43. and his relationship

and his relationship

After finishing, Xia Chaogui still looked like she was about to fall asleep. Her body was very tired, but her spirit was still exciting. She hugged the big furry tiger on her body, her nipples were sore from being licked by the barbed tongue, and she let out a slight moan. Moaning, "Easy... um..."
    His movements reminded her of the cat she had raised when she was a child. It often appeared in her grandfather's yard. She would feed it when she saw it. Occasionally, the kitten would lick the back of her hand and act coquettishly when she was in a good mood. .
    Xia Chaogui still remembers the feeling, slight numbness, pain, itching, and a little bit of wet saliva.
    She wanted to stand up but had no choice but to lie back down. Her nipples were so sensitive that she couldn't bear any stimulation. Her legs kept twitching and twisting. "Be gentle... don't lick it... you'll lick it badly..."
    Ji Chonghua He turned back into his human form and pressed on her, kneading her breasts, and said slowly: "You are about to have breasts."
    "..." Xia Chaogui didn't dare to think about the meaning of his words for a while, and could only wait. Eyes on him.
    Ji Chonghua gave her a hearty smile, "After you have been fucked by me for so long, your breasts will soon swell. I will help you suck them, don't be afraid."
    Xia Chaogui trembled all over, "Why are you "I didn't say it before."
    She wanted to be angry, but she was more afraid than angry, so she could only cry.
    Ji Chonghua quickly comforted her with pheromones, and his soft and low voice tickled her heart, "I forgot, I'm sorry. Don't be afraid, it won't hurt if I'm here."
    "It hurts?" Xia Chaogui said the most Afraid of pain. ⓦǒǒ13.℅м(woo13.com)
    "It won't hurt, don't be afraid." Ji Chonghua kissed her cheek, "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"
    It was already evening, Xia Chaogui was hungry and tired, she looked like The newborn rabbit looked around in panic in his arms, unable to utter a complete sentence.
    Ji Chonghua regretted telling her too early, so he casually ordered some takeout and took her into the bathroom to take a bath.
    Xia Chaogui's head was dizzy, and fingers were constantly thrusting into the two acupoints on her lower body, bringing out waves of semen. She was helplessly holding the man's arm, her cheeks and the tips of her ears were red.
    By the time Ji Chonghua took her out, the bed had returned to a clean and soft state. She jumped in without thinking much, her whole body sank softly, her eyes closed immediately, and she breathed evenly.
    Ji Chonghua still didn't ask her why she was crying until he finished. He could have used more extreme pheromones to force her to tell her, but in the end he gave up because of reluctance.
    This feeling was quite new to him. Ji Chonghua was lying next to her, rubbing his fingers on her small chin. She was obviously the same woman as in the previous life, so why did it feel different? What's the difference?
    Better to fuck? No, in his previous life he was blind and didn't notice that this woman was soft and fragrant. Could it be that he is more obedient? He is indeed much more well-behaved, less aggressive and less troublesome, but he is also much more honest in this life. He never stays up late at night, never says unpleasant things, he takes her with him wherever he goes, and leaves without pulling her up after he is done. There is no chance of any trouble. .
    The more Ji Chonghua thought about it, the more narcissistic he became, feeling that he was the perfect husband.
    Xia Chaogui turned her head to avoid his fingers, opened her eyes and asked him vaguely, "What's wrong?"
    Ji Chonghua's eyes reflected her face, her fair face was the same as in her memory, but it lacked a lot of unwillingness to be loved. resentment.
    Sure enough, women who are in love are more lovable. Ji Chonghua lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead, hugged her tighter, "It's okay, you can go to sleep, I'll call you when the meal is here."
    Xia Chaogui adjusted his posture and soon fell asleep again.
    She slept very uneasily and kept dreaming about her past life. When Ji Chonghua woke her up to eat, she was already covered in sweat.
    Unable to recover from the emotions in her dream, she looked like she was about to cry.
    Ji Chonghua leaned against the door and looked at her, and finally realized what was different. Xia Chaogui in her previous life was full of life no matter what, whether she was crying or making trouble, her vitality was extremely strong.
    Now she is always obedient, silent, and well-behaved, like a soulless puppet. She does whatever Ji Chonghua says. She has not revealed anything about her since they got married, so that he doesn't even know what she is crying about now.
    Xia Chaogui quickly adjusted her mood, and her movements were silent when she got out of bed.
    "What's wrong?" She lowered her head and put on her shoes very slowly, feeling a little guilty.
    Ji Chonghua didn't ask her why she was crying, and just said: "I don't know what you like to eat, so I asked for some.
    " appearance.
    "Do you like all of these?" Ji Chonghua asked. He ordered a lot of food, including sushi, sashimi, ramen, udon, Japanese barbecue and Chinese food unique to Japan that no Chinese eat.
    Xia Chaogui nodded and said, "I'm not picky about food, but you ordered too much and I couldn't finish it."
