50. lay

At night, Xia Chaogui didn't feel sleepy at all while lying on the bed, and Ji Chonghua didn't feel sleepy at all. In fact, his hands were already touching her body, and his fingertips traced the cool silk pajamas with a tentative meaning.
    Xia Chaogui knew what he wanted to do. She wanted to refuse, but she didn't want to. She grabbed his big hand on her lower abdomen and whispered, "How did you and Shen Qingyan have sex?"
    Ji Chonghua's body froze, and his mind kept thinking. Repeat the phrase, 'Help me, help me, help me.'
    "Do it normally, very average, not comfortable at all, she is like a dead body." Although he was a scumbag, Ji Chonghua chose to belittle Shen Qingyan crazily. He stopped touching her and hugged her hard, "I will only be with you in this life. Do it."
    Before Xia Chaogui could speak, he blocked her lips to stop this topic that could easily destroy the relationship. Xia Chaogui hugged his broad shoulders, opened her legs slightly, and her pussy was opened by a finger, and the smooth liquid was flowing out. It flowed down slowly, and the man's fingers were almost sucked in, and they were clamped tightly for the last resistance. The attitude of resisting and welcoming was very similar to her current appearance.
    Ji Chonghua thrust for a while, then inserted a second finger. Xia Chaogui wrinkled the pajamas on his chest, whining like a cat in his throat, but spread his legs wider.
    When the man's three fingers were pumping inside, Xia Chaogui could no longer care about anything. She gasped for air, and her vaginal fluid made a slippery sound. Her clothes were pushed down to her neck. She hugged her thighs in vain and let the rough fingers In and out.
    Ji Chonghua's vaginal essence was about to explode. He pulled out his fingers, and his hole was squirming like it was alive. He held the swollen and congested vaginal essence. When he was about to go in, Xia Chaogui cried. She asked: "You and Shen Qingyan Have you ever done this before? "
    Ji Chonghua suppressed his blush. He wanted to rush in regardless, but the instinct of the beast told Mr. Ji that going in now was not for sex but for rape. He stopped and suggested: "How about using her name as a safety net in the future? Words.
    "I don't want to do it. " "Xia Chaogui stood up, pushed him away, wiped his lower body with a tissue, and said in a disappointed tone, "I don't want to do it anymore. "
    Ji Chonghua's face turned dark, and he walked into the bathroom. He supported the wall with one hand and almost wiped out the semen with the other hand. He was really going to be angry!!!
    For three days in a row, Xia Chaogui rejected him. Shen Qingyan's appearance completely disrupted her originally calm heart.
    Ji Chonghua was so embarrassed that he didn't dare to act rashly. He even began to regret in his heart why he didn't hide it better before confessing to Xia Chaogui. His attitude towards him was so good, he could half coax and half force him to be cool, which was better than living alone every day.
    Ji Chonghua sat in the office and looked at the documents, his mind became more and more irritable. He licked the cigarette butt and made up his mind tonight. Xia Chaogui must be coaxed. If he can't coax him well, Xia Chaogui will be tied up. If he doesn't become his little brother, he will explode.
    In the evening, Xia Chaogui began to feel restless . Is there something wrong with my heart?
    The setting sun was like blood, the orange light was flowing down, and the room was filled with the light of an old movie. Xia Chaogui took a deep breath, inserted the flowers, and placed them on the bedside table.
    She just bought them today. The fresh fragrance of jasmine soothed her heart a little, and she was startled by Ji Chonghua who broke into the bedroom just as she turned around,
    "What are you doing? "Xia Chaogui took two steps back and was frightened by his downcast expression.
    "I want to have sex. Ji Chonghua was very straightforward, even a little fierce, "You can cooperate with me, or I can tie you up and beat you up. You choose one. My pheromones can control you anyway." "
    Xia Chaogui pushed him away and left the bedroom without taking his threat seriously.
    At night, Ji Chonghua really didn't dare to act rashly. He asked again if he should do it. Xia Chaogui shook his head. Ji Chonghua
    simply took off his pants. , the quilt was lifted, and he was playing with his little brother carelessly next to her.
