47. (S urine in the body

48 (S urine in the body)

They stayed in Japan for three more days before returning home. Ji Chonghua said he would take her back to his hometown after two days of rest, but Xia Chaogui was not interested.
    She recently restarted her scarf knitting business. The sky blue cashmere scarf is very comfortable to touch, let alone wear.
    Ji Chonghua thought the scarf was knitted for him, and he happily watched her weave it every day. They made a tacit agreement not to mention anything about their past lives. Ji Chonghua felt guilty, and Xia Chaogui felt tired.
    At night, Ji Chonghua pressed against Xia Chaogui like a beast that had caught food. When he touched her lips, he noticed her reluctance, but he continued to kiss her without any struggle.
    In Xia Chaogui's ears, there was the sound of sticky saliva, a drum-like heartbeat, and his heavy breathing. The air between them grew more intimate, which made her very uneasy.
    His big hands had already reached into the nightgown, grabbing one of the plump breasts and lifting them up. The vaginal fluid under his crotch was already semi-erected, rubbing against the soft flesh between her legs.
    "The breasts are so big." Ji Chonghua chuckled. He took off her clothes, with excitement in his eyes, and roughly pulled off the last of her underwear.
    Xia Chaogui finally made some signs of struggle. She looked at the ceiling and glanced at him again. He seemed to have the same firm and angular lines and strong and upright body as in her memory.
    The man's vaginal semen squeezed out the small hole, she opened her mouth, and crystal tears rolled down from the corners of her eyes. The vaginal semen twitched inside, even bringing out a piece of tender meat inside, and then penetrated deeper and harder.
    Ji Chonghua leaned down and kissed away her tears, cheeks, neck, collarbone...
    She finally moaned, hugging the man with both hands, her cheeks stained with a crimson and attractive color, and her full breasts squeezed the man's chest, The pleasure in her lower body came one after another, and she moaned in a daze.
    "Ah... um~ you seem to be stronger..." Xia Chaogui gasped and trembled, her pussy passionately sucked the penis that invaded her, "Ah... so big... so nice... inside, it's going to be fucked inside." It's over..."
    She hugged his back and raised her buttocks to cater to the man's thrusts. Her vagina contracted actively, trying to swallow the vaginal semen deeper. Her voice was soft, "You have to insert it all the way inside..."
    Ji Chonghua was aroused by her. It was so painful that before she could get used to it, he lifted up her legs and slammed into her.
    "Ah! No...ah! Ji Chonghua...!" Xia Chaogui gasped uncomfortably, her plump breasts being sucked hard by the man.
    The man's vaginal semen was thick and long. She subconsciously straightened her waist to accommodate it, trying to swallow him deeper. She actively contracted and squirmed. She hugged his neck, "Harder...ah! Use...ahhhhh! It's too intense." ! ...No...ah~"
    Xia Chaogui opened her mouth wide and her eyes were full of charm. She lay on the bed and was sucked and bitten by him, as if she wanted to suck milk out of it.
    During this time, she did feel that her breasts had been swelling, pushing against the man with some fear. As the man on her body moved, like a sailboat sitting in the sea, her head became more and more dizzy.
    Her legs wrapped around his waist at some point, her eyes were looking at the ceiling absentmindedly, her nipples were taken into her mouth by the man, and she climaxed again and again, her waist arching into a small bridge.
    “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on on on from me.
    ” Lying on the bed, their bodies were sticky with sweat. Ji Chonghua touched her hole where semen was leaking, hooked up some semen with his fingers, and stuffed it into her mouth.
    "Hmm! Well..." Xia Chaogui swallowed with tears in his eyes.
    Ji Chonghua's voice was particularly ear-splitting in the night, "I haven't had my cock licked for a long time."
    "No...well..." Xia Chaogui naturally refused, but the man's fingers were so thick and big that her mouth was already I was so sore that I couldn't open my mouth, and my saliva was drooling everywhere.
    When the man pulled out his fingers, she immediately said: "Don't...don't give me a blowjob..."
    Ji Chonghua opened her labia, and the vaginal semen slid in front, "Little slut, who can compare to you? It sounds like I want to rape you. "
    "Ahhh...ah...so big..." Xia Chaogui was afraid that he would really give her oral sex, and the sound of flesh slapping again sounded so obscene and unreal, "Ah...ah...Ji Chonghua... Let me go..."
