    Ji Chonghua turned her over. He pressed her down and continued to fuck her, burying himself in her hot chest and sucking on her nipples.
    Xia Chaogui began to eat and not to fight, and hugged the man again and moaned coquettishly, "Ah! Ah~ I'm so fucked to death by you~ ahhhh!"
    "Ahhh...ah——! It's too deep! Insert it all the way It's inside!" As the man fucked him dry, his brain had turned into a ball of paste, "Cum in! I, I'm going to get pregnant... give birth to a child for a wild man... ahhh!"
    Ji Chonghua felt happy and angry, but he didn't Holding back, he picked up the belt and whipped her again. Xia Chaogui was so happy that her whole body trembled, her eyes were blank, and she murmured: "Cum, cum a lot...ahhhh~"
    Ji Chonghua pinned her to the floor of the room, I fucked her on the bed, on the sofa, and on the desk, and finally made her kneel on the carpet, sticking her ass out like a bitch and getting fucked.
    "Bitch, the room is filled with the smell of your urine." He said with a cold face and a tone full of disgust.
    "No...no!" Xia Chaogui's makeup had all melted off, her lipstick was smeared all over the corners of her mouth, her white and delicate body was stained with a lot of semen, and the semen on her back had even dried up.
    She stuck her butt out to bear the man's desire, her hole was burning and painful, even worse than the day she lost her virginity.
    Ji Chonghua grabbed her hair and forced her to lift her body, "How can you be such a good peeing bitch? Is it in estrus?"
    "Ugh... no, no..."
    "Count how many times have you peed yourself? At least Three times!"
    After hearing these words, Xia Chaogui's hot pussy tightened due to shame. As a result, it hurt even more when the man rubbed her. She cried loudly, as if she had been wronged in every way.
    Ji Chonghua's sadistic desire has been completely aroused. He kneaded her breasts so hard that she had to lean back on the man's chest. Her body was made into the shape of an arch bridge. Her knees hurt. Tears kept falling, but her pussy was Still uncontrollable contractions to cater to men's desires.
    Ji Chonghua pushed in deeply, and then suddenly let go. Xia Chaogui fell forward uncontrollably, lying on the soft carpet, tears constantly falling out of the corners of his eyes.
    The man's penis slid against her lips, and she subconsciously opened her mouth. The familiar semen filled her mouth. Under the man's gaze, she swallowed his semen again.
    --