    "I've finished eating, you can just choose what you like." Ji Chonghua replied, and he found that he was very interested in Xia Chaogui. Gui knew almost nothing about her, except that she was a woman. Her mother died young and she was raised by her grandfather.
    "Don't keep looking at me." Xia Chaogui suggested, her scalp going numb.
    "What is your favorite food?" Ji Chonghua decided to get to know her better.
    "I like them all, I'm not picky about food." Xia Chaogui replied.
    "Then what do you hate eating the most?"
    "Nothing you hate, I'm not picky about food." Xia Chaogui repeated.
    "Do you eat green pepper?"
    "Eat."
    "Snail noodles?"
    "Eat."
    "Cilantro?"
    "Eat."
    Ji Chonghua felt that she was really not picky about food, and asked: "Did you hate anyone when you were studying? "
    No." Xia Chaogui replied. Studying was a long time ago for her. If she hadn't seen the congratulatory message on WeChat this time, she wouldn't even be able to remember the names of her former classmates.
    "You are deliberately alienating me." Ji Chonghua was a little unhappy, "Don't you like me?"
    "..." Xia Chaogui could not even say the word 'like', and was not even willing to be perfunctory. Holding the chopsticks, my stomach throbbed slightly due to nervousness and anxiety.
    Why ask this question? Didn't we make an appointment early in the morning to have fun?
    No, we didn’t make an appointment in this life, we made an appointment in the previous life.
    "You..." Xia Chaogui's voice was hoarse. As long as she kept the conversation away, they would live in peace for a few years and then divorce. "No...it's okay..."
    She didn't have the courage to say it. She could still maintain her appearance now. When Ji Chonghua found out that she was the annoying Xia Chaogui in her previous life, it would only make the situation worse.
    "Xia Chaogui!" Ji Chonghua raised his voice. He was already very unhappy.
    Xia Chaogui had no choice but to reply, "We are doing well as we are now."
    She had said similar words before, which made Ji Chonghua so angry that he suppressed her for several days before he recovered.
    Ji Chonghua acted unreasonably like an ignorant child, his voice getting louder and louder, "What's better! What do you think I'm yours? A free meal ticket!?"
    Xia Chaogui did think so, but she didn't dare to say it.
    Seeing Ji Chonghua's helpless and angry look, a sentence came out of her mind: God's way is reincarnation, no one will be spared.
    However, Ji Chonghua in the previous life was not as kind as she was. What he said was: "Know your status, be honest, and don't make noises all day long and make people uncomfortable."
    "No, you are my husband." Xia Chaogui replied honestly. , and added in my heart: The kind of people in the old society only talked about interests, not feelings.
    Ji Chonghua just looked at her coldly.
    Xia Chaogui wanted to yell at him: Why are you staring? What qualifications do you have to put yourself on the wrong side! I am the most pitiful one!
    But she didn't dare. She just wanted to maintain the status quo until the divorce. As long as their relationship was acceptable, it didn't need to be better or too bad.
    So she chose to give in first and told herself in her heart that it was all about money.
    She held his hand, her eyes filled with humble flattery, "Chonghua, don't be angry..."
    Ji Chonghua couldn't stand her look in her eyes, and he soon softened, but he was unwilling to let things go, so he held back his breath. He just pretended to be generous and said, "I know we had no relationship foundation before getting married, but relationships can be cultivated. If you have any concerns, just tell me and I will definitely find a way to solve it for you."
    Xia Chaogui nodded, with a super expression on his face . Cooperate, I don’t know what I’m thinking.
    Ji Chonghua knew that she also had memories of her previous life, and she must have knots in her heart, but it didn't matter, she had always liked him. During this period, Xia Chaogui was obviously much happier than before, but she cried again yesterday and today for some unknown reason.
    Is it because of drunkenness?
    Xia Chaogui's biological father always called and harassed her when he was drunk, so she hated drunk men.
    The more he thought about it, the more he realized it was because of this. He wanted to save face and apologize, but he couldn't.
    After eating, Xia Chaogui cleared the table. It was already dark and it was time to go to bed, but she couldn't sleep at all.
    "Go out for a walk?" Ji Chonghua suggested.
    Xia Chaogui shook his head, "I don't want to go out."
    She was unfamiliar with the place and didn't understand the language. If Ji Chonghua got too high and left her somewhere, she wouldn't know how to take a taxi back.
    "You choose between having sex or going out for fun." Ji Chonghua was a little annoyed. Her too clear refusal made him unhappy.
    "..." Xia Chaogui blushed, and finally lowered his head and said, "Do it."
    He looked like he had to be raped.
    She took off her clothes and sat directly on his lap. "I'm not going back to bed. I'm going to lie down all day."
    Ji Chonghua's face turned dark. He put her clothes back on and slammed the door to leave.
    Xia Chaogui twisted the hem of her skirt, becoming even more frightened about their relationship.
    --