    Xia Chaogui's head almost exploded with a bang. She blushed and asked with a trembling voice: "You, can't you go to the toilet? "
    "cannot. "Ji Chonghua refused, invading every inch of her skin with his eyes, and kept stroking her vagina with his fingers, making obscene movements.
    The smell of pheromones and jasmine filled her nasal cavity again, and Xia Chaogui's eye circles turned red. She swallowed her saliva subconsciously, Her fingers touched the man's strong muscles, and she realized that she had another desire for him. She quickly stopped her hand, but her eyes were looking straight at his vagina.
    He was seducing her
    and she took off her underwear. Just when Ji Chonghua thought she was about to pounce, Xia Chaogui leaned against the bedside, stroking her breasts with one hand and teasing her vagina with the other, moaning, "Ah~ I want it so much~ ah~"
    She She looked at him provocatively, with strong desire in her eyes, "Don't touch me.
    "I won't touch you. " "There was already some sticky liquid in Ji Chonghua's palm, and he smeared it on the pillow where Xia Chaogui was leaning.
    The unique smell of man's semen made her squirt, and she screamed even more joyfully, "Yeah~ It's great~ Fingers, My fingers fucked Xiao Bi away..."
    Not to be outdone, Ji Chonghua simply knelt in front of her and masturbated.
    The man's vagina was very close to her pussy, so close that she could imagine the pleasure of being fucked, and her fingers pulled her pussy So what if it's better than fucking? She still doesn't have a man's penis.
    Ji Chonghua's eyes have raped her countless times. Xia Chaogui spread her legs wider and showed off her body to the man, as if she was mocking him for being blind in her previous life. .
    The sound of sticky water, the wet sweat, and the intertwined gasps, they seemed to be quarreling and flirting.
    Ji Chonghua stared directly at her pussy, and his vaginal fluid trembled with it; Xia Chaogui's legs were big. Zhang, his fingers roughly poked the vagina, and they were competing to see who could climax first, but they couldn't reach the climax.
    "It's rare to see you look swollen. "Ji Chonghua had a wicked smile on his lips, "It's tender and juicy, so it's suitable for a cock like me to ravage. "
    Xia Chaogui trembled with pleasure because of his words. Pleasure surged into her heart. She moaned even more wantonly. It was the first time she looked at his vagina with such explicit eyes. "Your cock is too long. It thrusts up every time." When it came to my stomach, my uterus kept feeling swollen and painful after I finished doing it, and my little one was also swollen and painful. "
    I can't help it. Your penis is tight, small, short, and you like sucking cocks. I can only put semen into it. In fact, I lied to you when I said it was loose. Your penis can become tighter no matter how hard you are. I'll insert it." So many times and so young. "Ji Chonghua became more and more excited as he talked.
    "Your semen comes out so much every time, and it's all in my stomach. When I wake up the next day, it's still flowing down. Sometimes it's too much, and I have to change my underwear three times a day, and I have to Put your finger in and pull out the semen. "
    The two of them seemed to be competing to see who could say the more obscene words, to see who couldn't help but pounce on the other first.
    "There's no way, my penis will form a knot, and it won't come out unless it hooks your uterus. "
    Xia Chaogui bit her lower lip to suppress her moans. The ends of her eyes were slightly red from the pleasure, and the sheets under her butt were very wet.
    Ji Chonghua raised a winner's smile and stroked faster and faster, "Your My nipples are bigger than before. They must be like this because of my sucking. I'm sorry. "
    Xia Chaogui lay on the bed for a while before she came back to her senses. Realizing what he said, she held her breasts in her hands and rubbed them, and pinched the nipples into sharp tips with her fingertips. "Maybe it's because she already has an N." "
    As soon as he finished speaking, Ji Chonghua let out a groan, and a large amount of semen spurted out, spraying directly on her pussy. Xia Chaogui was stimulated, and she exerted force on her hands, and the juice splashed on his abdominal muscles and slowly slid into her pubic hair. .
    When they hugged each other and kissed, Xia Chaogui realized deeply that there was no winner in this "game".
    --