    Ji Chonghua fucked her obsessively, his hands stroking her body, and he couldn't put it down, pumping faster, "Does it make you feel good?"
    "Ahhh! No! "Xia Chaogui was pushed up and down, her slender waist was pinched tightly, the man's greedy eyes wandered over her body, she subconsciously covered her breasts, his naked eyes frightened her.
    "Little slut! Little bitch! Dirty bitch!" Ji Chonghua buried his entire penis inside her body, humiliating her harshly and pressing her body so that he could penetrate deeper.
    "Go away... um~ ahh~" The pussy was filled to the brim, and the man's fingers were still rubbing her clitoris roughly. She frowned and her eyes turned red, "Don't... it's too deep... it's always so deep for me. I can't stand it...ah..."
    Ji Chonghua put her in a kneeling position and pushed her hard, while saying, "If you can't stand it, spread your asshole and give it to me."
    The big bed made an overwhelmed squeaking sound. She held the head of the bed and moaned, and soon she climaxed again. A lot of juice flowed out from her red and swollen private parts. She could no longer control her body, and desire was rising in her head. By the time she realized it, she was already sitting on Ji Chonghua's body and shaking.
    "Do you feel good?" The man pinched her breasts.
    "It feels good... ah~ feels so good... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...wtt
    ... Holding her breasts, he said vaguely: "I'm about to get wet."
    "Ah... um~ so, so lustful..." Xia Chaogui felt dizzy thinking about that scene, but her body held his tightly. Head, moaning in his ear with a cat-like voice, "You, you want to drink my N?"
    Ji Chonghua suddenly became interested and thrust into her body hard, "C! You are so fucking cheap! Of course I If you want to drink, N1TaMa will be my cow from now on!"
    "Woo... hurry up... no, slow down... slow down..." Xia Chaogui kept screaming, tears streaming down her face, her pussy was being fucked continuously, and her body was She was extremely sensitive, and her lower abdomen was numb. "Ah...um..."
    With several violent impacts, her calves rubbed helplessly on the bed, and her vaginal semen once again ejaculated against her uterus.
    "Ah...!" She arched her body and screamed, and was put down on the bed by the man again.
    Ji Chonghua gasped and pressed on her body, caressing her trembling buttocks with his big hands, and sucked on her hole.
    Xia Chaogui couldn't refuse, her cheeks were red. She waited for the man to play with her enough before she raised her body. The sticky wetness immediately covered her lower body. She quietly clamped her vagina, and the man's vaginal semen slid against it again. She opened her legs. , panting lightly and letting him lift his legs.
    Xia Chaogui refused the man's request for oral sex and vagina. Since the showdown, Ji Chonghua didn't dare to go too far in bed, so she was tossed and tossed all night long.
    Although it was easier than oral sex, it could kill half of her life.
    "Count how many times have you peed?" Ji Chonghua's voice whispered in her ear.
    "Go away... ugh... get out!" Xia Chaogui buried her head in the pillow, her messy hair covered her snow-white back, and the ends of her hair and sadness were even stained with semen. She was forced to stand up with her buttocks and bear the man's thrusts. Desire made her breasts swell more and more painfully, and the man kneaded her breasts from behind.
    "The room is filled with the smell of your urine, tsk tsk, smell it yourself." Ji Chonghua pinched her face, "How bitchy."
    He pinched her nipples again, "I can already smell the stinky smell. Squeeze out your pussy.
    "No! No! Please!" Xia Chaogui grabbed his wrist and struggled, "I don't want to produce milk!" ! I'm so scared!"
    Ji Chonghua just pinched the nipple and pushed it inside, and finally ejaculated deeply inside.
    Xia Chaogui gasped and trembled, unable to even moan. She subconsciously wanted to escape, but the man's solid chest blocked all ways.
    "You've peed so many times," Ji Chonghua narrowed his eyes and pinched her plump buttocks, "It's time for me to pee once too."
    "No, no, no!" Xia Chaogui vaguely knew his intention, on the bed Struggle like crazy.
    Ji Chonghua pressed her hands on the bed, and pushed her with his vaginal essence, "Catch my urine obediently, it smells worse than a bitch."
    Xia Chaogui's eyes widened, and he struggled harder, feeling full from the liquid being poured into his lower abdomen. It suffocated her, she struggled and screamed, and finally collapsed and cried on the bed.
    Ji Chonghua pulled out the vaginal essence, and various liquids mixed with urine surged down, soaking the entire mattress.
    --